Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Miruvor joins the Council

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > Miruvor joins the Council   
Miruvor has become our latest council member. Congratulations Mir!
Thank you.

Maybe i should get a new avatar now. That 'council member' tag is eating away Statler's chin.
What was the bribe?
If you can't beat him, let him join you Smile Smilie
Congratulations to Mir! And to the council! I think it is a great choice.
Congratulations (I think) Mir! Welcome to the inner circle. You will, of course, have to sign an agreement to be nice to newbies (in blood, preferably not that of a newbie). We will have an inugaration ceremony where you will be allowed to roast *one* newbie and we will sacrifice Gildor on the altar of Tolkien. Council meetings require you to wear a long cloak and hood with a scary mask whilst sitting in front of your pc.

Floyd - more blackmail than bribery! Wiggle Smilie

Quote:
Council meetings require you to wear a long cloak and hood with a scary mask whilst sitting in front of your pc

I didn't realise it was scary mask, Vee. I normally come as I am.
Quote:
and we will sacrifice Gildor on the altar of Tolkien.

Again? *sighs* When will it end?
Val - that's odd. We only started wearing the masks because we thought you were wearing one.

Gildor - It will *never* end! Mwahahahaha!
happy councilship to mir
happy councilship to mir!
happy council ship to miiiiirrr
and make me a better song to sing to youuuuuuuu

congrats Mir!!!
yay
hmm

bravo

bravismo

are u goin to harp on me now?? Wink Smilie
Now I will have to be nice to Miruvor, because he now has the ability to delete my posts. Elk Grinning Smilie But seriously folks, becoming a council member couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, no matter what you've heard Statler say. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

Welcome aboard Miruvor/Virumor.
wheres that page that has the council member biographies on it??
That page will return when Grep has time for it. It needs to be updated and Mir has to be added.

Quote:
What was the bribe?

Let's see. Dedication, intelligence, knowledge, friendship...
Welcome on the team, Mir. Smile Smilie
I never thought Mir would become a council member. He's a witch!!!!!!!
Not all witches are bad. Strange that a HP-nut like you does not know that.

And i won't even mention the ones from Charmed.

Thx for the kind welcomes.
I am well pleased to welcome you to the ranks, Mir/Vir.
You have contributed some of the best discussion staters to the forms and you, most certainly, have demonstrated your tenacity and committment to Planet-Tolkien when your account mysteriously disappeared.
I look forward to reading more of your great discussion starters.
Congratulation Mir!! Im happy for you and Im sure you will do a great job in the council
Quote:
Strange that a HP-nut like you does not know that.

I beg to differ. I'm an HP-acorn, not a nut.
congrats Mir!!!!

Now tell me exactly what bribe you gave to get this exquisit (spell) placement in this fine place Orc Grinning Smilie

Congrats Mir!!!
*snickers*

Let's hunt some n00bs...

*evil grin*
What??? *scrapes the earwax off his ear* Did I read that correctly? Miruvor, a council member? Oh boy! I guess all the posts supporting LOTR movies will get deleted and not to mention those differing with Miruvor's opinion (which is, the movies were horrible). Let me have a last look at all the for-movie posts before they (unfortunately?) disappear.
Quote:
Lord_aragorn86
Posted Monday 16th January 2006 (06:13am)

What??? *scrapes the earwax off his ear* Did I read that correctly? Miruvor, a council member? Oh boy! I guess all the posts supporting LOTR movies will get deleted and not to mention those differing with Miruvor's opinion (which is, the movies were horrible). Let me have a last look at all the for-movie posts before they (unfortunately?) disappear.

Actually, i don't think Virumor had such a thought, but again, this is a great idea!

Apart from joking, i don't think Virumor's the kinda guy who'd delete posts which oppose his opinions. The main reason he was chosen to the council, in my humble opinion, is his capability of arguing in a civilized way. I'm sure he'll not misuse his new power Smile Smilie
Welcome to the council Mir. I am glad you have become a council Member
Quote:

Don't worry. That sounds like way too much work anyway.

You're banned, though.

(:-P