Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: End of Dragons

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Roleplaying Guilds > End of Dragons   
Dark_Duelist started this RPG and Posted Wednesday 21st April 2004 (12:43am) The thread has been moved to the Role Playing Game Guild.

You are in small mountians you walk down a small gully and there you so an elf, with his sword drawn swinging it about, and fighting a small red dragon...You rush to asist.

Name-Gaia
sex-Male
Race-Dark Elf
Allegance-good
Age-unknown
apperance-looks pretty much like an elf...with a sword, and a spear. Gaia only wears dark clothing

ooc-yes there is gonig to be a story besides us killing this one dragon, which will be told shortyl after this dragon id dead.
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 89 Edit Post | Delete Post

LadyFeawen Posted Monday 19th April 2004 (10:29pm)
My profile for now:

Sex: Female
Name: ангел (angel)
Weapons: Sword, for slicing up orc and the sort :P
Appearance: Somewhat short for an elf,thin from long journeys and work. Black gypsy eyes and short,wavey black hair,and dark skin. An interesting looking she-elf.
Allegance: Good (for now)
Race: Elf
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 1656 Edit Post | Delete Post

GrevBukMcJern Posted Monday 19th April 2004 (10:45pm)

Hey! Cyrillic! Me wants also! How did you do that?
Race: Hobbit | Location: Hobbiton | Online: Yes | Posts: 373 Edit Post | Delete Post

Dark_Duelist Posted Monday 19th April 2004 (11:42pm)

Pleased that he actually has some help to win this battle Gaia lays another hit on the dragon. Seeing that has no effect on the dragon he picks up his spear and hurls it at the dragon. The spear makes good hard square hit into the chest of the dragon. The impact of the spear makes suck a loud noise it echos. The noise of the blast is followed by a very loud and painful cry.
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 89 Edit Post | Delete Post

Halbarad Posted Saturday 17th July 2004 (05:44pm)

Halbarad rushes to help Gaia the elf.
He is a man, race and gender. He comes from the North, one of the Dunedian rangers, he is. He has black hair to his shoulders and grave grey eyes.
Halbarad wears much leather, as all rangers do.
Atop his back hangs a rough black cloak, perfect for disguising.
His sword, Estelnen, hangs at his side.
He draws closer to the Elf and draws Estelnen.
He manages to lay a hit upon the dragon, but is quite perplexed why it is not effective.
Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: No | Posts: 13 Edit Post | Delete Post

Arwen evenstar Posted Sunday 5th September 2004 (02:55am)

Observing the fight from behind a rock is a elf. She is waiting for the oppurtune moment to lend her help.

Profile:
Name:Isidien
Race/gender: (look up)
Weapon: quarterstaff, shortsword, and mace
Appearance: copper hair, emerald green eyes w/ gold flecks, slender, worn clothing
sorry, i'm sure u don't need another elf, so if u want me to be another race, let me know.
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 290 Edit Post | Delete Post

Etharion Posted Sunday 5th September 2004 (06:37pm)

name:Etharion
race:elf
Looks:normal for a elf
equipment:has some heavy warm looking clothes on him.Looks like he has been somewhere cold. Has two longswords named Shard and Frostmourne.

the elf comes behind isidien and pokes her gently. "Come on!!! Dont just stand there, lets go and get us a pieace of that dragon!!!"
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 863 Edit Post | Delete Post

Arwen evenstar Posted Friday 10th September 2004 (04:31pm)

Giving a sigh of defeat, Isidien puts her quarterstaff on the ground and runs after Etharion, mace whistling through the air.
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 290 Edit Post | Delete Post

Etharion Posted Saturday 11th September 2004 (09:34pm)

Etharion runs up to the dragon and screaming his battle cry whacks the dragon on the forehead with his sword and says " Oy you!! Yes you hothead. You oughta calm down right this second. Look at this! Youv burned the whole place down to cinder. I wont have it. Sit down right now while i see if we can clean up some of this." The dragon never seeinganything like this in his entire long life sat down and thought about what just happened. Some pointy eared guy comes up and starts yelling at him. He tried to remember what his mother told him about these situations, but couldnt really grip it.
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 863 Edit Post | Delete Post

Arwen evenstar Posted Saturday 11th September 2004 (10:03pm)

Isidien stumbles to a halt next to Ethy, completely suprised by what she is hearing. She figures that she might as well go along, so she puts on a stern face, shkaing with all the laughter she is holding in.

Magician skip Posted Thursday 23rd September 2004 (11:39pm)

Profile:
Name-Nila
sex-female
race-human from Rohan
allegiance-mostly good
age-13-often acts older and all who dare call here a little girl recieve a punch in the nose.
weapons-one large, long sword and a couple of concealed knives
apperance-long golden-brown hair pulled back in a braid, blue eyes, tall, slight suntan, wears a wide variety of clothing that never includes dresses or skirts.

Nila, after observing the battle for some time decides to join in. She walks towards the dragon and produces a large bucket of water which she promptly dumps over the dragons head. The dragon shrinks to the size of a small kitten. "That's the only way to deal with them when they get like that." she said and put him in her pocket. "I think he will make a very charming fire lighter."
(If you do not like what I wrote just let me know and I will delete it.)
Race: Men: Rohirrim | Location: Edoras | Online: No | Posts: 53 Edit Post | Delete Post

Etharion Posted Sunday 12th September 2004 (12:04am)

"Aye they dont make dragons like the usd too! Oy what ar you doen here little lassy?" says Etharion when he sees the young one aproach and soak the dragon." I saw this dragon first, so dont abuse em." Whats your name girl?"

Magician skip Posted Tuesday 14th September 2004 (10:44pm)

"My name, elf, is Nila and I am no more abusing the dragon than the person who stuck a spear into it. If you would rather have it back to its normal, fire-breathing state, just let it warm up a bit and it will grow back to normal size. Oh, and don't call me "little" unless you enjoy having a broken nose."
Race: Men: Rohirrim | Location: Edoras | Online: No | Posts: 53 Edit Post | Delete Post

Arwen evenstar Posted Wednesday 22nd September 2004 (04:32pm)

Isidien walks up and taps Ethy on the shoulder.
"now might be a good time to apologize Etharion. He can use rather inappropriate words to describe some1...like lass. I"m Isidien. What's ur name?"

isidien put away her whip, and stuck out her hand.

Etharion Posted Wednesday 22nd September 2004 (11:36pm)

"Ah right right youm are lassy..upss! Never mind that. its just an old custom of my, human. You said your name was Nila, right? Nice to meet you. Im Etharion. Put that whip away, your gona hurt someone. Just kidding. Your rather good with it now."

Arwen evenstar Posted Thursday 23rd September 2004 (06:34pm)

"i've already put it away! Not to mention that ur the only person i would hurt w/ it. btw, Nila.. that is ur name isn't it? Don't mind Ethy. He has a hard time breaking habits."

Isidien walked over, retrieved her quarterstaff and walked back over to Ehty and Nila.

Magician skip Posted Thursday 23rd September 2004 (11:41pm)

"Nice to meet you! Oh, by the way, I don't mind that much if you call me lassy, I hate it when people use the word little when discribing me. Say, does anyone have an idea as to what we should do now that the dragon has been er... dealt with?"

Princess_Lýthien Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (02:57am)

Name: Riniel
Race: Wood Elf
Sex: Female
Weapons: Large jet black horse named Venganza and a rather evil looking falcon that sits on her shoulder whose name is Rungel. She carries 2 elven short swords and a curious looking staff in her left hand. She is wearing chain mail and much more leather than any elf has ever cared to put on. It seems that she isn't the typical wood elf. She has light brown skin with bright emerald green eyes. Her hair is brown with a red tint in the sun.

A fierce looking female warrior rides up to the group and tries to shout, "We need help, we've been attacked without warning! Help us please!" Just then she falls off her horse in a dead faint. Her falcon lands next to her and looks ready to defend her from any person who wishes to do his master any harm. The warrior has many wounds and seems to ridden her horse hard to get to someone. The group now seems to found something to do for now.......
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 89 Edit Post | Delete Post

Arwen evenstar Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (03:17am)

hitting Ethy on the arm with her staff, Isidien rushes to the side of the young warrior, eyeing the hawk carefully.

"we'd better go do something Ethy. Um, Nila, would u mind looking after the dragon and the unconsious elf on the ground? And it doesn't have anything to do with ur age or experience, i promise."

with that, Isidien grabs Ehty's arm and begins dragging him toward the direction the elf and horse had come from.

Icefangs Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (05:00am)

Name: Creilyn
Race: Half-elf, half-human, perhaps, from Lothlorien
Appearance: She has rather short, dark brown hair, brushed back behind her ears. She has grey eyes, and the pointed ears of most elves can barely be seen on her. She carries blueish-colored short sword, and a jeweled dagger. A bow is strapped to her back, and a quiver of black-shafted arrows hangs from her shoulder. She wears a dark green cloak, a light blue shirt, black pants, and black boots.

Creilyn wanders curiously up the human girl kneeling beside the downed elf. "Hello, young master. My name is Creilyn and I was wondering what was wrong with your friend here. I am a healer where I come from, so I thought I might be of some service."

Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 600 Edit Post | Delete Post

Etharion Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (08:38pm)

"Oy! But some cute elf chick just came! Cant we stay even for a moment? No? Darn it!" he starts running fiercly remembering how he is still eager for combat."Aye lassy, were gona chop them all up!! And then well maybe even take a look who they are!!"
AmariŽ was here

Arwen evenstar Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (08:19pm)

laughing at Ehty's infatuation with nearly everything that's female and walks on two legs, Isidien quickens her pace as she and Ethy continue.

Etharion Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (08:42pm)

Whats infatuation? sounds like inflation. Is it bad?

Princess_Lýthien Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (09:05pm)

Riniel begins to stir on the ground. Creilyn calls the others and they come running back. Etharion quickly comes over and attempts to help her to her feet. Just then the falcon hops up on her shoulder. Etharion backs up quickly watching the falcon out of the corner of his eye. "It's ok Rungel I'm not badly hurt. Who is this? You haven't attacked him have you, Rungel?" She askes the falcon with a look of seriousness. She picks up her staff and appears to break it in half. A liquid as fluid and as dark as the night flows out of it. She drinks some of it and slowly seems to regain full health. She quickly looks up to see all the others looking at her oddly. "What, I'm fine now." She places the staff pieces back together and mumbles some strange words and with a flash of light the pieces are reunited. With a quick look around she calls for her horse. "Venganza, where are you?" As soon as she says her name the large mare comes direcly to her master and nuzzles her in the chest. "Now, I believe that before I fell off Venganza, I was telling you about what has happened to my people and fellow warriors. I will tell you the rest of the story if you wish but I must be quick I haven't much time....."
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 89 Edit Post | Delete Post

Arwen evenstar Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (11:33pm)

hey Ethy!
if ur infatuated w/ something, it means u like it to the point of obsessiveness...
no harm meant i swear. :P

Icefangs Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (11:49pm)

Creilyn looks over the girl once again, and satisfied with what she sees, backs up and away from the glaring falcon. She turns and is startled to see other people standing there. "Did you just call me cute, elf? What wouldst thou name be, who chooses to gawk at me? And you, too, lady elf, what is your name?"

Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 600 Edit Post | Delete Post

Magician skip Posted Saturday 25th September 2004 (12:59am)

"Well, my name is Nila, and this is Isidien, and he is Ethy. Ethy is very infatuated with females, but don't worry, if he gets out of hand I have a dragon in my pocket you can borrow. Now, I believe the formerly unconscious elf with beautiful mare was saying something important. Would you please continue?"

Princess_Lýthien Posted Sunday 26th September 2004 (01:28am)

"Well our troops were doing patrols when out of nowhere this large group of orcs somes running at us out of nowhere. I do not understand how we did bot hear of sense them in some way. I belive that there was an air of dark magic about them." With that the some of the group's eyes flick to the staff Riniel is holding. "Oh don't worry this isn't dark magic," she said as she gestures to the staff. "This was given to me by me father. He had to do a lot to get me to be able to fight with the other men. Anyway we killed all of them but as soon as we got the wounded and dead back to main camp we found out that another even larger group of orcs had attacked our capital city and many were dead. We need help and I barely got out before they all but overrun the city. We need help and quickly. If you know of other warriors and soldiers that can help can you reach them?" Her eyes have taken a grave light now and they look desperate like this is killing her ton talk about this."Please I need your help." Now she just looks desperate and totally lost......

Icefangs Posted Sunday 26th September 2004 (07:52pm)

Creilyn steps foward. "I'll help you," she says, slinging the bow off her shoulder. She turns and looks at the others, "Well, what are you waiting for? There are innocent lived in danger, or am I the only one who cares about that?" Creilyn said, her voice turning to a slightly condescending tone. She fitted a black-shafted arrow to the white oak bow, and stared at the others.

Magician skip Posted Sunday 26th September 2004 (08:19pm)

"I'm coming to! Orc-bashing is one of my favorite things to do. Ethy, Isidien, you might as well come willingly because if you don't, we'll just drag you along with us. Let's go!"

Princess_Lýthien Posted Sunday 26th September 2004 (10:52pm)

"Yes, Ethy, come and help me fight these orcs. You seemed most eager to fight before, or are you now afraid?" Riniel asks Ethy with a wink and a small grin. She steps up to Venganza and tightens the girth strap. "Alright Venganza are you ready to do this again? Rungel let's go now." The falcon lands on her shoulder and looks at the others eagerly. "Don't any of you have horses?" Riniel asks them, "It is a long way to my kingdom and even there will still be a lot of travelling to do. I thank you for being to eager to help me and my people on so short a notice. However we will need to leave now if we plan to get there as soon as possible." She turns her mount in the direction that she came from and set Venganza off at a canter. Rungel left her shoulder and flew ahead into the sunset...

Magician skip Posted Tuesday 28th September 2004 (01:34am)

"Oy, wait up!" Nila whistles loudy and a large roan stallion comes running. "Come on, everybody, I think old Rufus can carry us all. We can't let her get too far ahead. Unless your not coming? If your not I'll just let Rufus give you a little nudge in the right direction." (Which happens to be the same direction Riniel just went)

Arwen evenstar Posted Tuesday 28th September 2004 (01:43am)

"I'll take a ride! No needing wasting energy before a fight."
Isidien got up behind Nila, still holding her quarterstaff defensively.

Icefangs Posted Tuesday 28th September 2004 (02:09am)

Creilyn jumps up behind Isidien, and laughs as Eth tries to do the same, but misses, because Rufus decides then is a good time to go. Rufus goes after Venganza and Eth finally catches up. He jumps up behind Creilyn, and off they ride after Riniel.

Princess_Lýthien Posted Wednesday 29th September 2004 (01:07am)

Riniel looks over her shoulder and laughs. To see 4 people on the same horse is funny, no doubt about that. "Let's go Venganza we can't let them beat us!" Riniel says with a little giggle. Rungel is flying ahead when all of a sudden he returns to Riniel's shoulder. He looks agitated and upset. Riniel looks ahead and sees a dark spot on the horizon. "We seem to have company, not unexpected though, I knew that someone was bound to see me and follow me. Ethy you'll get to fight sooner than I thought." Riniel reigns Venganza in and trots along side Rufus. "We'll have to fight smart to win. These orcs are much smarter and stronger than your average orcs. But don't worry about me I'm ready to do battle again." Riniel kicks Venganza toward the dark spot and readies for battle. The others were left in the dust.........

Arwen evenstar Posted Wednesday 29th September 2004 (03:49am)

"Riniel, wait for us!" Isidien cried, but her words were lost in the clouds of dust as Riniel rode on.

Etharion Posted Wednesday 29th September 2004 (04:22pm)

"No thank you. Its to crowdy on this horse!" Etharion pulled a large tome out of his cloak and listed through it."Aha,yes" with a few gestures a shadowy silluethe of a horse appears, he mounts it and starts riding as well."This is better. I always keep this handy for these events. and Nooo im not afraid of a bunch of yrch!! Inm fact its weird how im sorounded with women all the time."

Icefangs Posted Friday 1st October 2004 (10:05pm)

>>~*~<<
Eth is a ladies' man...
>>~*~<<

Magician skip Posted Friday 1st October 2004 (10:20pm)

"Yes, well, now that Mr. Ladies Man has helped lighten the load a little for poor Rufus we can finally catch up with Riniel, I hope. Oh, and I think now might be a good time to put our pocket dragon to use. The orcs are getting pretty close." Nila pulls the mini-dragon out of her pocket and points it towards the oncoming orcs. "Ok dragon, listen closely. We are good. We have food. They are bad. They don't like dragons. Go kill them!" Nila then strikes a match on the dragon and gives it a kick in the right direction. The rapidly growing beast heads for the very freaked out orcs. "Come on, everyone, let's get the party started! Its have fun killing the orcs day!"

Arwen evenstar Posted Monday 4th October 2004 (06:35pm)

"Yeah! Orc killing time! Let's go kick some orc butts!" Isidien said, getting her whip out.

Etharion Posted Monday 4th October 2004 (09:04pm)

"Arggghh!!!!!! yells Etharion in no elf manner at all. More likely some crazed irish demon slayer...
And them of course is the obvious orc bashing that takes place now .....not for children under 11........

Princess_Lýthien Posted Monday 4th October 2004 (10:34pm)

Riniel now puts her short swords to work. After being so weak a few moments before, she is an enviable fighter. She becomes surrounded by orcs, suddenly she pulls out her strange looking staff. She swings it over her head and chants some strange words in a strange and dead sounding language. All the orgs within a 10 foot radius drop dead. As soon as they are dead she returns to using her swords once again.

Etharion Posted Monday 4th October 2004 (10:45pm)

"Ah yes . I ordered one of those "Snufs all orcs close by" staff from Magics Illustrated but mine worked only on cochroaches!" yelled Etharion over the clamour of the battle. He then resumed reapeatingly to swing his two swords on the poor orcs until they were a sad bunch indeed.

Princess_Lýthien Posted Friday 8th October 2004 (02:54am)

It took about 30 solid minutes but all of the orcs were killed. Riniel put her short swords away and looked around for any signs of living orcs. "Well that was easier than I thought it would be. Venganza, Rungel, where are you?" Her mare trotted up to her with a small, but deep looking, cut on her right front shoulder. Rungel flew up from the now bloody and mangled head of and orc and landed on Riniel's shoulder. "I hate it when you do that Rungel. Can't you just blind them and not eat them? Oh well Venganza how are you girl? Let me look at that." She looked at the wound and them got out her strange staff again. He broke it and this time instead of drinking the liquid she rubbed it on the wound and said and pressed her hand on it while she said a strange incantation. There was a soft glowing from under her hand and then when she moved her hand the wound has gone. Riniel looked at the others that were not battle worn, "Do any of you want some of this?"

Icefangs Posted Friday 8th October 2004 (04:29am)

Creilyn shook her head, sliding her blue sword and dagger into their respective sheathes. She picked through the orcs, and plucked a few of her arrows from their foreheads or necks. She hooked the bow back over her shoulder and looked at Riniel, saying, "Where to next, Riniel, my friend?"

Etharion Posted Friday 8th October 2004 (04:52pm)

Etharion set fire to the fould bodies of the orcs and walked over to the others with the glow of the fire behind him and the expanding shadows that came with nightfall. "My work here is done. I now leave all you ladies here. Maybe i come again soon to check on you all." he winked at them and walked off down the hill towards a small clump of trees and some hills.

Icefangs Posted Sunday 10th October 2004 (03:54pm)

Creilyn waved him off and turned back to Riniel. "Like a stated a second ago, where are we off to now, Riniel?" she asks. She looks all about them, and seeing nothing of interest, turns back to Riniel and notices that Rungel is staring at her. She holds up her hand, like a white flag, and turns around to see if she can see what Rungel is staring at, if it's not her. She doesn't see anything, and sits down on a rock to wait for Riniel's response.

Princess_Lýthien Posted Monday 11th October 2004 (02:07am)

"Night is falling so we will head out for my city's capital at sunrise. I suggest that we all get a good night's rest. Fighting is tiring work and I do not believe that none of you are weary." With that she walked Venganza down the hill after Etharion. Rungel took off from her shoulder and flew above her head into the sunset

Etharion Posted Monday 11th October 2004 (09:57am)

Some time later, Etharion was on some of his buissnes when he saw the shadow of a bird.He knew it was Rungel and he smiled.

Icefangs Posted Tuesday 12th October 2004 (09:23pm)

Crielyn jumped up, stretched her legs, and followed riniel without a word.

Arwen evenstar Posted Tuesday 12th October 2004 (10:59pm)

Isidien runs and catches up w/ the rest of the group

Princess_Lýthien Posted Friday 15th October 2004 (12:58am)

Riniel stops Venganza and takes the pack off her saddle. Then she unsaddles and brushes her down. Then she begins to set up camp. She is a little distance from the others. She is still a little unsure how much to trust these strangers. She called Rungel to her shoulder. "Keep an eye on them Rungel. We aren't out of the woods yet and we don't know who is commanding these orcs. We should still be weary yet." With these words, Rungel took off once again. She smiled at him. She longed to fly herself but was bound to the ground and she still had to save her people....

Icefangs Posted Saturday 16th October 2004 (11:14pm)

Creilyn sighed as she thought about what she might have gotten herself into.

Bandakar Posted Sunday 17th October 2004 (02:46am)

A soft breeze blows the mane of Venganza and Rungel peers about nervously. Riniel looks around and calls the party to a stop. A cloud moves over the night sky and blots out the final faling light. Suddenly in the distance a ravens call is heard and Rungel contiunes to stir worried for his mistress. A shadow coalesses into the corperal and a hooded figure stands before the champions. "Turn from this path for it leads only to shadow and death. There is more evil in this world than orcs and goblins. Do not presume that the thrulls of a master are the measure of their masters strength." With that shadows once again consume the figure in darkness. The call of the prophetic raven is heard again and the clouds move from the sky and reval the new moon, leaving the companions in total darkness.
Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: No | Posts: 1 Edit Post | Delete Post

Princess_Lýthien Posted Monday 18th October 2004 (09:50pm)

Riniel looks at the others and isn't sure what to think. "Do any of you know who that was?" The others just look stunned. Rungel is still visibly upset and so is Venganza. Riniel turns her back to the others and speaks to Rungel,"Do you know who that was Rungel? I know that you might have some idea, will you share it with me?" The falcon considers his mistresses words then replies with a scream and shriek that made Venganza spook with fright. "All right, I thought so. He is a deadly enemy indeed. We cannot share this with the others," Riniel turns back to the others. "All right we should try to get some sleep tonight then be on our way to my capital city tomorrow at first light." With that , Riniel walks into the mists and makes camp by herself...

Icefangs Posted Monday 18th October 2004 (12:45am)

Creilyn looked at Isidien and lifted her eyebrows. "Is it just me, or was that odd? And did, did Riniel just have a conversation with a bird?" she asked.

Arwen evenstar Posted Monday 18th October 2004 (06:17pm)

"No, I saw it too...I was just about to ask you the same thing. How peculiar, I wonder how she does it, you?"

Etharion Posted Monday 18th October 2004 (07:58pm)

As you make camp you find a stone bearing the rune E on it and some odd squigle.

Princess_Lýthien Posted Monday 18th October 2004 (09:38pm)

Riniel was heard through most of the night singing softly and beautifuly. She seems to be singing about her fellow warriors that have fallen in battle. It is a sad thing indeed. Her words are stricken with grief. The others hope that she does not die. It is true that elves are immortal but can die from battle or a broken heart. Sometimes she stops and speaks softly to Rungel. Sometimes he replies but other times he remains silent. Before she finally falls silent she is heard saying, "These are truly dark days Rungel. If we are not careful all that is good and beautiful in this world will be gone. I do not want to think about this but we must. Let's get some sleep tomorrow will be a long day." With this said to her falcon Riniel seems to have finally let her grief overcome her as she can be heard weeping in her sleep...

Magician skip Posted Monday 18th October 2004 (11:11pm)

Nila, however, ends up spending the whole night worrying about Riniel and the strange man and trying to remember the spell to make a handkerchief appear out of thin air. She also starts wondering if Rufus actually can talk too and how many bones she would break if she tried to ride the full-sized dragon. Eventually she pulls out her flute and moves off into the woods to practice.

Icefangs Posted Tuesday 19th October 2004 (01:56am)

Creilyn sighs as she sits at by the fire, shoving ashes 'round with a stick. She glances around the campsite once more and spies an odd looking stone. Upon closer inspection she realizes that it is a rune. They haven't been around for years, she thought. Unless, unless it belongs to a mage... She walked quietly over to it, and called Isidien over. "Hey, Isidien, what do you make of this?"

Arwen evenstar Posted Tuesday 19th October 2004 (06:31pm)

"well, the weird squiggle looks like an E to me...maybe Etharion left it, not that it makes anysense unless he's been here before but...oh well"

Adreia Posted Sunday 31st October 2004 (07:50pm)

(Hope it's okay to join in on this!)
Name: Adreia
Race: Half-elven
Appearence: Long, light brown hair that's wavy, cold yet sparkling grey eyes, cloak of Lorien, brown somewhat baggy pants, green shirt, black boots
Weapons: Longsword, bow and arrows, a couple of hidden daggers, her grey mare Shadowdancer

Adreia appeared out of nowhere and hid behind a rock, keeping her horse Shadowdancer by her. She watched all the commotion around the area and debated joining in or not.
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 72 Edit Post | Delete Post

Princess_Lýthien Posted Wednesday 20th October 2004 (03:07am)

As soon as the first rays of the sun appeared, Riniel was awake. She feels better now that she has had time to mourn for her friends. She approached the others out of the mists that were still lingering near the ground. "We should head out now, if you are ready. I know that you have found something that mystifies you. I do not care to know what it is or what you think of it. I want to save as many of my people as possible. " She said this to the group and turned around. She walked back to where she had made camp. They could hear her talking to Venganza and Rungel. About 20 minutes later she rode back to where the rest of the grous still was and asked how many were ready to embark on thier dangerous journey. She turned Venganza toward the rising sun and nudged her sides and once bagan the journey to her capital city...

Icefangs Posted Friday 22nd October 2004 (10:29pm)

Creilyn, shocked at the slight coldness in Riniel's voice, shrugs as she realizes that Riniel just wants to save her people. Since Isidien's old horse looked more the worse for wear, Creilyn shook her head at the proffered ride. She puts her fingers to her lips and whistles, a shrill noise that is too high for human ears.

A beautiful black stallion comes running to her from nowhere. She mounts the horse and it turns its head to nuzzle her chest. She whispers softly to the horse in elven and it takes off after Venganza. "Run with all speed, Argyle, my friend" she whispers to pale black stallion.

The horse's muscles ripple under its shiny hide, the winds seems to not be able to catch it. Soon she is in sight of Venganza and Riniel, with Isidien coming up not far behind.

Adreia Posted Saturday 6th November 2004 (02:59pm)

Adreia mounted Shadowdancer quickly and rode after Icefangs on her beautiful stallion, soon catching up.
"Hey, what's all the ruckus my friend? Whatever it is, I'm not going to be left out of it. My word, what a beautiful horse ye have there. Quite a magnificent creature. I hope you don't mind if I ride along."
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 72 Edit Post | Delete Post

Nila, realizing that she is rapidly being left behind, packs up her flute in record speed, and leaps on Rufus's back. When she finally catches up with the others, she slows down to talk. "Hi. Sorry I'm late. I fell asleep over a particularly boring peice of music." Then turning to the elf on the really beatiful horse that Rufus doesn't seem to like she says "Say, I don't think I know you. What's your name?"
Adreia turned and nodded respectfully to the person new to her.
"Howdy ma'am, name's Adreia. What be yours, Miss? My, what a nice horse you have there."
(That's assuming that was to her :P)
Oy, can you all just describe your suroundings just a weee bit more, so i can know when i can rejoin you all. Your very greedy with the descriptions on the world around you. I could never guess where you are now...
I think that we are on a field, cliffs on one side, forests on the other. Riniel is up front with her horse and falcon, then I think its me and my horse, then maybe Adreia and Nila and I don't where Arwen, or Isidien, is. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that we are on a hilly plain, with towering cliffs on one side, and a large forest on the other. Straight ahead is the sun, and behind is , well, I think a valley between rocks. That's the best I can, Eth, maybe one of the others can describe better, and I'll try to send you my picture today, or at least send you a link with it on a page.

.:>*<:.

Isidien jumped up on a horse and rode off in pursuit of , catching up to her.
Adreia turned her head some and looked over her shoulder at Cal coming up from behind and waved some.
Riniel looks behind her and sees the others following, "Well Rungel, they passed the first test," she said to her falcon that had just landed on her shoulder. She slowed Venganza down to a walk and the others did too, but had puzzled looks on their faces. "I have something to confess. I am sorry about being so cold toward you this morning, but I had to know of you were all honest about wanting to help me. That was just a way for me to make sure, so forgive me. But I am honest when I want to help my people as soon as possible. So let us go with haste, and let us also hope that we don't encounter the man from the shadows again." The last sentence was said with a little smile and again she set Venganza off at a canter. The others were not able to catch up with her for the rest of the journey...
Adreia looked ahead, patting Shadowdancer's neck. She watched the figure fade away into the distance, her horse soon taking her out of sight.
(wow, I haven't been on here all summer, but you guys kept this going you're so awesome. I guess I'm back in this one)

By the time night fell, the group had traveled quite a distance. No one had managed to keep up with Riniel, or Rungel. Riniel had stopped and had begun to set up camp by the time that the group had caught up with her. She was sitting beside the fire alone, just looking into the fire, almost like she was looking for something. "I'm sorry for being so cold to you earlier. I let my emotions take control of me. I should care what you think being that you possibly gave up your life to help me and my people. We should reach the capital tomorrow." Riniel said as the others gathered around the fire to warm themselves. Venganza was lying down next to a few trees. Riniel had chosen to make camp at the edge of a large grove of trees. There is a little stream flowing down a slight slope. The sun is setting and the sky is on fire with beautiful colors. "I know that I already apologized for earlier, but now I must apologize for being so separate, it's just been a long time since I've had any real relationships, other than the ones of my fellow warriors, those weren't real 'relationships' but acquaintances rather. I am trying to learn how to trust again. I trusted someone once, and I found out how true 'Trust hurts, betrayal kills' is." Rungel landed on Riniel's shoulder and walked down her arm. She then sat there once again in silence staring into the fire and absentmindedly stroking Rungel...
As the night went on it began to become cloudy, and a cold front came through with the occasional gust of wind."I don't like this, Gaia said. Not a bit something follows us I can feel it in the pit of my stomache".Gaia throws a few logs on the fire. "Riniel that horse of yours is quick one. Could you possibly do some scouting behind us just incase there is something following us?"
Riniel was so startled by someone speaking directly to her, that she caused Rungel to hop off her arm and up to her shoulder so that he would not fall off. Riniel looked up from the flames. "If I am behind you, then how will we get to the capital city? I know the quickest way to get there. But if you would have my people suffer more, by taking longer, then so be it. I will leave at sunrise with anyone who wants to come, but I will save my people either way." She said to Gaia and looked around at the others when she said this last bit. She looked unsettled and walked over to where Venganza was lying and sat down leaning against Venganza's side. Rungel rustled his wings and looked a Gaia untrustingly...
"No no no. Not while going ahead. I wouldn't have you left behind. I mean while we're camping."
Riniel sat forward, and addressed Gaia, "I will do what you ask, but I do not believe that enemies are approaching from behind." She got up and speaking softly in elvish, woke Venganza up. Riniel placed Rungel on a low hanging tree branch. Her horse got up and stood patiently while her mistress re-saddled her. Riniel then mounted Venganza and left the comforting glow of the fire for the shadows of the night. Riniel called for Rungel and he took off without a sound after his mistress disappearing into the night...
MMMMWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA! Now we can be hypocritical liars and leave her behind*runs away*.

just kidding

As he watches Riniel ride off into darkness. "Something isn't right". A gust of wind blows the fire out and the camp is shrouded in total darkness. Footsteps are heared briefly and voices in strange tounges. Sudden silence is made then broken with the sound of large wings flapping about. "Could it be.....the eagles"?