Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi...I'm also new!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hi...I'm also new!   
Hello all fellow members on this grand Tolkien related site, i's like to introduce myself and say that I will answer as many posts before my sister shoves me off this chair. I joined this site after reading quite a numerous amount of posts, and decided to join. (it really wasn't that much) I do love Tolkien's works, If you need information on things concerning The Hobbit or The Lord of The Rings feel free to contact me. I have read both. Currently I'm still trying to finish my current flash project on the Hobbit, it's only the Chapter:Fire and Water. Oh, and the last thing is that if you want to be a friend, be at ease. oh yeah, one more thing! that's not really important, but if your interested look at the bottom of the page.

I

I'm reading the Simirilion and Unfinished Tales book one, so in a little while you can ask questions on that later

Bye
Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Amarie edited away repeated smileys.
Welcome to PT Hiliathime. Will be looking forward to seeing you in the discussions. Smile Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Enjoy and feel free to ask questions yourself, or start a discussion.
welcome to PT Hiliathime!! enjoy the community!!! Pary Smilie
Welcome, welcome, m'dear!
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Hiliathime. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy!
Aye. Welcome to Planet-Tolkien!! But i must say that im ahead of you. I have long ago read the trilogy and the Hobbit, as well as the Sillmarilion, and now im finishing up on the Unfinished tales. So you can ask me if you need anything. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Just kiding mate. Have fun!
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Hiliathime. Waving Hello Smilie

I look forward to seeing you in some of the discussion threads.
well met Hiliathime! I hope you will enjoy this site!