Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: love and a grudge

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Characters > love and a grudge   
ok list one charachter in middle earth who you would love to be and one who you wouldn't want to be then give reasons for you choices u can comment on the ones around you also.
I would love to be Arathorn so that I could guard and roam the plains of Arnor.

On the other hand I would hate to be fatty Bolger the reason lies in the name.
I would love to be Gandalf, he is both wise yet ready for action... a good choice for anyone...

I would not like to be Lotho Sackville-Baggins, not a very nice way to go...

Close your tags please... Orc Smiling Smilie
I would like to be Eowyn although it would be initially full of grief to be so. I like how she evolved and found true happiness and became a blessing to her people.
I should hate very much to be smeagol. I despises him I do.
Leelee, you make me smile Smile Smilie
I'd love to be Galadriel because she is wise and passes the test of the Ring. But I'd hate to be Lobelia Sackville-Baggins because she's just so snobby and mean!
Aye, and not to mention she isn't described as being the runner up of the beautiful Miss Hobbit contest either.
If we are allowed a second choosing(If not , sorry), I would like to be Glorfindel because he to me is so noble and brave and lovely, intelligent and courageous........so very Glorfindelli, if you know what I mean.
And I would not like to be Tom Bombadil, much as I love and respect him. I would look dreadful in a beard and blue and yellow together, yikes, talk about your fashion faux pas. Not to say those two colors would not blend, but not in the way he did it!
Quote:
I would like to be Glorfindel because he to me is so noble and brave and lovely, intelligent and courageous........so very Glorfindelli, if you know what I mean.

Yes, no wonder PJ left him out of the movies.
Quote:
Yes, no wonder PJ left him out of the movies.

You are funny indeed VirSmile Smilie