Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: hi everyone

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > hi everyone   
hiya, well, ma names Kai, and i come from Tokyo, but now living in the UK, am 22, major fan of LotR, and am privatly studying the Elven culture/language from home, enjoy Role Playing Games, Martial Arts and Sword Collecting, also collect the LotR Warhammer series. if ya wanna know anything else, or just plain chat, lemmie know
Welcome to PT Kai! If you enjoy RPG's, check out some of the ones here, maybe even join a few, a new face is always good to see. I hope I cya round, and enjoy! Big Smile Smilie
Hello Caerdrath and welcome. We met briefly in chat. You live in a lovely part of the UK. Very different from Tokyo I would imagine.

Enjoy PT.
Well met Caerdrath!

Warhammer looks really nice, but so much work! What kinda swords do you collect. Oh well before we go astray.. have a great time here!
Hallo hallo! Welcome to PT Kai! Yes, the RPG's here are fun to join in. Enjoy your stay! *dances*
Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Hi Caerdrath, welcome to PT! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Caerdrath. Share and enjoy! Happy Elf Smilie
well, in responce to a post just gone, yeah, Tokyo is extremely different to Cornwall, hehe, as ya can imagine, and collect mainly Samurai Swords, but have a fair few Elven Swords from different Realms, and the Hadhafang and Narsil
Hi and welcome to PT, Caerdrath. Smile Smilie
I thought that as this forum hasnt been going for a while i thought that i would say something! HELLO fellow PT member itz sooo great here lol c ya around!!!!!!!!
Hello,Caerdrath!
Glad to see you among us.Hope you enjoy your stay!Waving Hello Smilie
Hi Elessar L and welcome.

To all newbies: please post something about yourself and your interests, especially how and when you discovered Tolkien's wonderful writings. We are a nosey lot. Very Big Grin Smilie
Hello from another newbie enjoy your stay as I do (also loving RPG`s but arent we all)
Hiya Kai u should join some of my rps like The Hanging of the Gargoyle,The crouching hobbit in,and more.ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!Smile Smilie