Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: VOTE FOR PT

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > VOTE FOR PT   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] >>
We're at 94 and I say that we haven't much competition. I visited the competitors some time back (NK) and the place was like a ghost with all guest and 3 mods and NO members. It seems everyone is suffering of the same illness.
Yooohoooo 98. Hope we reach 100 today. Good job folks! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
hey almost we have got 103 votes for this month and i visited the other groups put i didn't see any members in their it means they are not currently active
but our one is almost active i see everyday at least 5 members log in.
Planet Tolkien the best group ever i have seen ! Elf Smilie Pary Smilie Good work guys Orc Grinning Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
We are currently at 107 and well in front of our nearest competitor who has only 55 votes.
Even i have tried to remember to vote now Smile Smilie
now we have got 120 votes for this month
That's great. I think we all did a great job this month considering that we are at 120 on the 23rd. Well done everyone!Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
We're at 135 votes! We definitely are top this month with a comfortable lead!
now for this month it is 140 Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
YOUHOOO My vote brought us to 150 for this month. We have been excellent this month folks. Congratulations and thanks to all of you who have voted!!!

And keep doing it! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
now we have got 152 for this month with my vote Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
We ended last month with 154 votes folks. Good job.

For this month we are 2 up and status-quo with the others. Please keep up the good work and continue Voting! Thanks. Orc Grinning Smilie

We're first with 8 votes followed by NK with 6 votes. Continue voting folks. We are the best. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Not only the best, we are even better, voting-wise!
Now it's 20 for this months. Good work guys! Pary Smilie Go on...... Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
26 - 20 to PT...
now it's 31votes for PT in this month. Go On........... Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
it's 34 votes for this month. Juggling Smilie
it's 50 for this month. Good job Very Big Grin Smilie
We're first with 56 votes and are leading The Two Towers by 10 votes for some days now. Keep voting folks. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Now it's 58. Go ON Big Smile Smilie
The Two Towers have made a big jump and are only seven behind us. Please keep voting.
Up by eight: 85 PT, 77 TT, 62 NK

Thanks for voting every day. Happy Elf Smilie

i could say sorry i forgot to vote these days...... Sad Smilie we are up by 10with my vote ..... now it's hundred for this month.... Smile Smilie Go on... Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Looks like we haven't made our monthly average this month; though we are 6 up with 112 over TT who have 106.

Please continue voting every day. Happy Elf Smilie
Not enough have been voting; we are only up by two, because only an average of four votes per day are being cast for us.
as Grondmaster said keep voting please... we are only up by eight..... Sad Smilie
i think it's good if we can vote everyday..........Go on......
It may look as if activities on our Planet are slowing down a bit! But we are the number 1 site, so let's keep pushing on, folks!!!
yeah....we are now leading by 17...Go on Folks.. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie we are the number 1...
PT is still on top!!
we are up by 19..... Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
PT 90 - 74 NK
Up by 16... Pary Smilie
Still up, where we belong!
Keeping position PT 114 TT 99.
we are up by 25....well done Folks.... Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
PT 127 TT 97. We are up 30!
That's weired, I just voted after Rafael and before I voted we had 124 and after 125 to TT's 97. Perhaps the numbers are playing tricks on us or...
Now it's 126 - 98... Tricksy numbers they be!
PT is on TOP as EVERYDAY Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Starting on the bottom we are on top with 2 pts equal to TT and NT
My vote today got us up by one with three. Happy Elf Smilie
Nr 2 this moment. TT are first with 9, we are second with 7, sharing place NK.
Sharing the first place we have 16 as TT. My friends, you are welcome to let your vote count!
hey we are only up by 3.......vote more please.......please vote folks !
And the rightfull ruler of the tolkien top 100 has claimed his throne whit 26 votes Smile Smilie
Up by eleven: 42 PT, 31 TT, NK 30

Up by thirteen: 55 PT, NK 42, 33 TT.
Now up by twenty-one: 79 PT, 58 NK, 51 TT
Still up where we belong; PT 94, NK 72 and TT third with 60! Vote on mates!
We maywin this year as years before! Happy New Year everyone!!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] >>