Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello All, I am new...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello All, I am new...   
Hello all, PoloGamgee here. I am new to planet-tolkien, but not to the fantastic world of J.R.R. Tolkien. I have enjoyed his work for years, and am glad to have found a place to share thoughts, ideas and such.
Cheers, Happy Elf Smilie
Pologamgee
Hullo PoloGamgee. Welcome to PT! Enjoy, share and I hope to cya around, tho I already saw u in the chatroom. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Well met Polo Gamgee! I hope you have a great time here!
Hi Pologamgee, welcome to PT! Waving Hello Smilie
hi you all might think im new but im not im Frodo34 forgot my password and welcome Polo
Pologamgee: Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.

Bam/Frodo34: Welcome back. You can obtain your obtain a password for your old account via the "Account Login" link in the Menu on the upper left. Then just fill in the "Lost Login Details". Because we are allowed only one account, decide which one you want to use, and ask Rednell or Amarie to disable the other.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind greetings.
Well met Bam/Frodo34! I hope you can retrieve your password soon!
Welcome to PT, Pologamgee. Pull up a chair and join in the conversation. Looking forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know you better.
Elf Winking Smilie
Welcome to PT, Pologamgee! Nice to have you aboard! Looking forward to reading your posts. Hope you enjoy yourself! Pixie Smilie Read Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie I
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Pologamgee. Waving Hello Smilie

I hope you have fun here. I look forward to seeing you in some of the discussion threads.
welcome to PT Pologamgee!!! enjoy yourself here!! see you around Cool Smilie