Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Welcome Back

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > Welcome Back   
Grep, against all odds and battling Great White Sharks all the way, has managed to retrieve the lost posts and accounts of Virumor aka Miruvor, now Virumor again and Loni the excitable dwarf. Loni, if you are out there sweetie - come back!
I have had the great pleasure of knowing Miruvor for some time now. I can only imagine that with the refinding of his ancient identity we shall all profit greatly. Long live Virumor the Great! All praise to Grep for finding our friend!
I will NOT praise any Virumor the Great! In fact I am feeling rather betrayed that Miruvor was taken from our midst just as he was becoming such a good friend. I will not will not will not!!!!!!
G'wan, g'wan, g'wan... you know you want to.

Miruvor is dead. Long live Virumor!
Quote:
I can only imagine that with the refinding of his ancient identity we shall all profit greatly.
Indeed, many of our discussions lost an arm and a leg, some also a kidney and a brain when we lost Virumor's account. Luckily we didn't loose Virumor himself. All this fuss about a name change. Virumor should never have had to become Miruvor in the first place. That name doesn't suit him one bit, it's all elfy and nice. But now everything is the way it should be.

*checks around to see if Loni is hiding somwhere* Heeeeeere dwarfy-dwarfy-dwarfy!
I must admit, Virumor/Miruvor went up hugely in my estimation when he managed to shrug off the loss of so many excellant posts, and continue posting here from scratch. I think most people, myself included, would have called it a day if that had happened us. I'm pleased Mir/Vir did stay with us, and it is so pleasing that those missing posts are now back in their rightful place.

Now that Vir's back, it does mean that Miruvor was the shortest serving CM on record Smile Smilie
Thx, guys and girls.

Quote:
I must admit, Virumor/Miruvor went up hugely in my estimation when he managed to shrug off the loss of so many excellant posts, and continue posting here from scratch.

No big deal, it weren't that many. Imagine what would happen if Grondy would lose all his posts...
You always have such cheerful thoughts, don't you? You know, I do remember something about there being three female gholam; ya think Cadsuane is one? ;-p Anyway, welcome back; now I can go see what all the fuss is about with that crazy Virumor fella.
Mir's dead? Whoa, then who sent me all those PMs??? Ghost? *shivers*
Just an oversight on my part.
Sniff.

What an ungracious, ungallant move.

Sniff.
Stop dwindling in the past. Miruvor is dead and he is not coming back.

Time to part for the Grey Havens.
Loni, if you are out there, honey, please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here at PT we all love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loni, come back!!!!!!!!!

I once was a lost soul named "Findarato." I had my first three threads locked and destroyed. Loni yelled at me and kicked and screamed at me and told me not to create anymore threads. For that, I love her. I wish she would come back.
If anyone knows Loni's email address, please give it to me. I know it's not exactly legal for a CM to do it, but if anyone else knows, please!!!
Please do not post email addresses on the website!

I didn't mean it like that, Vee. I meant send me a personal message containing an address in which I could contact her.
That was just in case someone was tempted to post the address here. Fear not, I shan't roast you...

...for now..
Please, ask Loni first. If she says ok, then give D-Rob the address. It is polite to ask first, unless you are sure she wouldn't mind. Wink Smilie
Moderator Smilie And don't assume Loni wouldn't mind; her parents might: for no one can be certain that anyone online isn't a dirty old man wanting to get his claws into a pre-teen New Zealander. Be very careful to whom you give personal info online or over the telephone.

Here endeth the sermonModerator Smilie