Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Our New Council Member

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > Our New Council Member   
I'd like to welcome Vee as our newest Council Member. Welcome aboard Vee.

As I wrote in the Council News on your personal Home page this morning, our Council Members are: Allyssa, AmariŽ, Elfstone, Grondmaster, MelliotSandybanks, Rednell, Tarrant, Valedhelgwath, and now last in alphabetical order, but not the least is Vee.

Any queries, kudos, or complaints should be addressed to the council@planet-tolkien.com or via a PM to an individual council member.
Congrats Vee - And to be honest I knew you'd be joining The Council before we all knew it Smile Smilie Not only because you've given the chatroom a more friendlier atmosphere, but you've made a signifigent contribution to the quality of the forums. Three cheers (or wiggles..) for Vee. Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Thank you LF. I shall do my best for this Fellowship.

P.S. You'll be pleased to know that my suggestion of human sacrifices (or goats) was turned down flat by the rest of the Council.

P.P.S. Can I say that?

Wiggle Smilie
Three wiggles for Vee! Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie

Way to go Vee, master of all things that wiggle! Animated Wink Smilie
Vee! You know that you are not suppose to tell about our secret CM-meetings! Regular members does not need to know that we sacrifice a bucket of spicey KFC chicken nuggets and then dance around a broken computer screen dressed as fraggles in honour of the great computer god Qwerty! Didn't you get the memo??? Wink Smilie

Three wiggles! Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Did you know that the Qwerty keyboard was designed to slow typists down.......?

The most commonly used letters are as far apart on the keyboard as possible. The first typewriters had them in alphabetical order but as typists got faster the keys jammed. So the Qwerty keyboard was designed.....

Useless fact #1 from your new Council Member....
Yay for Vee! Big Smile Smilie
I knew that actually, but you mean so they WOULDN'T get slowed down.
Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
The Qwerty keyboard was designed to slow typists down to avoid the keys jamming.

And thank you Grev for my line dancing wiggles and Peredhil for the yay! and Tommie for the hip-hip-wiggles.
Well, Council, what took you so long? I've been nagging you to hire Vee for months! Big Smile Smilie Has Taz finally found a safe place to hide his boxers? Ha Ha Ha Smilie

Yes slow them down to avoid jamming. Jamming would slow them down even more, thus slower goes faster! Nowadays, if you are really in a hurry, you could use Dworack (sp).
There is no safe place for his boxers!
Congratulations once again Vee! Happy Elf Smilie
V's a council member now?

Oh dear. I can see it now. She's going to outlaw spelling mistakes and txt style msg's

Congratulations poppet.
Smile Smilie
I think you mean 'text style messages'.

But thanks anyway.

Wiggle Smilie

Wait until you see the photo that goes with my profile when taz gets round to putting it up....

Ahhhh, photos!!! Precious loves nices little pictures!!

Good for you Vee, congrats once again!!!

*Stoney is now watching his posts* Animated Wink Smilie