Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Council Change

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > Council Change   
We are thinking about it, but at the present time the workload isn't that difficult; probably when the RotK hits the screen we will need more help.
About time you troube causer! Wink Smilie Tongue Smilie
well Squirrel, I have to say you have made a good job as a councilmember and I'm sad to see you step down, even if this may be the best option for you. Anyway, I'm glad you'll be staying with us though. Smile Smilie Relax and enjoy PT for what it is now. Smile Smilie
Heh, your one of us now, come and join the masses. If you get hungry, there's always a space at the trough.
So anyway, will Ross be upgraded to new council member?

we naysayers need a voice in there too. Smoke Smilie
I hope not, you need to be able to spell, plus only a wuss like Plastic would join the council Tongue Smilie .
Sorry to know that Squirrel! I loved ur reaction to Ross' post about him hating LOTR movies. I LIKE THE MOVIES!!! SIGNED ROSS!!! rrSorry, Ross for the above. Wink Smilie
Quote:
Again, my thanks, and now I must return to my old ways of stirring, antagonising, and generally making really bad jokes.... heh, nearly four years now, and counting...
I've got my eyes on you, Squirrel (both of them). If you want to make it five years you'd better behave yourself. Any trouble and you're out!!! Wink Smilie
Have fun IRL Plastic. Not too sure if it exists, but you can't have everything Wink Smilie
Quote:
now I must return to my old ways of stirring, antagonising, and generally making really bad jokes....
I don't doubt it!
Hey 42, long time no see, pity having to meet in a thread like this. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Stay cool P-Man, hope to still see you around often, but now I've got to police your posts too. There's no rest for the wicket. Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie
OMG Exclamation Smilie Exclamation Smilie Exclamation Smilie I am so upset to hear about this. Orc Sad Smilie Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie I was out of the state for a week, and Plastic is leaving us. Shaking Head Smilie Dude, you better stick around, at least a bit. You will be sooo missed. Got The Blues Smilie
Shoud we ask for a recount ?
The Plastic Squirrel will be missed, but I know it's impossible to stay away from this place too long. Enjoy your new found freedom while you can, Plastic. You'll be back. They all come back. PT is a drug and you're HOOKED!! MOAHAHAHA! Very Evil Smilie

Huh? What do you say nurse? "Pill time and don't spit it out this time"? Oh you're no fun.. Sad Smilie
At last someone else who may cause trouble at least it will take the heat of me for abit Wink Smilie But none the less welcome to the little people hope ye enjoy yer stay
Sorry to hear that Plastic, but whatever makes you happy...
Hope you can still come around though, your posts always made me laugh! Just because you're no longer a council member doesn't mean you're not still you!
Indeed, I'm far more me than I was then, I no longer have to set a good example. But maybe I'm not really me anymore? How odd... I'm confused now...

Laugh!!! Now!!!
Why do I have the feeling we are going to have trouble with Plastic now.... Wink Smilie
Not really, don't think he's member of the i hate jp morgan club yet, or whatever it's called.
Quote:
Why do I have the feeling we are going to have trouble with Plastic now.... Wink Smilie
When we added Plastic Squirrel to the Council it was because we figured it would be easier policing his posts if he also had the responsibility to do so; it almost worked too. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Hi people:rrGee Squirrel, I am gone for a while and everything is changing. you might not be a council member anymore, but you still be part of Pt. as good old amarie said; PT is like a Drug. no matter What you do, you will need to get back someday. Thumbs Up Smilie you know?, I share Grondy´s opinion, I think that restraining squirrel now is going to be one heck of a job!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Mellie was just editing the language.
Quote:
I share Grondy´s opinion, I think that restraining squirrel now is going to be one hell of a job!!
Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie I'm Waiting!!!!Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie
Waiting for what?

And I might hate JP Morgan....
Leave him be, he's one of us now. Stay off t'moors!
Well, have fun being a member now Plastic!

Hmmm, from viewing the council's posts I think that they are lying in wait for you! Big Laugh Smilie
I've really enjoyed your posts too, Plastic! I just hope u won't get too far; you'll still haunt us, right? hehe Very Evil Smilie C u around!

Namarie!
Hey Plastic, I just found out about this! Shocked Smilie Pixie Smilie
You always have so many ideas and new things you want to try.... I can understand sometimes it all gets too much and you have to make a choice.
But I do hope we will still be seeing you here, I would really miss your posts. You're one of the few people who can say wathever you want, positive or negative, and bring it in such a way, no-one gets offended.
But I do have the feeling you calmed down a bit. Tongue Smilie

All the best luck with your other plans!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Hmmm... positive, negative... hmmmmm + - + - + -

Hows about that? Now as to offensive... Wink Smilie
Well squirrell, now you are going to choose if you decide to be an istari as gandalf or as saruman. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie rranyhow do not disappear!!
Dear oh dear... Look what happens when I'm out for a bit... Animated Wink SmilierrPlastic my man, you will be missed, I'm sure. Though I'm sure you'll stick around here, no way you can leave us like this... Tongue Smilierr
Quote:
When we added Plastic Squirrel to the Council it was because we figured it would be easier policing his posts if he also had the responsibility to do so; it almost worked too.
Big Laugh Smilie Good one, Grondy! Very Big Grin Smilie This makes the council short of one man, I guess. Any plans for a new council member?
Quote:
This makes the council short of one man, I guess. Any plans for a new council member?
already said this before : Ross. (with or without his agreement)
Quote:
This makes the council short of one man, I guess. Any plans for a new council member?rr

My vote goes for Ross too! GO Ross!
Do anyone below the position of council member actually vote to who they wan't to be a council member?lol,tad loss.
Quote:
Do anyone below the position of council member actually vote to who they wan't to be a council member?
In the past the council have pointed out certain members to Taz who we feel would make good council members (eg. when Rednell and Mellie joined us), but at the end of the day, the final decision rests with Taz. Only Taz can activate the protocols that a Council member has, and the final decision lies with him.
Quote:
This makes the council short of one man, I guess. Any plans for a new council member?
Actually, with Plastic gone, the job of cleaning up our own council page is so much easier now, we all have that much more time to spend on the forum. My life has got much easier Wink Smilie Tongue Smilie Big Smile Smilie
That's cruel, Val! I'm sure Plastic was more than behaving himself! He's almost a saint, isn't he? *looking for Saint Squirrel; hmmmm, where have I seen that?*

Namarie!
abso****inglutely Wink Smilie Always a saint me. And I always thought the old council thread was exempt from normal PT rules Val? S'why I was so colourful in there....
Glad you have more time though
Good to see you're still around though, Plastic Big Smile Smilie . I miss all that, "Burn 'em!" advice you used to offer Big Laugh Smilie .

How's life treating you, now you've more time to live it?
Quote:
We are thinking about it, but at the present time the workload isn't that difficult; probably when the RotKhits the screen we will need more help.

The time has come.