Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hullo Again

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hullo Again   
My fault everyone, I accidentally hit enter and just sent a subject for my first post, hope nobody takes offense. Here to learn more and discuss the books, I'm new to the monster base of fans. Hope I can contribute my two cents every now and then.
Welcome to PT! Nice to have another fan aboard! Do enjoy yourself!
Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Welcome, welcome, welcome to PT. Enjoy urself and I hope to cya round. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Smile Smilie
Quote:
My fault everyone, I accidentally hit enter and just sent a subject for my first post, hope nobody takes offense. Here to learn more and discuss the books, I'm new to the monster base of fans. Hope I can contribute my two cents every now and then

No problem Haldiroflorien, already taken care of. Elf Winking Smilie

Welcome to PT! Enjoy your time here, and do give a hollar if you need anything, someone will come!
Look Around Smilie
elfstone is your jedi avatar holding up a light saber?
Well met Haldiroflorien!!!

It can happen to anyone so don't worry. Have a great time here!
Hello Haldiroflorien, glad to have you aboard. Happy Elf Smilie

Don't worry about things like unintentional posts; just edit or delete them if you can, if not one of we Council Members will take care of it. Shucks, I often find the post I was making got saved/submitted and I hadn't been anywhere near my mouse. Probably a combination of ALT or CRTL plus another key that did it, but I've never known that I pressed them and often get ticked off when it happens, until I get it back to finish it via edit. Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie
Quote:
elfstone is your jedi avatar holding up a light saber?

Actually Turin my avatar is not of a Jedi, itís supposed to be Fingolfin, and itís taken from a larger picture of Fingolfin getting ready to do battle with Morgoth done by an artist named Timo Vihola. I canít find the link to the exact pic at the moment (itís been a while), but if I remember to, I'll leave it here when I find it.
Elf Smilie
Quote:
Hope I can contribute my two cents every now and then.

I hope so too. Welcome to PT. Smile Smilie

I'm new here but I think it very nice

I love tokien and his books

Welcome, Arwen

Yes, it is very nice here....which book do you like the best?

hello to you Arwen hope you like PTsad

Welcome, Arwen!! I am happy that you like what you see so far. I look forward to reading your posts. Smile Smilie

I like the Silmarillion and the Lord of the Rings too, I find the movie very nicely
if a film would come from the Silmarillion that I would certainly look 

brilliant choices Arwen, both amazing or more all four are amazing!

Oh Arwen...I would love to see a film of The Silamrrilion..it has been discussed a lot here...maybe would have to be several films...I think Beren & Luthien would be a trilogy just on it's own...do you think?...

yes I've already thought about it and if ever a movie was coming, I think many people want him to see almost everyone on PT

it seems great to see a movie about The Silmarillion. But so far it's only a dream. But I think there is ever a movie will come.
I mean everyone has so many ideas that if we all succeed together was not such a good movie. Only for a couple of years.

Welcome to PT!

See ya amongst the threads!