Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Uruk-Hai thread !

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Characters > The Uruk-Hai thread !   
Well here's where we uruk-hai's meet, so leets uhmm homigosh i can't come up with anything to write.. =/
Are any Elves allowed to come and trash you guys up? *fits arrow to string*
how about nasty little hobbits?
I think uruk-hai are cool people, and their "we are the fighting uruk-hai" or whatever they always say, is somewhat cute... Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie
but they can't catch a hobbit - try and do so!!!! *nananana* *runs*
* lifts his axe*

Die evil uruk! (lol)
*chews on axe handle* Ta muchly, I was staaaaaarving! Nice to have a little Uruk lurking spot, all that hobbit eatting and elf slaying gives you a bad back....
I see. A Uruk-hai thread. Nice. Its pity that your outnumbered in your own thread. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Lets see...so far we have 2 uruks, a hobbit, a dwarf, a lothlorien elf and a rivendell elf (me of course). Lets just hope more of you turn up eh? Orc Smiling Smilie
any mordor uruks by the name off GrishnŠkh allowed?
(* licks lips from thinking about man flesh *)
Quote:
(* licks lips from thinking about man flesh *)

Moderator Smilie Ama don't allow no threatening nor harmful eating in this here forum! So you'se guys just better watch out! Orc Grinning Smilie
Lol! Yeah, you'd better obey Grondy and his Double Axe of the Law or this bird will be coming to getcha! Very Big Grin Smilie
darn! -_- (* licks lips thinking about..... bacon. *) happy now? Big Smile Smilie
Bacon is good; and for those cultures who frown on it, they can substitute beef strips; and for those cultures who frown on that, I suppose they can have fried zucchini strips; and if they don't like that, they can eat shoe leather or dirt; and if they don't like that, then 'let them eat cake' else they can go without. Hummph!!! Darned picky eaters. Orc Grinning Smilie
I would looove some bacon...... right now *thinks about bacon*
Hello Gimli! Nice to see you back!

I would prefer spicy Balrog's Wing! By the way what is the daily diet of orces Grisnask?
Quote:
By the way what is the daily diet of orces Grisnask?

Slugs 'n snails 'n puppy dog tails? Or were these just for appetizers? Gollum would never pass these up, but then he was a hungry little git rather than a big burly Uruk. Orc Grinning Smilie
Slugs and snails eh, if these nasty folk didn't freak me out so much (honestly the other day I was thinking about them in the wee hours of the morning and I was afraid to walk to the bathroom, don't know why, it's not as if one would be there.), anyway it would almost be worth while hiring one to eat all the slugs and snails from our garden.
The trouble with that though is with their obviously great appetites couple with the fact they prefer man flesh. so ......maybe I will just stick with some kind of green spray.
You know Grondy for some reason today I kept thinking of birthday cakes and you so, even if your birthday is like ten months away...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRONDY. There, I said it.
I'm done.
Quote:
You know Grondy for some reason today I kept thinking of birthday cakes and you so, even if your birthday is like ten months away...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRONDY. There, I said it.
I'm done.

Ahhh.... Doesn't it feel to get something over with early? I know it does for me!
Golly Gee Whiz Fish! Thanks Leelee. Orc Smiling Smilie

I have often wished my January bank account would allow me to buy the presents for next Christmas. Sadly, it will only let me pay off last Christmas's bills.

Still, I doubt if Uruk-hai ever have to worry about such things; they would just send out formal dinner invitations to a group of friends, reading 'Please come to our hearty feast,' except one of those invitations would read '...for our hearty feast'. Orc Grinning Smilie
I have yet to receive a letter like, and for that I can be thankful for being a dwarf. They are much too small to feed an uruk-hai feast. Ha Ha Ha Smilie
Orcesssssss dine on man flesh of course. AND I WILL BE DAMNED IF I AM ACCUSED OF THREATENING TO EAT PEOPLE WHEN I TALK ABOUT MANFLESH!..... Big Laugh Smilie
I thought that it was the Uruks which ate man flesh? And then that I believe that if any dwarf got such an invitation he would bring a couple of friends along to "heat" up the party....we love partying in tunnels/caves/whatever with orces of every type!
Quote:
we love partying in tunnels/caves/whatever with orces

Especially when we invite the owners of "Biter" and "Foe-hammer" along to compliment our axes. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
If any dwarf gets an invite like that, i would be glad to go! Hehehe...
We already have a magic trio here! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie We just have to wait for the invite now! Elk Grinning Smilie
lol Big Smile Smilie the uruks are being overun by dwarfs in their own thread! oh well, orcs and uruks can dodge hefty,heavy,slow axes and hammers and stab and slash quicker than the dwarfs!
Only if they have any thing attached to their knees, can they thrust and slash. Us Dwarves like to saw them off at the knees or ankles. However, seeing as how were guests in this thread, I suppose we should be less belligerent and speak kindly about the Uruks' poor mothers' wayward children. Elk Grinning Smilie
Quote:
uruks can dodge hefty,heavy,slow axes and hammers and stab and slash quicker than the dwarfs!

Stabbing causes minimal damages considering the quality of the armor we wear. And not all of us are slow. In any case we can opt for team work here without one doing the catching of the uruk/dwarf and the over the axing.... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

By the way why do uruks not use axe? Don't you know how to wield it? Elk Grinning Smilie
I think that the uruks don't want to be shown up in the ways of using an axe by us dwarves!
Poor Uruksees Orc Sad Smilie They probably bang their heads in our mine tunnels too, so maybe we should cut them a little slack or, they won't want to come out and play with us.
I here that the uruks play pretty rough.... Bad! Smilie
They can't be more rough than us. I always thought they were crybabies. Well, if the uruks hurt themselves in our tunnel it's because they are unused to smooth floors! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Uruk - Hai Everybody!

(Geddit Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie )
No, but I get it! Tongue Smilie

Does this mean the uruks are sending out invites?
Any room for a fighting elf maid from Lorien? Ha Ha Ha Smilie I'm a blade expert and am quite good with the bow and would enjoy teaming up with the dwarves to see how many Uruks and Orcs we could vanquish........and after everything is said and done if any survive they won't be bothering Dwarves about using axes Tongue Smilie
No one can wield an axe like a dwarf! We are masters of that craft! And I do not think Elves would find it easy to do battle in caves far underground because they are unused to them unlike orcs and dwarves
Not exactly, Thorin. I don't wish to rain on your parade, but a lot of elves are used to underground dwellings. Not just the Noldor in Nargothrond, but the Sindar/Silvan elves usually associated with trees also live underground. Need I mention Menegroth and the Halls of Thranduil in Mirkwood.
True as well. But I'm no sissy elf and if there's a battle to be fought somewhere, even underground, I'll be there!
And Gwindor is right also. though it is true I prefer the forest to caves as I said if there's a battle I'm there Big Smile Smilie
Fine, Ashwyn, do you want a fight?
Now now, keep it friendly Police Smilie. If you must have a duel, then I suggest something less aggressive but all the more deadly; A terrifying game of thumb-wars Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
im sorry but orcs and uruks and all the dark evils of the world were enough to throw all you dwarfs and elvessssss into chaos Very Evil Smilie
Until they were hounded out of business by Men in the Fourth Age.
Seems like a nice place...squabbles everywhere.Guess I will peep in

Yeah I guess it's kind of humiliating when you think about it. When ten thousand Uruk-Hai attack three hundred and fail... well look on the bright side. It took only Lurtz to kill Boromir. But in the books... who knows.

Yes Boromir,s Bane however Lurtz was backed up by a couple of hundred Uruks and shot him from afar!  He gave Aragon a bit of a run for his money though...

Good point. I wonder what would have happend if it was Lurtz against Boromir 1 on 1.