Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Guild of Madness

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Misc Guilds > The Guild of Madness   << [1] [2] >>
Quote:
No, the monkeys have already caused the downfall of society by unleashing AIDS on humanity.
Wow...really? (It seems as if you DO know everything, Virumor)

But I was still right, and AIDs was all part of their complex scheme. Why do you think gas prices keep going up? It's because the monkeys are using it as funding so they can arm their soliders. They even had Osama working for them. Of course, that was a diversion, to lull us into a false sense of security. And the earthquake over in Indonesia? That earthquake originated from their weapons testing and development facilities. They're working on an even BIGGER atomic bomb, maybe even working on MAD, the perfect acronym. That's from the movie "The Core". Basically it's a high powered thing-a-ma-bob that can send concentrated earthquakes anywhere upon the earth. And as soon as the monkeys get to their safe houses in Australia, they will attack.

In The Core, they test the earthquake generator and it ... oh wait, that'd be giving the movie away. Well, basically, the monkeys will develope a flawless one, and will be ready for world domination. They're in league with the cockroaches, and their next move will be to force a citizen of Australia to teach them how to use a gun, and take over Australia. Thus their world conquest will be put into motion, while they have the evil Dutch leprechauns (No offense to the Dutch) run people over and stuff. Did you know 50% of car accidents are caused by Dutch leprechauns?

And then the UMOTE will rule the world and put PEOPLE in zoos.

Yes I have put a lot of thought into this.

I will be adding to this theory later on.
Quote:
Just to add to the whole emergency services number debate, the number 112 is used Europe-wide (inc. UK). I know it's not the whole world, but it's a start.

Well I've decided we should all use our minds and think of calling the emergency service, if we all do it together maybe we could harness our special powers, the mind is a powerful thing Very Mad Smilie
I'm sorry guys, but I've just talked to the leader of UMOTE and he is shocked about your theories. He whispered to me that the real villains are the members of the PU (Porcupine Union) - he's been watching them for months now. Watch out, they're among us... maybe your neighbour is one of them... or your evil little brother... Paranoid Smilie
My cover has been blown.. run away. i must then tell the government to send out Umote agents to wipe out all pt members brains of all but lords of the rings.
*runs*

something terrible must have taken hold of me... I'm singing most awful tv-spot-melodies out aloud. Get into your dugouts and prepare for the worst... though I don't quite know what that might be... maybe hearing me singing on the radio?
Quote:
Get into your dugouts and prepare for the worst... though I don't quite know what that might be... maybe hearing me singing on the radio?
Well that shouldn't be considered ' the worst'. What if we heard you in our heads and when we turned the radio off we could still hear you. Now even as your voice is sweetly melodious, it would get tiresome after a while, and not being able to find the off button would really make one barmy. Very Mad Smilie Talk about an earworm! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
*Shakes Head*

This is pure maddness Very Mad Smilie
@ Aragorn_estel
But you aren't really surprised about that, are you??

@ Grondmaster
I think you might be right... hearing my voice in your heads... what a horrible thought! Isn't the fact that I always hear this voice bad enough? And all the other voices!!! *schizophrenic attack*

Watch out, everyone, or your heads might explode...
BANG
Oop there goes one head.
*arghhh* Exploding Head Smilie

and I wanted to prevent this...

I failed *crysis* Very Mad Smilie Dead Smilie
I was thinking that maybe if we could implant a nanotechnological voice recorder in our heads, we could be able to record the voices in our head and then play them back at a later and more convenient times. I guess we could even have a little tete-a-tete with our conscience if we implant a nanotechnological microphone along with it. What say you?
that's definitely too much for my poor old little brain...

Exploding Head Smilie

but just try it, good luck!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
BANG Jumping Flame Smilie (imagine that that has no arms and is a head flying off into oblivion)
And there goes another Exploding Head Smilie Paranoid Smilie
Quote:
(imagine that that has no arms and is a head flying off into oblivion)

That's not too difficult to imagine, after having played through the game BloodRayne.
I guess that's the reason why my imagination boggles.
ooooh, so many victims... this board will soon be without members. try to wear multi-resistant helmets to keep your heads together, and don't think too much (if you ever do), maybe that helps.
Exploding Head Smilie and a head goes flying strait at ithil to knock her out.
( i am correct you are a her right?) HEHEHEHEHE that was fun now whos next.
Quote:
try to wear multi-resistant helmets to keep your heads together, and don't think too much

Ah yes, that's from the Baron von Münchhausen movie, right ?
*wakes up again*

hm, sorry, I don't know the Baron von Münchhausen movie, but I always thought that he had to be my lost brother...
ohhh a lost brother... I have let me think 1, 2, 5, 9, 3, 5, 8,2, 1, 0 lost brothers... Yup *holds up 15 fingers at once* wait when did i get 15 fingers ahhhhhhhhhh
i am an alien person who has no clue what im doing * runs around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and finally falls down dizzy along with all who stupidly were watching this person run around in circles in the middle of the air.
unfaaaaaaairrrrrrrr! why can't I be an alien too??? why do the cool things always happen to the other freaks? I never have any luck... *cries bitterly with five eyes*
I wonder how aliens went from people ( ok here's one of the probably million's of definitions of a alien) alien- "relating, belonging, or owing allegiance another country or goverment", to small creatures with big eyes, green, big heads etc. Anybody have an answer for me.
Yes. You see the world is so small that all (read most) of us can be identified in the category of one or the other of the animal and plant species as has been categorised over the years by the biologists . Now those multi-eyed, tentacled creatures that we can't identify as to be of any particular race or species have been termed collectively as aliens. Its just like any object p in the sky that yo cannot identify is called an U.F.O. Its the same reasoning really. So did my answer help you or did it confuse you more. (I really hope its the latter!)
that's just for keeping their real identity secret... they told me so... let me tell you another secret: we're all mad!! woahahahahahaha.....
Quote:
ohhh a lost brother... I have let me think 1, 2, 5, 9, 3, 5, 8,2, 1, 0 lost brothers...

OK what about sister - we are about Waving Hello Smilie

Also, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas, it's not long to go we're almost half way there Merry Christmas Smilie
happy christmas, maydmarion, and all the other pt-members!!! :wavingsanta; thanks for reminding me, I'd almost forgotten to get the presents for my second me... Christmas Tree Smilie and happy new year 2027, in case I forget it or my head blows up before. Exploding Head Smilie
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BANG! Exploding Head Smilie wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BANG! Exploding Head Smilie
Drat, my head is all over the place. Naughty little head, disobedient. MERRY EASTER AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
yeah, merry easter... and happy thanksgiving and the best wishes for your birthday... by the way, has someone seen the easter turtle lately? I started worrying about it, for someone tried to tell me it doesn't really exist!!! Pixie Smilie I'm afraid santa's christmas mafia might have kidnapped the poor thing...
*peeks out of bomb shelter* Are they gone? Good. *sighs, then ducks as head comes flying at her* Riiight... *looks around at dismal, burning, destroyed landscape* I'm gone for a month, maybe two, and I come home to THIS? Cool, nice redecorating. Big Smile Smilie

I shall tell you about my dream last night.

I was helping Bill Nye at the Live show, talking to kids about American Girl Dolls! And then, when we went to commerical break, I followed Charlie's Angels into JC Penny's and the Blue Men from those commercials tried to kill us! Eep! But, luckily, we got away safely. After which, I went back to the Bill Nye show, covered the grill (the "bad guy" was int he sewers*) with the foam stuff they keep in padded rooms, and secured it with sure tape.
Next thing I knew, I was on a bridge, begging my sister to let me den* with her under the bridge (we were going to make it a den with duck tape) but she rejected me. So I walked off, met an owl, and went over to the cottage, at that point, I woke up.

*denning from a fanfiction Harry Potter story. basically pulling a bunch of blankets, pillows, and mattresses, and sleeping all together on the floor

Go Bill Nye!
Bill Nye the Science Guy!!! And in reply to this
Quote:
santa's christmas mafia
I think the best thing to say is....
"The Night Santa Went Crazy"- by Weird Al Yankovic

Down in the workshop all the elves were makin' toys
For the good Gentile girls and the good Gentile boys
When the boss busted in, nearly scared 'em half to death
Had a rifle in his hands and cheap whiskey on his breath
From his beard to his boots he was covered with ammo
Like a big fat drunk disgruntled Yuletide Rambo
And he smiled as he said with a twinkle in his eye,
"Merry Christmas to all - now you're all gonna die!"

The night Santa went crazy
The night St. Nick went insane
Realized he'd been gettin' a raw deal
Something finally must have snapped in his brain

Yes, Virginia, now Santa's doin' time
In a federal prison for his infamous crime
Hey, little friend, now don't you cry no more tears
He'll be out with good behavior in 700 more years
But now Vixen's in therapy and Donner's still nervous
And the elves all got jobs working for the postal service
And they say Mrs. Clause, she's on the phone every night
With her lawyer negotiating the movie rights

-and that my friends, is why nowadays people say that Santa doesn't exist.
I thought telephones had already been the downfall of one society, or at least the lack of Sterilizers.

[Insert appropriate Sub-Genius rant here.]

And while we're on the subject, a sideways seque to my favorite Sub-Genius rant:

"'Oh, how delicious!' The pig boy squealed
As another rush of pure pain came over him
Then Pig Boy declared
'This is what Pig Boy truly lives for
Pig Boy shall wallow
And sing in the mud and the blood
If only Pig Boy's eyes could be eaten by ants
If only Pig Boy could postpone joy forever
If only Pig Boy could become bacon boy
Pig Boy is tired of the struggle.'
Just then Farm Boy came
And chopped off Pig Boy's head
As Farm Boy ate the bacon,
He began to feel queasy
'Say, Ma,' said Farm Boy
'Are you sure this pork was prepared properly?'
'Why, of course I'm sure, Junior,' Ma quickly replied
'Why would I want to poison my only child?'
Just then Farm Man burst through the door
Followed by the baby Jesus
'I think you're evading the issue again, Martha'
The big burly man shouted accusingly
'And I think it's about time someone taught you a lesson or two'
'You tell 'em, Dad,' said Farm Boy
Who by this time was rolling on the floor in agony
Farm Man stomped the boy into the ground
Walked over to the stove and turned on the gas
He would have lit a cigarette
But he didn't have any
He had never smoked in his life
And this was no time to start
He stared coldly into Martha's understanding eyes
Farm Man began to weep
And he asked Martha if she wanted to go to a movie
They went to see Sallow
They loved it so much
That they sat through it twice
Completely forgetting the baby Jesus
Who was accidentally locked in the broom closet
And slowly suffocated." Farm, King Missile, from the album THEY

"Take stuff from work.
It's the best way to feel better about your job.
Never buy pens or pencils or paper.
Take 'em from work.
Rubber bands, paper clips, memo pads, folders-take 'em from work.
It's the best way to feel better about your low pay and appalling working conditions.
Take an ashtray-they got plenty.
Take coat hangers.
Take a, take a trash can.
Why buy a file cabinet?
Why buy a phone?
Why buy a personal computer or word processor?
Take 'em from work.
I took a whole desk from the last place I worked.
They never noticed and it looks great in my apartment.
Take an electric pencil sharpener.
Take a case of white-out; you might need it one day.
Take some from work
It's your duty as an oppressed worker to steal from your exploiters.
It's gonna be an outstanding day.
Take stuff from work.
And goof off on the company time.
I wrote this at work.
They're paying me to write about stuff I steal from them.
Life is good." Take Stuff from Work, King Missile, from the album Miscellaneous
Quote:
Down in the workshop all the elves were makin' toys

yey, immortal, wise, noble, fair... and that's how they end: working in a sweatshop for crazy santa. Shaking Head Smilie
Quote:
-and that my friends, is why nowadays people say that Santa doesn't exist.

hushing up the whole affair, nobody has ever heard of that, that santa guy doesn't exist... but pt members know the truth.

I just tried and tried to reply in this thread and just couldn't find that stupid reply button. I was starting to wonder whether it might have been locked or something like that when I noticed that I'd somehow logged out without noticing... yeah, that's a thread for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Moderator Smilie If Amarië were here she'd again remind you all not to post the lyrics to songs without attributing the author and you shouldn't post the whole thing, but just enough to get your point across. Orc Grinning Smilie
Oops sorry i'll change that now...
By the way everyone, look out for the Boogie Monster, I've heard that he is around wherever whoever is reading this is right now....? So beware and never, ever AAAAH Super Scared Smilie Disturbed Smilie Alcoholic Smilie
ok i have many things i could put in this thread...where to begin...ok last night i had a dream that i was with bill gates and he decided to blow the whole world up and kill everyone Exploding Head Smilie . and i said to him "bill why do you want to blow the world up?" he said, "cuz everybody knows my name and wants my money." then i said, " is that a bad thing that you will be remembered?" he said, "no i just have so much money that i have nothing better to do than blow the world up." and i said "ok...."

Then i woke up and the world was still there! Dunce SmiliePary Smilie
I once had a dream (when i was about 5) that I was running round the city of Wells with my new slippers on and I saw them for sale in a shop. Then I saved my mum and her friend from being boiled alive in a big black cauldron! Fun eh?
"And then their entire population was wiped out due to a deadedly disease spread through a telephone." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...ah...how magical..

I had another really weird dream last night, the gist of it was:

I was going down the river near our house (as I often do) with my dad and sisters, however, I went down the right fork and they the left. As soon as I realized this, I got out of the water. My mom was there, so we chatted for a bit, before I got back in. But as soon as I had gotten into the water, there was a huge grizzly behind me, so I paddled far and fast away, and down a bend, before I was safe.

But then, just ahead, loomed a huge drop off into a lake! "Naturally" I stopped, because I only had a paddle and a pillow. Suddenly, the dream changes, and the water I'm in is deep as well, a pool, like at sea world. And outwards, is what I assume to be a bay in the Pacific Ocean. I sea seals and fish, and my dad and sisters invite me into the deeper water. I decline, explaining my predicament. Before I know it, I'm surrounded by "class mates"(I can only assume that's what they are due to later events) and this humpback whale swims up, and starts talking to me. I , being me, swim back rapidly to the edge of the pool, only to have another whale come up and say to me, "Oh joy! Dinner and a show!"

But this isn't the half of it! I swim over to where my dad and sisters are, and they have a dolphin. So we talk a little while, I swim around with a sting ray, it's all cool. But before long, I fear something bad will happen, so I scramble from the water, and stand between the forest and the pool. The dream changes slightly, so that now there are toys in the water, and I try to find my water things, but can't. We are paired up into groups for school, and we are assigned a reading list: The Lords of the Rings Trilogy, The Silmarillion, The History of Middle Earth, and The Hobbit.

That's not all! The dream changes once more, so that now, I and two boys and a girl, are being led down a hallway by a man. He's showing us different classrooms, and drops us off in the "Luthranism" classroom. Only then do I remember I have to get my stuff, so I set off to the left down the hall, and stop at the math classroom. Inside, teaching, is Alan Rickman as Snape! Not Snape. Not Alan Rickman. Alan Rickman dressed up, believing that he is Snape, and acting like it too! Then, I remember that my supplies are down the other way, and I go to get them.

Some parts of my dream have been omitted because they contained either a)not enoug information to be incorporated, or b)no signifigance except vague feelings and images.

I don't know why, but I just love telling people about some of the dreams I have! ^_^ Maybe it's the thrill of being able to confuse someone so profoundly with very little effort.
Quote:
I just love telling people about some of the dreams I have!
Sounds like my sister! She just goes oooooooooon and oooooon and on and on about how this guys head was half a strawberry or something like that and how she was a spy and blah de blah de blah - Boring Smilie
Last night my dream went like this (and this is the short version)

The king of Egypt wanted to use my blood to keep his people going (they were all zombies), he kept me in a state of near death for 2 days. Then some of his helpers decided to help me escape. Unfortunatly the king's concubine decided to bite me coz she was hungry (she was in rat form at the time). I stamped on her and killed her and after a bit of ducking and diving - escaped.

A few hundred years later I was still alive and living far away and the king found out and coz he was upset at the death of his concubine, he did everyone he could to find me, he did and I knew he did. The last thing I remember before waking up was looking through a window coz I knew the king was outside.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD...... Very Big Grin Smilie Super Scared Smilie

Now what did I eat before I went to bed hmmmm
*arghhhh* why does everyone talk about dreams??? I've somehow got a kinda phobia lately, but dreams are everywhere and I'll go crazy... what am I saying (I'm actually writing... Paranoid Smilie )? I am already crazy (why should I be here otherwise?), but, you know, it's getting worse... dreams... they are haunting me... they are everywhere... they'll get me... and then they'll eat me... *aaaaarghhhhhhhhhh*
Quote:
The king of Egypt wanted to use my blood to keep his people going (they were all zombies), he kept me in a state of near death for 2 days. Then some of his helpers decided to help me escape. Unfortunatly the king's concubine decided to bite me coz she was hungry (she was in rat form at the time). I stamped on her and killed her and after a bit of ducking and diving - escaped.

A few hundred years later I was still alive and living far away and the king found out and coz he was upset at the death of his concubine, he did everyone he could to find me, he did and I knew he did. The last thing I remember before waking up was looking through a window coz I knew the king was outside.

You've been watching The Mummy a bit too much...
...i have never seen this thread before :'(
and i can never remember if i dreamed or not.
but i do have a good one about the blood thirsty muffin hunters (the gang i joined....5 people)
so we were having a terf war w/ the sasuges (get a better name!) and i like, i got out my clock and looked at the time.
and we were going to be late to Mrs. S's class and we were like dern the luck! cuz you dont want to be late to Mrs. S's class....

someone didnt close their tags Wink Smilie
I just recently had a really freaky dream about how a girl I know turned this block of flats above our school into a WIND TEMPLE (dont ask me!) and then I had to live there and sleep in my computer despite the evil atmosphere of the place!! Freaky (shivers go up and down spine)
i hads a dream last night. i never dream. but i dreamed. i DREAMED! it was a dream about muffins. no, i didnt dream last night, wot am i talking bout?
random fact: i get really good grades and the teachers think i am some quite, well behaved boy cuz i am in class, but me and the hunters werebee-bopping (its really my passion) and yelling at people to get of our terf. then all four of the 8 grade teachers walked by and they were staring at me. it was wierd. ya. all the way. (concidently, i belong to the only gang at our school, and we're not a gang in the traditional sense of the word school gang) ya.
Everyone dreams every time one sleeps. People only don't remember their dreams if they don't wake up whilst dreaming.

And some ppl who dream never wake up, as they're visited by Mr Krueger.
I heard that 'In your dreams' Mr. Krueger is your eighth grade teacher. Super Scared Smilie
  << [1] [2] >>