Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Why is it?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website General Discussion > Why is it?   
Why do some people have their old post counts, and some have been reset? Seems awfully strange to me.
Also, I just noticed that when I created this thread, it was put right at the bottom of the list., instead of at the top, where it undoubtedly should be.
Oh no,I've lost all my posts,too Sad Smilie
regarding nr of posts, does it really matter????

and the thread was on top for me, dunno why it wasn't for you though. (taz, we need dates on posts i think Wink Smilie )
Well, to me it really does not matter how many posts a person has, as long as they are good posts.

I say that and then I notice that i do have all of my old posts. I wonder if it is just taking Taz a bit of time to get everyone's up.
Quote:
Why do some people have their old post counts, and some have been reset? Seems awfully strange to me.

Peredhil, there is some still some bugs, I know about them and they will be fixed as and when I get time remembering I only human and as for site maintenance goes, I do this job alone. The reason some existing members do not have their correct post count is because they a) created new accounts and asked me to remove their old ones thus loosing the correctly assigned ID's or b) something else. Either way I will fix this as soon as I can and when I can.

Quote:
Also, I just noticed that when I created this thread, it was put right at the bottom of the list., instead of at the top, where it undoubtedly should be.

This was on my To-Do list and now fixed.

Quote:
Oh no,I've lost all my posts,too

No you haven't, I am still working on the site and the script I wrote takes quite a while to go through all our 3000 members plus.

Quote:
I say that and then I notice that i do have all of my old posts. I wonder if it is just taking Taz a bit of time to get everyone's up.

Thank You Mellie.

Also Peredhil, I am sure you didn't mean to upset me and understanding it's now 2:16am and I am still working, I still wanted to just let you know for future reference....
Quote:
...instead of at the top, where it undoubtedly should be.

Quote:
and some have been reset? Seems awfully strange to me.

Please refrain from writing in this style, I don't mind you pointing out the mistakes you find, which is helpful, however the added little remarks are not so helpful and actually upset me. Thank-You, "Respect a man, and he will do all the more. - John Wooden"
Sorry about that mate, I didn't mean to cause any upset, it certainly wasn't intentional. I can see how hard you've worked and what a great job you've done, and I can understand your getting a little p*ssed off, I'm sure I would. No hard feelings. Smile Smilie
Quote:
Sorry about that mate, I didn't mean to cause any upset, it certainly wasn't intentional. I can see how hard you've worked and what a great job you've done, and I can understand your getting a little p*ssed off, I'm sure I would. No hard feelings. Smile Smilie

None at all and thank you for understanding.
Since I'm in here and we're talking about posts and such, will there a "Today's Messages" link? That helped me a lot, so I didn't have to go searching through the forums
Quote:
Since I'm in here and we're talking about posts and such, will there a "Today's Messages" link? That helped me a lot, so I didn't have to go searching through the forums

Yes, it's on my To-Do list.
Yeah!!!!! I'm in!
I have to be quick to post now, because sometimes I still get kicked out.

Taz, you did a wonderful job!!!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
I love it!!!!! In Love Smilie