Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: psycos anonymous

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Roleplaying Guilds > psycos anonymous   << [1] [2] [3]
Whoa okay! Whew! Gees..........
*NANANA I can't hear you! NANANA* Na-na-na-na-na Smilie
can any of yall give me some new suugestions to scare people?
Yeah use a blow horn in the middle of the night next to thier ear!! Muwahahahaha!!!!!!!
I had 18 pieces of pizza in the last 4 days. Pizza is my friend, and I love bowling award ceremonies, all the pizza you can eat! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Laugh Smilie
being a southern country redneck by all the more common definitions i feel it my duty to inform u it is YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! hey yall watch this!OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!anyway my friends munkey army now controls China HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! California should surrender before we send possums there,were treeting the munkeys and raccoons fer shock after attempting a siege at guinness beach,SO MANY MULLETS!!!!!!otters r still trying to take hawaii we also use squirrels,koalas,kangaroos,bushbabys,pigeons,and my favorite LEMURS! Pizza is ur friend 2! i am not alone Californians surrender 2 the possums or be hissed at until u pass out from annoyance!POSSUM!POSSUM!POSSUM!POSSUM!POSSUM!
You spelled "possum" wrong. Tecnically, It's opossum. And they have all been ubducted by the aliens that drive Elvis' cadalak in the sky. I should know, I live in California, and the aliens keep sending me their attack plans through a radio transmition.
YAY CC!!!!!! Your BACK!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Any way I can't write long curfew *sigh*
Night all and go read my POEMS IN MY JOURNAL ENTRIES!!!! Lol jk you don't have to
One more post to 400! I'm so exited! Everyone to the party tree! YEAH! Big Laugh Smilie
Icefangs posted Saturday 1st May 2004.

Quote:
Hey, out there! Icey here, I just wanted to see if anyone else was as crazy as I am... Some examples of my psyco-ness: I make-up odd words to use as curse words, like crapmuffin, and fudgemonkey, foot(I didn't really MAKE it up, but it's still a little strange, or so I'm told.), umm, footmuffin, and, every once in awhile, fudge-on-you. Another reason I am psyco: I try my very, extreme hardest to scare people, whether or not its halloween. I also burst out with funky words all the time, just to see people's expressions. Err uh, lets see, well, um, I must be crazy, I'm posting at 6 am on Saturday where I'm at. So, anyone out there got anything to add?
i spelled it possum instead of opossum on purpose i think opossum is just the person that invented the words spelling trying to prove he can control people...........i do whatever makes since to me and yell at whatevers wrong to me and i dont lie about it 2 make myself look like im open minded.....my minds as open as Morias gate during a siege and ur right my possums were abducted i have a secret plan to get them back,and they will never no about it because i know better than to tell u about because ur with the aliens so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (of course u cant get the full affect of my laughter without hearing it) i found my 1st comment on aliens off a web search somehow and it brought me to this exact thread
Wow thats wierd! Hmmmm.........

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
let me guess.............................................letter 12!
Did I see my name mentioned up there? Me? Crazy? Psycho? Not in the least...
Sure Plastic.... Very Big Grin Smilie

What what what Erbie?!?!?! (Actually, I already know, but she sounds like she'll burst if no one asks her soon. Wink Smilie )
Love yer new avatar Nil!

I don't know Erb, Tell me First!

Sorry I mentioned Plastick, but he does fit the profile.

The aliens already know your plan, sweet-heart. Make an alluminum hat!
Ive defeated the 1st alien attack!
great avatar!
sorry i aint been in here fer awhile,i have so much catch-up reading to do on threads it aint funny
aaluminum hats are so 90's!shag haircuts block out the aliens now,why else wud i have 1,im nothin like a skater!hey! i found a trucker hat!
How did you manage to defeat my aliens with oppossums! They're only weakness is buttered toast!!! ( but you have to have the right type of bread)
You've actually proved you are not insane. Insane people don't think they are insane they think they are normal. You said you were insane therefore you are not as you would think you are normal if you were insane. So all people who think they are normal are the ones to watch as they will start trying to lick their eyebrows, bite their ears and knife people in strange places. Cool Smilie
are you talking to just one person or all of us?and i get that same speech all the time.and i didnt use the possums i used a lawn mower.NOW BRING BACK ELVIS HIS CADILLAC AND JOHN WAYNE,ill settle for just John Wayne.Or else an army of possums and assorted other critters of war march upon you!(where do you live i need to know where they should march to)i represent four different factions trying to control the world,no matter which wins i get Ireland and the U.K.

Ireland-MY ISLAND!(yes of course its my island)
Scotland-rules
Rest of the U.K.-hows the weather?cloudy?
Ross, when you say:

Quote:
Knife people in strange places...

Do you mean that people knife people in strange places, like a forest full of monkey eating birds that also eat flying pigs, or knife people in strange places, like stab their ears or something, maybe, maybe I'll chop off the tip of that normal person over there's nose...
i scarred 5 people for life in a minute and a half,i dont have a qouta like cc but i do try and brake my own time records
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!LOONS HARKEN TO THE CALL! POST HERE! I NEED TO SPEAK OF INSANITY! MADD! MADD! MADD! I TELL YOU THE INSANITY IS NEEDED! BE THE PSYCO! BE THE PSYCO! COOOOOME!
PLUG YOUR UNCONVENTIONAL INSTRUMENTS (ACCORDIONS,please not accordions,BAGPIPES,i love bagpipes,LUTES,TUBAS,TROMBONES,THE WORLDS ONLY BASETROMBAFONIUM!) INTO AMPLIFIERS AND MAKE YOUR NEIGHBORS NEED STRATE JACKETS! SUMMER IS HERE AND I HAVNT SCARRED ANYONE FOR LIFE THORPUGHLY IN WEEKS! I FEEL LIKE RUNNING THROUGH THE STREETS WITH A TUBA FEEDING BIRDS RICE AND SHOOTING PEOPLE IN THE FOOT! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I have one question, and one question only, for now, do you like cheese?
And if you do, do you have any? My army of rabid, tiny white mousies is hungry, and The man-eating kittens ate all of my cheese! THE LAB MICE ATTACK!!! THey will break all of your pencils and pens, make all the lights go green and change speed limit signs that say 25 to, OH NO!!! 28! The horror! The insanity! THey will also make sure that everyone has one plaid sock and one striped one! AHHHH! sTRIPED SOCKS!!!!! RUUUUuuuuuuuuun AAAAAWAAAaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mice will force you to pet them and play with them and teach them tricks! You cannot teach mice tricks! So you will try and try to get the stupid little mouse to fetch the tiny ball that has a happy little puppy's face on it again, and Again, and AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AH AH HA AH HA AH HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Hey, that previous post looks so deletable. AmariŽ? Go on, pls. Heh, just do us all a favour and delete this entire thread. Too much bla in here.
Quote:
Heh, just do us all a favour and delete this entire thread. Too much bla in here.
Well, now you know. You can just avoid reading it anymore. Problem solved! Wink Smilie

I don't find the current state of this thread very interesting either, but there are apparently those who do. Since the activity on this board has slumped to an (as far as I can recall) all time low, the posting in this thread actually makes up a non-trivial percentage of the board activity these days. Do you want it even more abandoned? Let them have their fun.
thanks grev

I AM CABBAGE!

HAH! I deleted the post! NOW YOU CANT GET ME!
Vir let them think they are being waky and zany, by saying they are insane. They're probably people who insist on catagarising them selves as mosher's or goth's. Thinking that it makes them cool and they need to be that way to listen to certain kind of music or like a certain kind of film. It's not their fault they are unimaginitive morons. Way to go Grev. Still impressed that you managed to get post of the week, with such common sense.
Quote:
thanks grev

I AM CABBAGE!

HAH! I deleted the post! NOW YOU CANT GET ME!

Good start. Now delete the rest of your posts and everyone's happy!

Note to Ross : i have deleted my previous post as well... srry. Anyway goths? Heh, i've always wondered why ppl wearing vampire teeth instead of braces were considered cool... only Morgoth for me, thank you. That one's cool.
Cheers dude, now I look like a ranting mad man again Tongue Smilie Seriously don't delete your post Vir, it was a valid opinion. I mean the two of us get enough of our posts deleted by the council with out deleting them ourselves.
I know this is the wrong place to put this, however, I don't give a flying flip. I would like to say that I am not a gothic freak, or some kind of grunge loser. I love rock music, but, just about anything else, too. I am an artiste, and I spend the majority of my time doing that, but, I do not exactly like being catagorized for merely saying something slightly out of the ordinary. And, I would also like to note, that everyone has their own opinions, and am one who gladly welcomes those of others. I happen to be normal, perfectly, 14-year-old-normal girl, just a wee bit spontaneous at times. It happens when the real world is too harsh or nerve-racking for me. I enjoy saying odd things at even odder times, for the sheer hope that it will make someone, somewhere laugh. I like making people happy, and laughing is one way to do that. And that's I have to say, for now.

im not a goth, if you knew me youd know how clear ive made that point,and every now and then i have a post that doesnt need to be deleted,i think theres one somwhere in the writers guild,any way how sane can someone who trys to be insane be(and if nothing else im very random)and grev got post of the week for that,good job.(laughing about something)
I'm sure there was meant to be a coherant sentance somewhere in there. But you seem to have failed.
coherent sentence?

i assume you mean between good job and laughing at something

no there wasnt i just felt like adding that last remark for no reason even though it had nothing to do with the rest of my post.

and ross when you said the council deleted enough of yours and virs post without yall deleting them yourselves i would like to point out that the council has never deleted any of my posts that werent entire threads(those were only deleted because they were pointless and i deleted my own posts in a few of them to get them to be deleted so i wouldnt be remembered as the guy who wanted a pair of shoes for a tomato)

anybody scared anybody enough to count as scarring lately?
The smurfs, leprichones, furbys and quizno sub rats are all at war, and the outcome cannot be good, because they are all out to get us!! I am very nervous, because the flying cadilacks aren't around any more( maybe the aluminum hat works???) but all the grass has turned plumb purple!!! I want to frame a cucumber and a belly button in this fraim, but they won't fit. Anyone got an elephant?
i destroyed the aliens, remember?unfortunately, i was wrong about one thing.it was a different alien race that took elvis' cadillac than those that took elvis.and since the aliens who kidnapped elvis dont have the technology to prolong life,based on human lifespan and the effects of the alien diet on humans,elvis is definetly dead.the leprachauns are my friends,they gave me my own pot of gold to hide at the end of a rainbow,of course i just used it to buy instant grits.......but i have alot left buried under...................ive said too much.elephants are overrated,get a kowakian monkey lizard.
I have two elephants at my house. It's rather flat, and shaped like two elephants. We have a little pond in the back yard. We farm barnicles there. Birds dont land there anymore. Once a bird landed on my barnicle farm. I took out the beebee gun. "Oh look a birdy! Shi-bow! Squack! No more birdy!!" Now it's rather flat, and shaped like two elephants.
TEH WEASELS! TEH WEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEELLLLLLLS! *points to the horizon, where a huge tidal-wave of weasels is bearing down upon everyone.*
is it just me or is a day not complete without singing My bonny lies over the ocean?

Now if you will excuse me i am being pecked to death by my new friend, the crow.
Oh, how did you know. Not only is a day not compelte without singing My Bonny Lies Over the Ocean but it si not complete without putting a wastepaper basket on my head and clucking the wab anthem. "Wabs go wabwab, wab-ti-wabs go wab, and wabwabs go wab-ti-wab.... BEUMBEUMBEUM!!!! Wab, the base of all wab words, ti, the thing between two wabs, wabwab, the wabs without the ti, bity, again between two wabs..... Wawab, the accidentaly wab..... Wabwa, a more unusual wwaaaaaaaab, Klummwab, the mother of all wabs (my wabname)... that will bring us back to wab! Wab ti wabwab bity wawab wabwa klummwab wab wawab wab!" I made that up myself. My wab system. Anyone want wabnames?
OOOOO!OOOOOOOOO!ME!ME!

dingdingdingdiggitydingdingdong....... ....dig this..........ANSWER YER PHONE!

some people say my strangeness is annoying.
all of those people can kiss my rebel....................................

just remember the word squirrel is now jibba.and owl is kahbo
This thread has been moved to the Green Dragon tavern.
  << [1] [2] [3]