Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Weird Talents Guild

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Misc Guilds > The Weird Talents Guild   << [1] [2] [3] >>
Owning and shooting firearms should not be synonymous with shooting people. Also hunting should only be done for food; if you are not going to eat it, use a camera. (Exceptions to this are to control varmits and to thin a herd to keep them from all starving to death in the winter due to insufficient fodder, in which case the meat should still be given to charities.)
Ok I better explain, I never shoot animals including varmits (rodent keeper),well apart from people, but only consenting adults in our airgun games in propely designated areas. These are like paintball, but with fully automatic airguns that fire plastic ball bearings and they aren't lethal. I have a scope because I'm our groups sniper. I couldn't fight in Iraq on principle, sorry!
OK, I participate at all the school weird contests, so I got a whole bunch.

I can touch the tip of my nose my tongue.

I can embarrass a senior in front of the whole school, which I did many times and which I know can sounds as useless, but it turned out to be very useful last year.

I can drink 2 liters of water without breathing in between. I can drink 2 cans of coke without breathing in between.

I can stay awake for 72 hours in a row. As long as i have enough water.

I managed once to read a 4000 pages book in one night before the final test. Again very useful skill at times. And I got an A on the test, GO ME!!!!!

Now lets see, in my family we have lotz of weird talents.

My aunt on my mother's side can run 8 miles in 45 minutes, for a 56 years old, it's pretty good.

My dad can play the guitar for 5 hours with no interruption. Since he is not too good, you don't wanna be there when he does that.

My dog can stand on his front paws and walk around like that.

My dog can also stand on his little legs and walk with a ball on his nose.

My cat can technically bark, I am so not kidding.

My best friend and i can speak 4 or more different languages at the same time, and manage to understand each other.

OK these are soooo cool, I'll write more if I remember.

OHHHH almost forgettin, my mom can actually manage not to let me out of the house for 5 months if there is anything not perfect out there!!!! Lol just kiddin, but i have not gone out alone since 9/11, it's a pretty long time. Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie

Quote:
I can twist my left upper arm 180 degrees. I am not kidding = it is true. I have some kinda special bone thing there don't ask me for the medical term as i don't know anymore.

Nice one babe!!!! lol yiou are the little pinky piggie aren't you Vir???????? Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
I can twist my left upper arm 180 degrees. I am not kidding = it is true. I have some kinda special bone thing there don't ask me for the medical term as i don't know anymore.
I managed to read 5000 pages in 18hr once.....
Nah I am just joking....But I managed to read Mallorean Belgarions son in one day....THAT“S TRUE!!
I read the Lord of the rings in one day whilst I was in hospital!

Quote:
Mallorean Belgarions son

What is this book?
I need some explanation on that, Arwen_Ringbearer.
Quote:
I need some explanation on that, Arwen_Ringbearer.

Virumor, do you remember the other day in the chat? I called u virmor, and you said "who is virmor?" and i said "sorry babe" and you said "i'm no piglet". I have witnesses!!!!!!!! lol anyway, so form now on I told you remember? I'm either gonna call you babe or sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololol Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Big Smile Smilie Cool Smilie Big Smile Smilie Cool Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Smoke Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Wink Smilie Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Cool Smilie Mad Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Smoke Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Cool Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Cool Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Smoke Smilie Tongue Smilie Mad Smilie Cool Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Smoke Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Cool Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Wink Smilie Cool Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Smoke Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Smoke Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Cool Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie
Moderator Smilie You people are getting way off track here, please use PM for postBodys.
I have another weird talent... I can balance a bowl on my head and walk. Not just bowls, but things like books or pottery. I think a lot of people can do this too though. I started it when I saw this special on some African tribe when I was younger, nad have insisted on perfecting it ever since! Smile Smilie Wink Smilie
That's quite cool, I can carry my head on my neck! Tongue Smilie
Quote:
That's quite cool, I can carry my head on my neck! Tongue Smilie
Now that is weird, Ross. I've heard of a couple characters who could carry theirs under their arm like a fancy military helmet.
Quote:
Now that is weird, Ross. I've heard of a couple characters who could carry theirs under their arm like a fancy military helmet.

Nah that's just run of the mill stuff! Big Laugh Smilie
hmmmm, I have to add my best talent. I am blonde and am capable of walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time. Amazing isn't it.
ROFLMAO Mellie!!! Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie

So I guess I DO have a weird talent. I can do that AND shopping at the same time!! Wink Smilie
Although I perform this rather rarely, I don't want the excitement with it to wear off.

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by Airecristiel]
Big Laugh Smilie You two are blonde freaks! Big Laugh Smilie
I can turn plastic plates on sticks. Big Laugh Smilie Oh it's that circus thing, I don't know how to explain properly. I hope you understand. Big Smile Smilie

And I know a lot of things by heart. I always remember the things I'm not supposed to remember. Very Big Grin Smilie
just recently I found out that I can put a knife down my throat and pull it out again. I won't go into how i found this out and no smart comments either. Don't even try it.
Plus I can wrap my legs around my head....found this out whilke doing yoga hurt like he*l the first time as well.
Ouch! Asteroth, are you sure that doesn't hurt?

Another weird talent of mine: I can handle a boat (if it's not too big), I can swim (hey, not everyone can) and if I take a bath I get wet. (this is getting silly Tongue Smilie )
I have a double jointed hip, so when I bend to the side it comes out of the socket and when I stand up straight again, it pops back in, it`s really wierd. You can see it pop out as well. YUCK!! Big Laugh Smilie

My wierdest talent is, I can eat and drink at the same time! Big Laugh Smilie Okay, now that`s just silly, but my hip is, non-fiction!

[Edited on 15/4/2003 by Sheryl]
Hey! I remember now! I can crack my bones in my hands! Really much and all the time and over and over and over again! All the bones, and it sounds really much! So whenever I want to annoy someone I don't like..... hehehe....
Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie
But did you know that you can get arthritis when you`re older if you keep doing that, that`s why I don`t do that, sorry to ruin your wierd talent. I just thought I should warn you. Smile Smilie
I have a few "talents",one is I can open a pop can with my teeth,my Mom about freeked when she saw that,I think she was thinking about the dentist bill that would happien if I continude to do so.
I can p.o my brother in 2 seconds flat Big Laugh Smilie

I can get a stranger on Netscape games ask me to be his girlfriend(on accident,ofcourse) Wary Smilie
Wich is why I dont go there as much...

Oh did I mention I can _____ ~~LadyFeawen~~
What do you mean by opening a 'pop' can?

Sheryl xx
Quote:
But did you know that you can get arthritis when you`re older if you keep doing that, that`s why I don`t do that, sorry to ruin your wierd talent. I just thought I should warn you. Smile Smilie

Aah, yes, I know. Sad Smilie But to be honest, it's in the family, my grandmother had it and I'm gonna have it no matter what. It's because I haven't got enough fluid between the bones in my hand. So I'm pretty much scr*w*d anyway.. Sad Smilie
Quote:
Aah, yes, I know. Sad Smilie But to be honest, it's in the family, my grandmother had it and I'm gonna have it no matter what. It's because I haven't got enough fluid between the bones in my hand. So I'm pretty much scr*w*d anyway. Sad Smilie
That is too bad Arie. Sad Smilie Still by not cracking your knuckles you might make the difference in reducing your future pain level from being unable to use your fingers for anything, to just some pain when you do; maybe you won't end up a complete cripple, if you knock it off. Consider it. Happy Elf Smilie
I can't swim too well, but when I do go underwater, I can block my nose with my upper lip so no water gets in. Lovely, I know. Oh Andrea, I can do the balance thing, too. Anything at all! I got my sister on a chair once to stay on my head for a minute. I have no neck now, but the pictures look great! Wink Smilie
I can just imah=gine what comes from your nose and onto your upper lip when you come out of the water. Big Laugh Smilie

No Neck!! I know you was joking of course. Big Smile Smilie Now that is a wierd talent!! Big Smile Smilie
I can cross my legs yoga-style and walk around on my knees. It's harder than it sounds.
I know some people that can do that....Well, lets see what else I can do...........................................mmmmm.............ah ha! Behold! The gratest talent of all time...I can do nothing all at one time! Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
That is too bad Arie. Sad Smilie Still by not cracking your knuckles you might make the difference in reducing your future pain level from being unable to use your fingers for anything, to just some pain when you do; maybe you won't end up a complete cripple, if you knock it off. Consider it. Happy Elf Smilie

Aaah, thank you so much for your concern Grondmaster!
Well, you see, the thing is that I don't crack them only because it's fun, I need to crack them. Otherwise I get a feeling in them that's so.. icky! It's like when it itches, you've just gotta itch back, you know? It's the same thing with cracking my knuckles... I have to.
I crack my fingers and neck whilst playing chess to throw off my friends concentration!

I also crack my naeck when getting off double decker busses as I have to tilt my head to walk on them, I don't think the designers realise people are getting bigger!

[Edited on 28/4/2003 by Ross]
Quote:
I can lick my elbow.
How many of you can do that?
None, and neither can you. At least not with your tongue. It will take a photo to change my mind. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can and here's how I do it!

Lift elbow, lick finger, place licked finger on elbow! Wink Smilie
Big Laugh Smilie

I can pock my tongue out and touch my eye! Big Smile Smilie
Woaw Sheryl!!

I've recently noticed that I can stay up all night and start study for a spanish exam at 7 am in the morning. Big Smile Smilie
OMG!! I also recently noticed that I'm a ranger now! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Wiiiieeeee! I've dreamt about this moment! I'm so happy! *wipes a tear from her face*
weird as in Morphed with Photoshop? Wink Smilie
Hello again everyone!! It's been a while and I have missed hanging out here at PT. I got a new job and I have been settling into it, I have to get up much earlier than I would like so I don't always have time to hang out online during the wee hours which is when I typically roam the internet.

Speaking of which...strange talent. I can completely sleep through my alarm clock. It hasn't happened in a while but I have one of those gradually-gets-louder and rings for up to two hours ones that should really wake the dead...but NOT ME! Work hard, party hard, sleep hard.

I see this board is filling up nicely and I have had fun seeing how strange and wonderful you all are. Bye for now. (This should be the post that knocks me into Ranger-land.)
Quote:
This should be the post that knocks me into Ranger-land

And so it did, musicimprovedme! Congratualtions!
Pary Smilie That was a hard earned achievement as your posts have made been very enlightening. We have missed you too and are very happy to see you again. I hope you can drop in once and awhile.

I have a gift for biting off more than I can chew. Then I get stressed out. Then I drop a few things. Then I pick up a few things, biting off more than I can chew. Then I get stressed out again. Then I drop a few things. (you get the picture.) Exploding Head Smilie
Wake UP weirdos, this is two disappearances by me, and only one greeting in between and that is a WB? (thanks Rednell)

Where are all the new oddballs who have great talent?
They were studying for exams and now the are on vacation?

Meanwhile: 'There is nobody here but us chickens.' Chicken Smilie
bawk bawk!! Chicken Smilie Chicken Smilie
Lol!

I can read and sing at the same time, balance bowls on my head, but I can't walk and drink something at the same time! I tried drinking a can of pop and walking at the same time and spilled it all down my shirt!
Luckily I was at home, so only my dog saw! Big Smile Smilie
I can both belch and fart at the same time. Guess what you don't implode!
Lovely Ross, really pleasant....
Really? I would be interested to be presented with a comprehensive study of the nature of this monumentous feat. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
Really? I would be interested to be presented with a comprehensive study of the nature of this monumentous feat. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
You probably could even obtain a government grant to make said study if you make your proposal strong enough. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] >>