Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: VOTE FOR PT

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > VOTE FOR PT   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] >>
In this new month, we are number one In a first place tie with NK: 17 PT, 17 NK, 16TT
We are up by three: 40 PT, 37 NK, 33 TT

Please continue voting daily.
We are up by 4; 45 to 41...
Up by seven: 75 PT, 68 NK, 63 TT
Well, it is a new month and hopefully our slow server problem is over. So now maybe we can regain our position at the top of the Tolkien heap.

We are down by two in third place: 14 NK, 13 TT, 12 PT
We're in second place and closing in!
NK 17, PT 16 and TT 13

18 a piece!
we are only up by 01.........vote for PT Folks
We are down by two.
vote folks.......!
We have an evil set-back! Come mates let's vote PT back where we belong!
Quote:
We have an evil set-back! Come mates let's vote PT back where we belong!

yeah Rafael,so vote folks .....we are down by 02.....
My vote today got us back on top; we are currently tied with NK at 52 each. Happy Elf Smilie
pt is up by 01........vote vote vote...... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Our 70 to their 62!
We are up by five: 23 PT, 18 NK, 12 TT

Please keep it up people.

Thanks Happy Elf Smilie
we are up by 07 vote so, please vote friends....... Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
wow, we are up by 16 votes..... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

22 votes ahead... Do not stop voting, plenty of days to do it...

CLICK AND BE BLESSED!

posted not to flood but to keep the thread in the list of "new replies"
Our 77 to their 52!
PT is up by 26.....Great...... Pary Smilie
31 points ahead... Do not let them mislead you! We can do better!

VOTE... VOTE... VOTE...
Well, we did our duty last month and we were on top of the heap by a bunch. Happy Elf Smilie

Orc Sad Smilie We are already behind by twenty-seven, near the end of this first day of this new month.*

* April Fool!

Actually we are up by three. Please keep voting
i was confused about are results. you fooled me Grondy Exploding Head Smilie but we are up by 05....good start.
Well so far so good this month; though we are only up by six with 28.

Please keep voting.

Thanks
Still up by six with 47. keep voting please.
Oops! we lost our big lead; only up by one now. Vote Please.
We can do better! PT needs more votes

YOU ARE TWO CLICKS AWAY OF BEING A PROUD MEMBER OF OUR SOCIETY! VOTE...
We are up by eight(08). We should lead more Tongue Smilie ......please vote..........hands for VOTES!
We are up by ten, Orc Smiling Smilie but will be lucky to break 100 this month (our old monthly average was 118). This means less than four of us have been voting every day.Orc Sad Smilie

Please continue to vote!
91-79-35. PT, Northern Kingdom, and TT respectively.
We are only up by two this month with 19 to Northern Kingdom's 17, this in six days. So please continue to vote each and every day.

Thanks Wiggle Smilie
ALMOST EQUAL!!! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

MAY THE LIGHT OF EARENDIL GUIDE YOU!
PT is on TOP.........we are up by 13........keep voting........ Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
First with a 17 vote lead. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Well, it looks like we may not break 100 this month, but we are up by 31: 92 PT, 61 NK, 33 TT

Please continue voting. Happy Elf Smilie
We are not on top any more....

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
NK is leading........ Sad Smilie time to VOTE for PT....
STILL FAR BEHIND, PEOPLE! WHERE ARE THE PT MEMBERS?! VOTE!

BRING PT BACK TO THE TOP - CLICK HERE
Behind by eight. Orc Sad Smilie We should be doing better, so vote for PT please.
how may i ask do you vote for PT?
To vote: Look at the bottom of almost every page for an approximately 1 by 3 cm tan/brown box and click on it. Then when you click on the next green link you will have voted.

Next time or before you vote this time, if you want to ensure your vote is counted: you can click the red link first to see how many votes we have before you vote; then back arrow; and repeat, this time clicking on the green link to see the number has incremented up by one.
GO GO GO AND VOTE - SIX MORE AND WE WILL BE BACK ON TOP --- VOTE PEOPLE OF PLANET TOLKIEN! PLEASE VOTE>>>HERE<<<
oh...we need only a vote to set PT up....so vote
We took first place but are leading by only one vote! VOTE FOLKS!!Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Now we're down by three. Orc Sad Smilie

Please remember to vote daily.
Up by three; much more better, but we still should be ahead by a lot more. Happy Elf Smilie

Well, my vote today got us to 100, only eight ahead of Northern Kingdom. I doubt we will be able to meet out monthly average of 114 as there is only one day remaining.

Weird! When I got there this afternoon 3 PM PDT (10 PM GMT, 2200UTC) they had already reset the month and everyone had zeros, so I got to cast the first vote for the July tally, but didn't get to vote on 30 June. Orc Grinning Smilie

Still, we did maintain our top of the heap in June and now have started out on top in July. Orc Smiling Smilie
we're 28 votes ahead... Pumpkin Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] >>