Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: curious....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website General Discussion > curious....   
whenever i log on to planet-tolkien.com i usually see like 50 people online at the minimum, but usually there is a lot more than that online, tonight it says 263 online. I've noticed the forums usually see action from many of the same users and when there is mass amounts of people online you'd think the forums would be flooded, but that is never the case... what gives? Is there a section to this website, besides forums, that i'm missing out on?
Yeah, I've been curious about that too...do people just go about reading all the backlogs? Why don't more members show up in the forums?
I used to assume people just went to the chat rooms...but whenever I went there, there was no one in, and I'm not even sure if they're working now...
there's a chatroom?

P.S. currently 187 people online and still no action!
HeyaSmile Smilie Many do perhaps as I often do ..I login and after a while I go elsewhere and forget to logout while I'm gone ?????
HAVE A NICE DAY BOTH OF YOU Waving Hello Smilie
hmmmm...maybe.
Most of the people online are visitors who just read a few posts and leave; most never return; some stick around and post for a while; and a few become longer lasting members who return daily or when they are able.

The Council has closed our chat room(s) for the duration until we again have a sufficient number of responsible moderators to monitor them 24-7. We believe that our chat room visitors must follow the same rules as in our forum to ensure the chat room(s) are safe for our younger members.
When I got on around the sixth of December, I found like, 650 people online, the busiest I've ever seen.
Quote:
We believe that our chat room visitors must follow the same rules as in our forum to ensure the chat room(s) are safe for our younger members.

I guess noone can grgue 'gainst that. After all we are also a bit reasonable lot ain't we?
Quote:
When I got on around the sixth of December, I found like, 650 people online, the busiest I've ever seen.

Guess our RNG (Random Number Generator) needs some refurbishing then, so that it gives slightly more realistic numbers.
Are you serious? So the numbers aren't really the number of people online?
Have you noticed FionwŰ, that one of your legs is longer? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Ah, yes, I thought so. I was thinking it was just me.