Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: On the Lovely Journals

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website General Discussion > On the Lovely Journals   
Welcome to our Precioussssss Site Lalwendė. It is nice to have you here. I am so glad that you have enjoyed reading the journals. Hope to read yours soon.

Lalwendė, I just read both of your journal entries. Very nice. You write the way I do. Rambling, but hey that is what the Journals are for, just to put down whatever we are thinking or feeling, right?

apparently Taz has forgotten to put the older Journals back, since all of mine are gone. Guess that means that I need to write some new ones soon.

[Edited on 3/1/2003 by MelliotSandybanks]
Thanks for the compliment (in your journal) Lalwende! I love your journals as well.
Mellie, where are your journals? Write some quick, I miss reading them. Smile Smilie
I just want to say that I love the journals and can't wait to read more!!! Some of you out there have real talent!! Keep writing everyone!
Quote:
I just want to say that I love the journals and can't wait to read more!!! Some of you out there have real talent!! Keep writing everyone!

Torvelthis, I completely agree with you. The journal entries have been wonderful. We do, indeed, have some very talented poets and writers at PT. Including yourself. I was very moved by your prose "A Child of the Forest"
Thank you Rednell! I really liked you entry Compassion... many people confuse compassion with passion, but you nailed it right on!!!