Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Livejournals...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website General Discussion > Livejournals...   
Uh...didn't this site used to have a Livejournal? Or am I hallucinating again? Elf Confused Smilie
Yes.
Quote:
Uh...didn't this site used to have a Livejournal? Or am I hallucinating again? Elf Confused Smilie

Well there is the list of recent "Journal" entries to the right, below the list of recent "Forum" entries. Then if you want to write your own, there is the "Journal Entries" link under "Your Account" in the menu on the left; however, you have probably just been hallucinating again unless I have misinterpreted your question in which case I apologize in advance. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Whoops! Sorry Grondy, I ment something like this. Not the journals we have here. I could have sworn there was a Planet-Tolkien Livejournal community there somewhere...
Yep, you were hullucinating. I don't recall PT having anything like Live Journals since I have been here. But then, Grondy has been here much longer than me, so he is the man to ask. Or Taz, of course.
Well! Gosh darn it! Orc Going Huh Smilie
No, sorry Ms. Halo, we have never had anything like that. The feedback system would be nice for the journal keeper, but would be a nightmare for the moderators to police. That is why most of the comment functions are missing from our polls and news stories, because people persisted in violating our Family Friendly rules.

We could someday offer them for the journal entries if the they and the journals were editable, and if only members were allowed to make the comments. This would entail major work by Taz and we really have higher priority changes waiting in his que.