Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Most frequently mentioned...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website General Discussion > Most frequently mentioned...   
I thought this might entertain you all, these are the top twenty most mentioned words on the site according to google:-

1. posts
2. january
3. 00am
4. elf
5. quote
6. tolkien
7. elves
8. hobbit
9. rivendell
10. men
11. dwarf
12. it's
13. wings
14. movie
15. orcs
16. life
17. name
18. dunedain
19. silmarillion
20. grondmaster
Woot! Congratualtions, Grondy! You're the only member whose name made it on the list!
That's awesome. I love that Grondy's name is there. =)
Wings is at 13, even though after lengthy discussion back in the year dot, we came to the conclussion the balrog did not have any.Smile Smilie

And well done, Grondy... Single-handedly pushing "and","it", "but" and the mighty "the" out of the top 20.
Aye, well done Grondy... *Shakes hand and puts a party hat on him*

Grondmaster is mostly mentioned because it appears about 19'889 times in the entire place Orc Smiling Smilie But maybe not after he posts here Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Ahahaha! Well the top three are probably from the headers on peoples posts saying what time it is etc.

But making it on that list with Tolkien Grondy, we're all honoured to know you....
Aw gee, thanks people. You know don't you, that I couldn't have done it without the rest of you keeping me going. Happy Elf Smilie
Congratulations, dear Grondy.
I believe this to be a testament to your commitment to Planet-Tolkien and our special PT family. You put in a lot of time and love and the proof is in the pudding, as they say. Smile Smilie
hehe! Big Smile Smilie
go grondy! Big Smile Smilie
I can't believe I've missed the climax of this discussion! But that doesn't withold my congrats to dear old Grondy, of course. Your Exalted Name is truly worthy of sitting up there on the venerable throne.
Aw SHUCKS, Tweren't Nothin'! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie