Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Oerath's Departure

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website General Discussion > Oerath's Departure   

Yes, I've decided to leave the site for a while. Saying that I'd leave the site would give the impression that I'd leave forever, but that's not the case.

I am not sure, for how long I'll be gone, but what is sure is that I'll be gone for long enough to finish some personal stuff and to achieve a few selected goals.

I really need to get into writing. I'll just end up wasting my talents, if I'll continue to write like I've done so far.

So, without saying this and that, let me say farewell.

May the gods be with each of you, and maybe in time, we shall see again.

With best regards and wishes.

- Oerath Windsoul.

I am grieved of course, but respect your wishes dearest of Middle-Earth citizens.  Be well, do all that is on your heart, and come back to the family that will always have a place for you in our hearts.

Oearath, I agree with Leelee. Take care of yourself. Know that we are always here for you. Take care! I look forward to our next "meeting".

Just know that we will always be behind you on any of your choices. I hope you find what you are after and successful, and know that we shall be waiting on your return (so that means you must at some point).

Gimli has great insight and a great heart. Listen to him dearest.

Don't be a stranger forever

Oh! what a surprise! I hope you are fine and of course I truly understand what you mean. You need your time for pushing your career, in fact you have been working really hard and delighted us with your stuff. However, certainly you have to do another kind of work "in the real world" and not here if you want to achieve your dream.

Try it, we support you and be waiting for your news as soon as you are ready to come back and have done everything you want now.

Good luck!!