Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello, I am new!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello, I am new!   << [1] [2] [3]
Moderator Smilie Come on Gang, this isn't the #Tolkien chat room, it's for saying Hi! to the newcomers. Elk Grinning Smilie
Greetings to all.

I am Astaldo and I am from Greece. I hope to know some of you guys and enjoy it here.
I will also like to invite you in my forum named Minas Anor Realm.
http://minasanorrealm.proboards38.com/index.cgi
Welcome Astaldo! You may well be our first Greek member. Enjoy!
Well met Astaldo!!

From the lovely country Greece! I hope you have a great time here!

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Astaldo. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
Welcome to PT Astaldo! Happy Elf Smilie
From one newbie to another, welcome Astaldo!

Nice to have some muscle in here! Wink Smilie
In times, long ago, no-one seems to remember when exactly, I joined this group of Tolkien fanatics. It was about a year ago.

Now I have returned. Bored as I was, I started reading here again. You have re-ignited my interest in LOTR & Co.

A bit about myself: I'm 20. I'm male. I live in the Netherlands. I'm a first year theology student.
That's about it. Can't think of any more relevant stuff to tell. Oh yeah, I'm single ;-)
If you want to know more, feel free to ask.
Welcome back Deathmc, whether through boredom or not.
A welcome return Deathmc. Happy Elf Smilie
Hi i'm new my name is silvan elf and saying hi to every one out there.
Hey,another new member,welcome to our PT family,have fun and enjoy! Juggling Smilie
Greetings. I am Vanya, sister to Elemmire and lover of Tolkein. I'm happy to be joining this site and I hope it will bring many late nights of RPing that cause my poor mother to spazz out at me. *grin*
Again, happy to be here.
Love,
Vanya Riel
HI Big Smile Smilie ! My name is Elemmíre. My younger sister, Vanya, just posted here. I'm so excited to RP more! I'm RP-obsessed. Anyway, I hope to have the chance to meet many of you.

Later Gators!

Elemmíre Alcarin Elessa
Welcome Vanya and Elemmire! Hope you both throughly enjoy your time here!
Welcome! Welcome aboard all you new members! Have fun and make your stay worthwhile. Here you'll get the finest people and all the fun! Peace! Enjoy!
Wow! I seem to be falling behind on my welcomes (she bows low in pardon for the oversight.
Welcome to our newest PT members: Astaldo (from the beautiful and historic isle of Greece), Deathmc (an interesting nick for a theology student), Silven elf (a cool sounding nickname, I can picture you living in Lothlorien), Vanya riel and Elemmire (siblings with a knack for RP...may your imaginations never fail you!)

I know you will enjoy your stay here and find all the fellow PT members friendly and helpful. Enjoy!
hi! I'm from the US, and I joined this site 'cause i love Tolkein and LotR. i don't really know my way around though, so does anyone know how I can change my password? Big Smile Smilie
nvm, i figured it out.
Welcome back Deathmc! Elf Winking Smilie

Also, greetings and a warm welcome to PT Silven elf, Vanya riel, Elemmíre alcarin elessa, and Caladhiel, glad you all found your way here!
Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

There, a welcome for each of you! I hope you enjoy PT and stick around for awhile! We're glad to have you!
Teehee, more newbies. Ya'll can start by bringing us oldies a cup of coffee.

Baby Girl Smilie
....errrr....hello, I'm new here....i was wondering if there were any poems about the evils of Saruman....if not, then can anyone just tell me his Elven name?, you know, like how Gandalf is Mithrandir...
Curunir, laddie.
Welcome to all you newbies: Silven elf, Vanya riel, Elemmíre alcarin elessa, Caladhiel, and Clasicalenlightenment. Happy Elf Smilie

Hey Classicalelightenment: Seeing as how I'm not about to write out your full name again, (like you could be run over before I ever got past your name in yelling out a warning) would you rather be called "Classy" or "CE"?
CE? Does that mean our newbie can be distributed freely throughout Europe? Nice to know... Very Big Grin Smilie
Well met

*takes a deep breath*

Deathmc
Silven elf
Vanya riel
Elemmíre alcarin elessa
Caladhiel

and

Clasicalenlightenment.

Nice to have another Dutchie on board Wink Smilie To all, have a great time here. I am sure you will! Virumor behave Wink Smilie
Welcome to PT Classicalenlightenment! Hope you enjoy your time here! Happy Elf Smilie
Wow, so many new faces and a welcomed old timer. Smile Smilie Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome back Deathmc!

Welcome to: Elemmíre alcarin elessa, Caladhiel, Silven elf , Classicalenlightenment and Vanya riel.
I hope that I get to meet up with you during our journeys on Planet-Tolkien.
Rednell

Clasicalenlightenment
Hello to all fellow newbies (and, apparently, a not so newbie)!! Big Smile Smilie Good to have another American here that I know about, not that it really matters... Very Big Grin Smilie Anywho, welcome all!
o ok thanks a lot, but it seems you have replied too late, and i have already althered my poem to be "of the Ents"
~Classicalenlightenment

P.S. can you make that shorthand "classical" or "classic"? thats what i'm usually called in chats....
Welcome and wel met to: Elemmíre alcarin elessa, Caladhiel, Silven elf , Classicalenlightenment and Vanya riel. Enjoy share, and I hope to cya round.
-Arwy
Salut! My name is Naloa, and I am new to the site as well. LoTR is my guilty passion. I absolutley love discussing literature. Tolkein was indeed a genius. I'm speaking French also, if one would like to! (That sentence did not look correct...) Please, if you'd like to just blab about anything contact me! I'd love to kill the time talking about something I love and sharing it with others that I know are interested as well.
Welcome to PT Nofallacy, hope you enjoy your time spent here! Happy Elf Smilie
Hi Nofallacy aka Naola. I hope you have a great time here and join the several sections of the board soon!
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien.com Nofallacy. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy!
It is indeed no fallacy that you will be a great addition to our happy, not-so-little PT family...welcome! Great to have another avid enthusiast and I look forward to "seeing" you around!
hi! i'm new, imy name is Barbara from Italy, milan, i'm so happy to have found this site...it's very very beautiful!! Cat Smilie
Well met Nofallacy and Feanor. Welcome to PT. Enjoy and share! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Hi Feanor, welcome to PT! Glad you found your way here! Happy Elf Smilie
::Bows:: Welcome, Nofallacy and Feanor! Big Smile Smilie
Howdy Ms. Feanor, we will try to remember your not a guy. Welcome to Planet-Tolkien.com. Happy Elf Smilie
I've been rather lapse in welcoming people to the site of late... Wow, lots of new members.... Welcome to the site, Nofallacy, Classicalenlightenment, Feanor and anyone else I've failed to greet in the past few weeks. You are all most welcome here. I hope you have fun.
  << [1] [2] [3]