Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello, I am new!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello, I am new!   << [1] [2] [3] >>
Yey! Welcome welcome mr Warden. I just saw your post in Room 101 and I was hoping it would be you. This means that 3/4 of the Laurelindhe household are members here, if I'm not mistaken? That's the way aha aha we like it aha aha. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

-AmariŽ, council member (the real forum police, but help and tips from the public is always appreciated. Police Smilie Wink Smilie)
Welcome Valaraukar! I'm always interested to know what those who saw the films first then read the books think. Glad you prefer the books! I do too, and I enjoy the films anyway.

Welcome Warden, slave (silly me, I mean husband) to the lovely Laurelhindhepindhepoo.
Hi Warden,
Welcome to PT. So you are the hubby of our dear Laurelindhe Ilmarin. You are a very lucky man, indeed. Smile Smilie
Enjoy your visits with us.
Rednell
Yeah, welcome, ye olde pain in ye old arse!

Only kidding, my sweet(and sometimes sour)...Good to have you here!

Oh, and Amarie, you were close...3/5 of our household belong to PT now-I somehow doubt that our four and two-year-olds are ready for all of us nuts! Big Laugh Smilie
Welcome welcome, Warden and Val! Nice to have you on board!
Pary Smilie Smoke Smilie Dunce Smilie
Lots of new members for us to devour Merry Christmas Smilie

Welcome all of you. Waving Hello Smilie I hope you all have a great time here. Any questions or problems, just see Amarie and Vee (the Council's own slaves Ha Ha Ha Smilie )

Ouch.... I felt that, Vee. Angel Smilie
Hey Warden, well met!
Suilad!!! Marry Friends!!!This winter bring to us a lot of surprises!!! This winter bring to my country a big revolution!!! Where all of the Ukrainian "fight" like real knights!!!! We win!!! But it were only first battles, and in our future there will more ...But we win !!! The truth win!!! Our dream win!!! Slava Ukraini!!!!!! Marry Cristmas to all of us!!!!!
Na' merye i turuhalmeri!
Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Angel Smilie
P.S Where I can find a nice picture , that calls " avatar"???? If there some thing to do ,to have it???? Once more MARRY CRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NA' MERYE I TURUHALMERI!!!!! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smoke Smilie
Quote:
If there some thing to do ,to have it

Well, you first become a community supporter. That means you pay 1 pound per month to help Taz pay off the bills. You can do that on the "my accounts" page. Then you can load an avatar by going to the Edit Profile page. Real simple eh?

Quote:
Once more MARRY CRISTMAS

I don't think I'm yet of an age to get wed. Maybe later perhaps!

Quote:
but help and tips from the public is always appreciated.

Okay here is a 2 Euro tip for ye me dear sis!
Well met Raensul, I think the person above has answered most of your questions. Just a useful tip you won't regret... read the FAQ !!

In case of doubt, the Help section is a great help as well.

Wiggle Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Valaraukar, Warden, and Raensul. Glad to have you in our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie
Hey you inhabitants of Middle Earth,

I just have come here, and I am saluting you from rainy Belgrade (Serbia).

I looking forward to hearing from you.

Glorfindel
Welcome Glorfindel! Happy New Year!
Wow! so many new members to greet. I apologize that I've fallen so far behind on the welcoming, so here goes...(takes a deep breath)

Welcome Glorfindel, Valaraukar, Warden, Raensul, Onions, Ayan, Fingolfin, and Mqksoccer!!

I hope you will enjoy this site as it is blessed with lots of friendly people from all over the world, who also love the works of Tolkien. Its a wonderful balance of Tolkien knowledge, fellowship, and just plain old insanity! Again, welcome all our newest friends!

Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Well met Glorfindel from Serbia! I hope you have a great time here! Cool Smilie
Rhapsody posted Sunday 26th December 2004 (11:50am):

Quote:
Well met Valaraukar. There are more Dutch here on board *pokes Gildor*

*notices the poke* Ack, eek! Oh! Hi Valaraukar, Warden, Raensul, Glorfindel and all that I have missed! And a belated merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Standing Up Santa Smilie Fat Santa Smilie Snowman Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Waving Santa Smilie Smiling Santa Smilie Christmas Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Ignore Smilie
Hello Glorfindel! Welcome to our happy giant family!!!
Welcome to everyone that's joined that I have yet to welcome due to my rather hectic schedule caused by the fact of New Year's being at my house this year. :P Enjoy yourselves and happy posting! I hope I cya round.
Hello Glorfindel, nice to have you here, too bad you were left out of the movies. Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome Glorfindel, Raensul and Valarular. Waving Hello Smilie
Hello, I am new here as of today. This is a really cool site! I found it researching for a Modern European History paper (grrr...) Anyway, as you may have guessed from the course title, I am an American. I live in Minnesota and really love both sci-fi and fantasy, but more fantasy. Guess that's all I have to say for now, except HI!
Hello and welcome!

Like you I love fantasy,but I'm trying my best to get into science fiction... Isn't working...

Anyway,hope you have a wonderful time here at PT!
Just wanted to take a moment to properly greet the following newbies it looks like I missed so,

A warm welcome to PT goes out to Valaraukar, Warden, Glorfindel, and Eva lilith! Glad to have you with us!
Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Eva lilith. Share and enjoy. Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to PT!! Nice 2 have another member on da crew. Hope u learn alot from tis web site!!
Welcome to PT Eva lilith!!! I hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us. Enjoy, share and I hope to see you around. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Hello, I am also a new member, as of yesterday. I am a longtime Tolkien reader and fan (a little over thirty years now I guess), and a collector of vintage Tolkien publications. I read the Hobbit, LOTR and Silmarillion once a year, and have since the mid-seventies. Trivia is what I really love, and have thoroughly enjoyed going back over Grondmaster's questions and absorbing the threads that extend from them. I look forward to the opportunity to share thoughts, research, questions and answers with the many knowledgeable people who frequent this most hospitable hobbit hole. I also hope to like many more of you than I deserve to...

Quote:
Modern European History

What a paradox!

Anyways, welcome to PT all you new members. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Peace!
Hello Oloriniwasinmyyouth! Welcome to PT, glad you found your way here! Happy Elf Smilie
Well met Eva lilith and Oloriniwasinmyyouth! I hope you both have a great time here.

Eva Lilith, I love your name. It has something very poetic Smile Smilie
Welcome to Eva Lilith and Olorinwasinmyyouth. Hope you enjoy our little family here at PT. We are pleasant blend of Tolkien scholars and just plain nutters. I'll let you guess which catagory I place myself in....what the heck, I'm one of the nutters. Big Laugh Smilie

P.S. I'm hoping we can just refer to you as Olorin in the future, if thats okay.
Thank you and well met! Olorin is perfectly fine - the reason I selected the full name was due to previous kickbacks of Olorin by itself - seems I always arrived too late, and someone else had absconded with my identity! I did, however, resist the urge to add "inthewestthatisforgotten"

Smile Smilie
Welcome home, oloriniwasinmyyouthinthewestthatisforgotten!(I think that would have been lovely and fun to watch the other members dissect!) I am LaurelindhepindhepoohoodedoointheArizonathatshouldbeforgotten! Pleased to meet you! Have fun here and watch out for THE NEWBIE CANNIBALS!
Welcome to our happy family Oloriniwasinmyyouth, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Happy Elf Smilie
Okay..... Olorinwasinmyyouth? I think we have another strange person on my site to keep me company!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we/I just call you Olorin? It's a bit of a mouthful. But you haven't got the longer username I've seen. How about that French guy we haven't seen for a while? I forgot what his username was, BUT IT WAS LOOOOONG!!!!! I prefer short and sweet ones, myself. Easy to remember, and you know what the gaffer said: choose a short name, then you won't need to shroten it later. LONI!!! LONI!!!!! LONI!!! LONI!!!!! How can you shorten that? (Please, don't quote me and say "well, we COULD call you Lo!") LO AND BEHOLD, IT'S LO!!!!

*everyone sighs and tells Olorin not to be afraid, she always does this when new people join*

BUT TO MAKE UP FOR MY NITPICKING....

Ha Ha Ha Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie :elfgrin: WELCOME TO PT, OLORIN!!!! Ha Ha Ha Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie :elfgrin:
Hey
Hi, i am new here too!! My name is Virumor and i really dislike PJ's BOTR movies, but i like Star Wargs!!!

Awww Virumor, and welcome Elessar! In your other post I replied with some links. But ... welcome on board! Smile Smilie
A big ty to terrijayne, rhapsody, laurelindhe grondmaster and loni for your warm welcomes. Was it the gaffer that Forrest Gump stole that line from - Hamdsome is as handsome does (through Sam in Bree?) Anyway, thank you loni for going to all that trouble of typing the loooooooooooong dissertation on why my name should be shorter.... and thanks for the warning about newbie cannibalism, although I'm feeling kinda hungry myself...

Laurelindhe, I actually like Arizona - would go back in a second! Have to wonder how Aragorn would do in the desert with brown scorpions and teddy bear cacti and all...

This is a very warm place - I can see why people keep coming back here

Welcome to PT Virumor and Elessar. Enjoy, share and I hope to cya round.
Quote:
This is a very warm place

We keep the fire burning just in case we feel peckish.

Welcome, Olorin. Do come in... just a bit more.... closer.... nearly there....
hehehe

love the shy ones

Smile Smilie
Yes, oloriniwasinmyyouth(I refuse to shorten it), the shy ones don't put up as much of a fight! Very Evil Smilie
*Especially watch out for that Vee, she's a tricksy one!
I wasnt saying hey I'm new i was saying hey to the new dude :p
Quote:
Especially watch out for that Vee, she's a tricksy one!

Yup, you might wanna watch your back while you are sitting close to the fire cause you may never know when the great Vee might tip-toe up behine you and then push you into it!
"Firewood", she says!
Quote:
Do come in... just a bit more.... closer.... nearly there....

Read between the lines!
Quote:
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor!

...or, I was...

Firewood indeed! humph!

Wink Smilie
I'm really just a sweet, cuddly, fluffy bunny.

Wiggle Smilie

I love newbies.

I do.

Honest.
To eat, Vee-bunny?
LMAO... hehehe Smile Smilie Mmm when did Vee attempted to roast me? That has been a while ago Wink Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] >>