Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Treasures Writers Talk/Joining

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Roleplaying Guilds > Treasures Writers Talk/Joining   [1] [2] >>
this is were you come if you want to join the story,talk to the writers,or talk about the story. ill leave the next post to someone who wants to say something about the story.
Quote:
Adweena posted Monday 19th July 2004 in Treasures:

i'll look on it sorry i wasnt posting i was at my sisters wedding btw i had a very nice timebut the ride was 5 hrs long to get there. Mad Smilie

Quote:
Ayan posted Monday 19th July 2004 in Treasures:

well i am back ppl and i love u all so much. i am writing frm my cousin's comp. see folks i dont have much time and this may be my last post. i want someone to write in my place for sometime (cud u do it Cal or any1 ??) here are my instructions - get the key from Balin's tomb- there is some lever next to the tombstone- pull it and the key is a flat circular disc with a large pearl set in the middle (thot about it b4 Smile Smilie). ok take it and then get out of there- put in a chase scene where u guys have to fight a bunch of orcs- and then somehow Mormegil runs deep down a wrong tunnel and gets really lost. that way i dont have to kill myself as i will surely come later. i dont have anyhting else to say just that i will miss u guys and miss this board. u ppl take care and i am very sad to leave u fellas Sad Smilie

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU AND GUIDE U THRU THE JOURNEY THAT IS LIFE

Namarie,
Momegil
( i luv u Arwen u are so sweet )

NamariŽ Ayan. Come back soon and give my love to LA86/Pulkit if/when you talk to him. Live long and prosper! Elf Winking Smilie
Hiya Sratkare,
I love your story. I just read it, but I'm kinda outta time so this is going to be a really quick post. I'm going to be gone boating, and camping again, sorry, next Wed. to Sat. So if we reach that one place that Mormegil described some1 fill in for me. see ya.
I have a request for anyone involved in our story, Treasures. (Sorry all of you guys who may want to join, but have to know how Icefangs behaves...)

My parents are divorced, so I live in two different places. The bad thing is that one doesn't have the internet. I was wondering if someone would handle what Ice does while i'm at my moms, preferably someone who knows me pretty well, like Etharion, or anyone. But only when I ask you too, not any other time, okay? Someone, please do this for me, I don't like missing what happens...

Whoever chooses to do it, could they please tell me, like soon.
Hey, Icey!
If no1 else can, I'll do it, I alreadly told Mormegil I would fill in for him too. Sorry I've been having to leave a lot. It's my summer vacation and my parents keep taking me on all of these "trips". Anway, I'm going to go post some more on the story.
Well if Arwen is already writing in for Mormegil, ill take care of Icefangs. Ok? Just tell me when. And start writing people!!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Ice hugs Etharion.
Thank you so much, Eth! And thanks for you wanting to do it, too, Arwen.

you love me, you really love me!!!!!

And then THE SPOTTED DAISY comes along and is jealous of Ice, because now Ice is turning the tables on THE SPOTTED DAISY and annoying THE SPOTTED DAISY instead of THE SPOTTED DAISY annoying everyone in the story. Well, the characters that is.
Sorry everyone that I haven't been posting. I'll try to get on more. So Arwen might not be on sometimes and Ice too. *thinks aloud to try and remeber everything*

i just sped up my part of the story to catch up with the company as they leave Moria,but i think its a good idea if the company slips past him unnoticed while hes asleep,or if they exit Moria a different way.
ill be away for a couple of days. So if maybe Ice or someone can write for me would be good. See yaa all soon!
Hey Evry1!!!
Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I was gone last week to Lake Powell w/ my family, and my internet is was down, and I'm still having problems with it. I just caught myself up in the story, and yes I will be filling in for Mormegil. (sorry u had to wait so long Icey.) I'm going to go post in the story for Mormegil and myself. I think we should try to reach Balin's tomb by Saturday.
sounds good to me also on saturday i might not be posting that much since i'm having my b-day party then. Birthday Smilie
Welcome back Arwen. Congrats Adweena!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Im just stoping by. See you guys again soon.
Happy birthday, Adweena!!!!!! Hope its a great one....by the way, which is it? Ya know, 11th, 12th.... And I was at my mom's, so I couldn't post for a while.... sorry guys that I didn't tell you. Anyway... I hope that everyone who still goes to school, like me, doesn't have to wear uniforms. I honestly can't stand uniforms, they just seem so boring, so monotonous, so....UNIFORM!!!!! Yay! I'll be a.........................FRESHMAN!!!!! Again, I'm really sorry that I didn't post at all this past week, because I was at my mom's, babysitting my little sister!

Happy b-day Adweena!!!! I'm so happy for u Icey, being a freshman was awesome!! I'm starting college this year(well, kinda in a roundabout way.) u c, I'm doing a program that makes it so I can get HS and college credit at the same time, so by the time I graduate HS, I'll have an Associate's degree (gen. ed.), but enjoy yourself, high school is awesome.
Hey every1!!
I just started writing a story in my journal so check it out. I'm going to write the scene in Balin's tomb tonight, I hope no 1 minds. Anyway, I'll be gone in Arizona next week for a wedding so I'll try to post if I get a chance.

Cal
i cant tell from what yall wrote whether or not your still in Moria.are you?
yeah i think at least i think we are. well my b-day was actually in march but i'm celebratiy it in august so i can have a POOL PARTY!! well sorry i haven't stopped by in a while. I've been celebrating b-days and anniversies. I'm just a partin type of gal.
Im sorry, but werent we at the door to the tomb right now??? I mean, when will we open it???
Ethy,
We are already past the part with Balin's tomb and have already acquired the key and lost Mormegil. *sobs* We are currently waiting for some mysterious approaching enemy.
Ah yes. I see now. Sorrye
is everyone away nobody is posting on the story? not mad just wondering.
Hey Adweena,
I was on vacation, as you know and school just started and the first coupla days have been kinda hectic, and I'll start posting again today.

Oh, Stratkare, I loved your incredibly touching and tragic death in the POTC RPG. JK!!
I JUST THINK ITS FUN TO POST A FEW TIMES IN A THREAD AND THEN DIE,O.K.!?
Man, Stratkare, breathe!!!! In and out and in and out..... Anyway, I'm starting to think that might be a good idea for that thread, no 1 seems to post there very often, 'cept u and me and Ethy.Smile Smilie Anyway, I'll post part VI of the Daemon soon, so pleeease read it. oh, and btw, a door like that on your privy?! and ur worried about MY mental health? I think u've got it backwards.
Ayan's back! Ayan's back! Yeah! Ayan is back! ...Actually, i dunno when he's gonna post but he does have some limited access to a computer. Yeah!
(liked the devil hounds though,brilliant idea!)

The parts written with caps lock was deleted by AmariŽ. Would you like to be talked to like that? Calm down and try again. Wiggle Smilie
Lol, nice to have u back Ar 37!
Well i guess we'r going along fine enough.....
I think so too. Not easy to be new and find ones place among you folks who have been writing in this RPG for a long time.
I think Amie is right, let's try to go a lil bit easier on Bradly.
Hmm...maybe. if i feel like it. some day..... Mwhahahahhahahahahha!!! I
well now we all know ethy's opinion, anyone else care to contribute?
I have to be nice to him, he knows where my house is.....

*runs away, screaming*
Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
lol, I think it's okay Ice...judging by the fact that something tells me if he tried anything Ethy would kill or seriously maime him. Big Smile Smilie
btw, if any1else wants me to send them my pix, just PM ur e-mail and I'll send them to you.
k, big favor to ask all of u.
I'm doing an art project for something and i'm going to try to draw all of us as chibis so if u get a spare moment, can u please PM me ur race, hair/eye/skin color, weapons and type of clothing ur wearing?

thanx tons,
Arwy
I think we should first agree if we are going on with this idea that the orb is from another plane. If we do agree, we are leaving anything that is even barely Tolkien based. I just want us to all agree before going on. Please anwser as soon as you can.
Alrighty, here's my opinion. I think we should stay in the plane we are now, but that's just me....oh, and b/c Ayan's coming back in Dec. Big Smile Smilie Cat Smilie Pary Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Anyway, so I say we stay until he can catch up...but it's okay if we decide to move on right now.
Ill wait for the others opinion. But maybe you could remind them to come and post.
Will do Eth! Big Smile Smilie Anyway, thanks sooooo much everyone for sending me the information for my project. I 've completely finished Eth and Adweena, and I've just completed my sketch of Ice which I'm gonna go add some color too.....
catcha every1 later,
Arwy
WHAT ABOUT LONI/THE SPOTTED DAISY??? A stupid little dwarf with beady eyes and a thin, unimpressive beard. But still trying to look important. But failing. The Spotted Daisy is essential tot he story. Or else there would be no funny bits. And it would look like Middle-earth was a world of perfect magicy fighty experty peoples. IT ISN'T!!! There are stupid people in it too!!!!
Loni, it helps to have the information I need to draw u...send it to me and i'll draw u too. I really didn't forget about u...I just need info first.
Arwy
IM GOING TO GO READ THE PARTS OF THE STORY I MISSED NOW. IM SORRY BUT I ONLY GET TIME FOR PT ABOUT EVERY OTHER WEEKEND LATELY. I JUST GOT BACK FROM HUNTING, SO I HAVE A LITTLE FREE-TIME TODAY.(ILL TRY AND POST AS OFTEN AS I CAN)IF YOU WANNA DRAW STRAT, I DESCRIBE MOSTLY WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE AROUND POST #10. I AINT PMING THE DESCRIPTION, BECAUSE IM BOYCOTTING PMING UNTIL IT DONT COST MITHRIL. I ASKED THE COUNCIL WHY IT COST MITHRIL SEVERAL TIMES. NO STRAIGHT ANSWER! AND WHY THE GIANT WORM!?
Hunting eh Ar-edain? What? Quails or bears? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Good to have you back. Take all the time you need. But everyone seems to have forgoten about Treasures, now everyone is going to the Tavern.
DEER ACTUALLY, MY RIFLE DONT EXACTLY HAVE THE KNOCK-DOWN POWER FOR BEARS, AND MY SHOTGUN HAS A SHORT RANGE SO QUAIL ARE HARD TO HIT. IM TRYING TO TALK A FEW FRIENDS INTO GOING BOAR HUNTING WITH ME. BUT NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO BOAR HUNT WITHOUT A GUN.(IT INVOLVES A TREE A KNIFE AND A REPELLING LINE)
Ummm, what giant worm Ar?? And i think i heard that the PM's cost mithril to simulate the cost a real message would cost if you sent it from Rivendell to say.....Minas Tirith. i think its ok. Its not that expensive. Good luck on your hunting.
Ar-edain37 - please don't post in capitals like that. It's annoying. Thank you. Move along now, nothing to see here.......

Ar-edain. I have told you not to shout and I meant it. It is rude, annoying and against the rules. I suggest you stop doing it.

If you go to the help file and read about mithril you will find out why it costs to use it. I don't quite understand how you can complain abut having to spend mithril, it is not like you have to take money from your own pocket. You are given the 'money' you need to send them.
Elf Confused Smilie
I don't mean to have everyone actually -GO- to the 'other plane' to destroy the orb, because Tolkien wrote nothing about another plane, they'll just go somewhere where there is a -doorway- to this other plane and chuck it in! Haven't decided where the doorway is yet, and once that is done, someone else can post another 'treasure' and decide where it is! Yay! We are almost through my treasure! Somebody else start thinking up one, so the thread don't die!

[1] [2] >>