Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: VOTE FOR PT

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > VOTE FOR PT   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] >>
P.T. 46 - N.K. 41 - T.E 32. We are on top! Animated Wink Smilie
Last day of the week (it runs so quicky) and PT has 52 votes and is of course in the leadHappy Elf Smilie
Starting up second this week! Tol in lead with same pts as Planet 5, Radio Rivendell third with 2.
We're up by four: 35 to 31 to 32
PT is at the top of the list with 55 votes and there is still time to vote Happy Elf Smilie
Starting this week at top 8 this Monday evening! Very Big Grin Smilie
Tuesday evening: PT 19, Tol 10 and NK 9 Big Smile Smilie
Valetines day and PT si at the top with 25 votesHappy Elf Smilie
27 to 16 now. Happy valentines everyone.
39 votes and we are still number ONE Happy Elf Smilie
Now we are ahead: 43 - 27 - 21
Wow! We hit a new high and it's only Saturday: 60 - 35 - 33
I think indeed it's a record for PT GrondyHappy Elf Smilie Today it's 65 votesJumping Flame Smilie
66 now!!! Could we reach 70 by the end of the day (as I assume that it resets itself sunday eve)
Well started this week! PT 4 - NK - 3 and Tol 1
My vote yesterday about midnight GMY got us to 70 and we probably got a few more votes as it doesn't reset back to zero until midnight in one of the North American timezones. I haven't bothered to find out which.
Quote:
My vote yesterday about midnight GMY got us to 70
Animated Wink Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie
Nice news Grondy. Do you recall the votes of our nearest rivals?

Today at 20.14 Norwegian time PT is 18, NK is 12 and Tol gets 11.
Quote:
Nice news Grondy. Do you recall the votes of our nearest rivals?
I think they were under 40, but I don't remember the exact numbers. Sorry.

I don't know if our numbers last week were an aberation or if we really have had a pick up in members now voting daily. Happy Elf Smilie
Midweek, and the present results are PT 27, NK 20 and third Tol with 16.
Late Friday 11:25 PM GMT: PT 44, NK 37, Tol 27
50 votes and we are on the top ..but we need more than 20 to beat our new recordHappy Elf Smilie
May be difficult to get a new high!

The situation is now PT 54, NK 47 and Tol 37!
Tuesday evening and PT is number ONE with 15 votes so far Jumping Flame Smilie
Thursday morning and the situation is now PT 30, NK 27 and Tol 21!
Oh God, I've just realized I've been accidentally voting for Tolkeinforums for months. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Quote:
Oh God, I've just realized I've been accidentally voting for Tolkeinforums for months.
Really????
PT on top with 34 votes
Quote:
Oh God, I've just realized I've been accidentally voting for Tolkeinforums for months. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
I don't care what they have said, Virumor isn't that stupid. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
I don't care what they have said, Virumor isn't that stupid.

Never stupid, but a Joker and a provoker; that's the name of the game. Big Laugh Smilie

PT 42 votes at the moment.
Only one more day to go and they have cut into our lead: PT 50 : NK 44 : TE 34
It's only Monday and PT already have 10 votesJumping Flame SmilieIf we keep this up I'm very sure we get our highest score ever by the end of this weekHappy Elf Smilie
Tuesday evening PT 19, NK 11 and Tol 10. A happy start that is!
Still doing pretty goodHappy Elf Smilie PT 28 - NK 17- Tol E 14
It's Thursday and the situation states PT 36 - NK 22 and Tol 20. And still some days to go! Animated Wink Smilie Angel Smilie
Saturday morning and PT is at the top with 48 votes Happy Elf Smilie
Sunday afternoon 55 !
Tuesday and we're only up by one: 13 - 12 - 7
Wednesday afternoon and its a tie between PT and NK 18 votes eachHappy Elf Smilie
We've got 37 only up by one because I wasn't here yesterday, sorry.
NK is taking the lead 41 - PT 40 anf Tol 23!

What is up? Shocked Smilie Paranoid Smilie Wary Smilie
We're tied at 42 now. C'mon gang; let's get voting!!!
Indeed I'm voting Grondy Smile Smilie Now we are number 1 with 44 votes Jumping Flame Smilie
We're up by two: PT 23, NK 21, TE 13
A slow start of the week but now PT has 30 votes while N K has 25 Jumping Flame Smilie
Only up by two: PT 46 : NK 44 : TE 28
Only up by four: PT 52 : NK 48 : TE 32
A new week, and we are drawing with Tol EressŽa 4-4 and that is Monday afternoon GMT+0
Tied: PT 14, NK 14, TE 12
PT on top of the list with 24 votes , NK with only 1 behindSmile Smilie
We are on top with 29 votes!! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
On top with 38!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] >>