Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: New Feature!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > New Feature!   << [1] [2]
I know, right? The Council tell me they have been waiting for this feature for more than four years, and when it finally arrives, nothing happens! Na-na-na-na-na Smilie
The Fraggle King has spoken. Big Smile Smilie

We're waiting, Council! *taps foot*
Boooo! Get moving council members!! We are impatiently waiting here!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
You're already the mod of 'How much mithril do you have?' thread! Mad Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
I know! Very Big Grin Smilie I did notice it on the day Taz implemented it, but I thought he was testing some features as when I changed threads the edit and delete post option for other members disappeared! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
We are just taking our time while we have to the time to take. :P

I am sure things will start heating up as soon as production starts on The Hobbit movie. Smile Smilie

Fear not, we fully intend on taking advantage of this new feature. Deal Smilie
Who is being Considered for this? Us regulars or everyone? Like the 50 odd people who joined after the Facebook page and have now vanished.
I am sure this cacophony is irrelevant for whoever says whatever the Coucil shall make its decisions when and how it pleases themSmile Smilie
And all ye power hungry out there just hold on to your horses.God i just read this thread.its as if a country is up for grabs.
And better a few faithful than a horde of tourists(maybe not a great commercial idea)

Does anyone mind making me a mod of my 2 Footy threads? Because when they (eventually) make the hobbit films, people will come here, and football is slightly more popular than Elves fighting Orcs...?

And mods, while you are at it, the indecision thing appears twice in the Smileys thingy. 

Im assuming that the level in PT is somehow related to this change ^^

I smiled when I noticed i was level one and begun to wonder how I should distribute my stat points ^^

Your Level
You are currently Level 1 in Planet Tolkien.

I don't think it has anything to do with level as I moderate the Mithril thread Smile Smilie

And nice to see you back Arath Waving Hello Smilie

Taz said in some thread that he himself has no clue about the levels.Amarie said that it most probably has to do with some role-playing guild Taz will introduce.Whatever it is it sure doesn't have anything to do with a member's contribution to the site.

<< [1] [2]