Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Competition: Gollum's riddle

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website News > Competition: Gollum's riddle   

The lovely people at Badali who make Jewelry inspired from the work of J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy, have kindly provided Planet Tolkien with a Gollum Gold Necklace as February's competition prize, as well as a 15% discount coupon code for all members to use on Lord of The Ring items (excluding Box Sets as they are already marked at a discounted rate). The coupon code is: PT101

You can find the competition on our homepage, where Gollum has asked you a riddle. Answer it correctly and you will be entered into a prize draw to win his Gold One Ring Necklace, as seen here. The winner will be announced on February the 28th and will be chosen at random from the entrants. For those interested, I have purchased a Gold One Ring using their discount code Smile Smilie

What? Wow! That is so stripey! I am going to check it out! Thank you.

Interesting idea, but the riddle is near impossible to find, might want to clarify a bit more or give a direct link. Unless, of course, the riddle itself is finding the riddle...

Oh wow, Thanks! I'll definitely check it out.

I found it easy, click on the home page and there it is...

Balrog, there's a link to the home page on every page. I am sure you will find your way there. Happy Elf Smilie