Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: KHAZAD-D█MISH-INN CONTEST

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > KHAZAD-D█MISH-INN CONTEST   
HEY EVERYBODY COME ON DOWN TO THE KHAZAD-D█MISH-INN WHERE WE ARE HOLDING A LITTLE CONTEST FOR THE BEST SONG/POEM ABOUT THE INN FOR THE PATRONS OF THE INN.

Look for my post 0f 22 April 2005 and post your entries there in character and sometime early in May we'll pick the best ones. First prize will be at the least, a week's supply of Gimli's Finest for your character.

You may make any comments about the contest here.
Can I give an encore performance of my entering song? Or do I have to make up a new one?
Well, your song doesn't appear to have anything about an inn or tavern in it, so I reckon you might like to make a new one.

Oops!! Ignore the above sentence and read my answer below, Got The Blues Smilie for once again Grondy got himself confused.
Huh? My entering song is a spelling song I made up about the Khazad-Dumish. It is not just about taverns, but this one in particular. I wasn't questioning whether it fit the topic, just whether I could use it even though I had already sung it there.
This is fun! May I enter, also?
Got The Blues Smilie Oops my mistake, sorry Eva lilith. Your initial song can be considered if you wish.

Yes Laurelindhe ilmarin, the contest is opened to all PT members. Happy Elf Smilie
Also, can we enter more than one song? And where did everyone go?
Yes, as long as it doesn't get too one sided.
Thorin walks in and hammers a notice:

Quote:
Quote:
EVERYONE IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS YEAR'S SONG/POEM COMPETITION WHICH WILL BE HELD AT THE KHAZAD DUMISH INN!

Anyone can participate and can register one or more entries
The best entry will be selected by Judge Thorin and Grondy
All participants will get snacks and refreshment and everyone is invited for the party which will be held afterward!
The winner will get A BARREL OF GIMLI'S FINEST(TM)

The deadline for entries is the 20th of September 08. Results will be announced 3 days later, that is on the 23rd and the party will last till the 25th!
YOU ARE ALL INVITED!

This competition is jointly sponsored by the Khazad Dumish Inn and The Dwarven Guild

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie