Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: RPG-Games (Guild)

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Misc Guilds > RPG-Games (Guild)   

Yellow, my fellow Planet Tolkienish folk. I thought to create this thread, since I've always been a gamer by myself. My main interests in gaming field goes to RPG/MMORPG stuff, and I also enjoy of some games that involve historical events, myths and such things.

My latest buy was The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim, and I daresay it's a very good game. And it was definitely worth all the wait. My latest purchases: Trine 2, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, are good, but I think Skyrim has something that most games don't.

Dragons. I just love dragons. Smile Smilie I think I will try out the other games of the series too, sometime, but darn it, I want more games with dragons. Lots of 'em.

If you enjoy of RPG-games, be sure to pass by and share your experience and knowledge.

So, come forth and talk, Oerath Rpgsoul is eager to throw some response! ^^

I would think the most relevant (and free) game that we could post on here is LOTRO, isn't it? (Lord of the Rings Online)

Definitely going to say Lord of the Rings: Online is the best fit for your description. And surely worth downloading, I've put plenty of time in that game and it looks really good compared to other MMORPGs out there. Plus, what's not to love about visiting your favorite places in Middle-Earth with your character?

Yeah, lotro could be something to try, but I don't know. For now, I guess I'll wait for Guild Wars 2 to be released. Smile Smilie

Thanks for reminding about the game though.

I've meant to write this post for a long time.

Dark Cloud (PS2)

One of my fav. RPG-Games. It was my first PS2 game, and the game was released over 12 years ago, if my memory isn't failing me.

Best in the whole game is it's soundtrack set. Most of those songs are quite short, typical lengths for game music, but full of good feel and beauty.

I still enjoy of playing that game, and I think that I won't ever stop playing it.

Now, I'd like to link a DC song that definitely belongs to my favs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4aZq5satI

I suggest to play the game, if you've the chance. Pure nostalgia!

Cheers.

- O.W.

The other day I just started LOTRO myself. I really like the game, I think it's better than WoW(World of Warcraft) although I'm not sure I'm really qualified to judge either game, as I've not played either very long. I'm actually not a huge MMORPG player, starting only a few weeks ago with WoW, but I do play other games such as Minecraft and most of all LoZ( Legend of Zelda). I've played most of the Zelda games, though I haven't won either of the Oracles or the original and Zelda II. If there's anyone on here who has any idea what I'm talking about. Sorry to the large amount of you probably who have absolutely no idea what I'm saying!

I would like to play LotRO but I may not play it from my parents. :-(:-(:-( I like the soundtracks of many MMORPG's such as WoW, and LotRO and als from LoL and many others. :-):-):-) Rukain do you also play Minecraft?! Nice! I also play it. Do you play singel of multiplayer??? ;-)

I play singleplayer minecraft, I've not played multiplayer before. Do you play multi or singleplayer?

Haha, welcome, gamer girls. ^^

Btw, Rukain, Zelda games are quite flawless. In my opinion, the whole franchise is great.

I've never owned any Nintendo consoles by myself, but many of my friends do, and thus, I've managed to leech and play the games with them.

But, I don't play that many games in general. Unlike a good friend of mine, I've under 15 games in total, while he has like 350-400 games on his steam account only. Smile Smilie (Crazy fella that one!)

But, I enjoy of RPG, Indie and of some Horror games. (Horror freaks me out a lot these days, but I still enjoy of it)

Mostly, I play World of Wacraft, and I've been on and off about the game for the past seven years, or maybe a little bit more. I've also played Diablo 2, which I rocked totally in the past. I tried Guild Wars once and stuff, but WoW seems to be my kind of game.

Oh, and Skyrim and Dungeon Defenders gotta be mentioned!

That's a bit about my playing. How about you two? Smile Smilie

Well, I too am actually not much of a gamer, besides Zelda. As i've said, I dabbled a bit in Wow, and thought it was pretty fun, and Lotro, which I thought was a very good game. I've heard very good things about Skyrim, but have never actually played it. Unlike you, Oerath, near all consoles I have besides the computer are Nintendo. Almost all of my gaming knowledge is limited to Nintendo. I have heard that Darksiders is good too, and Okami, though I've played neither. So, summing up my gaming life, it's pretty much Zelda, some Mario and Kirby, and other not so well known games like Professor Layton. I also play Pokemon a bit, but I haven't been able to get my hands on Black or White yet.

Oh, and Oerath, do you happen to remember the titles of the Zelda games you've half-played at a friend's house(there should be a short term for that, I do that all the time)

Rukain i play singel and multi. Im going to have my own server. If you like i can send you the IP if he goes online. ;-) Oerath:-)

The Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Smile Smilie