Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Elven Guild

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Misc Guilds > The Elven Guild   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
All is well Smile Smilie Im still keeping terribly busy with everything here though Smile Smilie
Just a few months and im free to do whatever i wish Smile Smilie
I'm planning a trip to the stonehenge and perhaps forward in june and thats about everything i can get done besides my job :P
Does anyone know a nice elvish refreshment drinks (without alcohol) for the summer: something with a lot of fruits for exampled?
Well, maybe miruvor is non-alcoholic; and maybe besides warming when the weather is cold, it also cools when the weather is hot. I have no basis for this assumption, but the machinations of Elves are difficult to grapple and this might be the case. Elf Winking Smilie
uh...wat is this elven guild?
For discussion with the elves or on them I guess.
But with the other folk (Meep) Poppin' in all the time. And Please can you start using proper grammar? This is a forum for book geeks, not hip 'n' withit pplz hu tlk lik dis all da time lid! Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
sorry.
The beauty of the words has been neglected, if not lost, these days now. English is not my native language and therefore I much suffer to understand some "every day sleng" (specially American). I enjoy guessing, though. Wink Smilie
And sometimes I am not sure if I am using correct words. For example: is it "elven tounges" or "elvish languages" to be used for naming (regarding) the verbal comunication tools of the elves, because I have seen both and I guess they were used with the same meaning?
Yes, according to this illiterate American, "tongues" is often used as a synonym for spoken languages. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Sorry for not being here for so long, but I have been in meditation and I have been quite lost... Duck Smilie Who could have imagined I'll go so far back into my past that I got confused when returning back and did not knew where was my life when I left it. Smile Smilie

I am looking for people interested in Elven languages, especially Quenya. Are there such fellow Elves around?

I am not an elf but find myself drawn to their languages.

I once studied Quenya and that kind of stuff, but since I don't remember much of those days, I cannot really remember any words or sentences either.  So, I would be interested to open my resource books and continue my quest. Smile Smilie - And it seems that many of us do, so, reply on this thread, and let's work out something interesting.

Good! I'd like to refresh my memory about Quenya too. I do not have much time. It's kind of fun though.

I hope I'll be able to finish the course I've started here some long time ago.

<< [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]