Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: VOTE FOR PT

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > VOTE FOR PT   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] >>
First with 22!

Come on People we can do better!!
First with 27!!!

Do not forget to vote!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Up, Up, Up we go... Just a reminder: VOTE
First with 35!

Keep voting folks! It takes only a couple of seconds! Happy Elf Smilie
36!
First with 84 votes!! Let's get to 100 people!!
OK OK I'm voting ... done! Thumbs Up Smilie
Me too! I forget so often.. Very Sad Smilie
Quote:
Me too! I forget so often..

Bad! Smilie
First with 51, the second has 21!

Keep voting people! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
First with 66. Keep voting people! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
We're in first place by a bunch; Orc Smiling Smiliethough we only have 30 votes, which means only about three members are voting each day and we can't reach 100 at that rate. Orc Sad Smilie

Please remember to vote each and every day by clicking on the link in the first post of this thread.
Well, it looks like we again won't break a hundred this month.Only have 93 and today is the last day. Still we again are at the top of the Tolkien heap; but we always ought to break 100.
We are upon top by 17 with 37; however at the present rate we will only make 88 at month's end. We still ought to break 100 if just a few more members voted each day rather than the 2 or 3 that are currently doing so.

Come on folks, in the words of that infamous Chicago politician, "Vote early, and often."
Only one other person besides myself voted for us in the last 24 hours. Orc Sad Smilie
Come on people, vote Smile Smilie I The vote has been reset so we need your help!
Put the link back into the Mithril PM we get every day. I never forgot to vote when it was there. Now I may skip a day or two since I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Good suggestion AmariŽ. This has now been changed.

The counter has been reset. It's time to vote again!

Voted! And we are WINNING!!!! 

Who hasn't voted? I'll find you!

Now on 31.... 

I never forget to vote...made it part of my scheduleSmile Smilie

First with 44! Big Smile Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Let's get this going again! Pary Smilie

We can make it over 100 this month - do not stop voting, PLEASE!

We can make it over 100 this month - do not stop voting, PLEASE!

First with 57!!! Big Smile Smilie

Have you voted today Question Smilie

meaning YES!!

C'mon people vote it out...

If you can surf this site might as well VOTE!!

For the uninitiated go right to the bottom of any page and hit the button

67!! 

70!! 100 should be a walk in the park! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Still leading with 83! Big Smile Smilie

102!!! We did it! 

The top 100 has been reset once more and we're neck and neck with two votes!

Get voting people !broken heart

The #1 vote was mine! 

102.7!!

I'm backSmile Smilie

We have 91. Let's try to get to  100 for his month. We have been the most consistent site throughout the past year. Great Job everyone Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie 

Indeed, good job everyone!

Get voting 

First with 17!! Hooray Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

VOTEs  NOT GIVEN TODAY CANNOT BE REGAINED TOMORROW!!!

VOTE NOW!

Haha, it's true! Now get voting

I think others might have asked this question before but I got to ask that sometimes I'm in a rush and I want to vote,don't have time to log in,so if I vote as a visitor will that count?

Yes it will Odette, thank you 

I keep doing that whenever I can't log in.Good it countsSmile Smilie

It's the final countdown- last few days and then it will begin again. So VOTE and show WE ARE MANY!

The votes have been reset and it's time to vote again once more 

Now that we have some new members (WELCOME ALL FROM HOBBIT_MOVIE_DOT_COM) we can make it even better!

VOTE: by clicking the small brown icon at the bottom left corner in any page of the forums you will be redirected to a voting site, where you must press the green button and you'll vote for Planet Tolkien as the TOP TOLKIEN SITE. This will help us remain the most popular community!

You can vote now by clicking this link:    >>> http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/tolkientop/

<< [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] >>