Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Loss get's a promotion

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > Loss get's a promotion   
In recognition of years of excellent service to PT we have promoted Loss to the council - you'll see he now has the council member avatar and full admin privileges - congratulations Loss!
Ha Ha Ha Smilie His avatar is truly scary now. A nazgul on his own is nothing, a nazgul with power... Fleeee!!!!

Welcome to the team, Loss. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
I've been waiting for this Smile Smilie
Loss grats <3
That 'll larn 'im fer doin' good! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Congrats Loss and welcome to the club. Happy Elf Smilie
Congratulations Loss. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Genius Smilie
Thanks all! Much appreciated! And thanks Amarie, for the devilish idea...

Run for your lives!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie This power makes the evil feel warm and fluffy, must be very similar to how Morgoth felt when his Orc babies were made... Warm and Fluffy Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

Thank you everyone! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Glad to be on board!
Congratulation Loss !! Well done Smile Smilie
Congratulations Loss Pary Smilie Elf Smilie
Congrats, Loss!

hm... I wonder if you'll even remember me... maybe if I do this!
*throws a pecan pie and hides behind the bottomless punch bowl* Hows about a celebratory pie throwing contest?
I've been a bit to and fro lately, but now I'm updated! Thumbs Up Smilie Thumbs Up SmilieThumbs Up SmilieWhat nice news, Loss! Receive my sincere regards and ever so many congratulations! Pary Smilie Pary SmiliePary SmilieThis is well deserved, brother Loss!!!Pary SmiliePary SmiliePary Smilie
Oh wow! Your a council member now....congrats!!! Wiggle Smilie