Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: elloo... I am new here....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > elloo... I am new here....   
hello.. i am new here.... Id like to get some new friends.... And Im also a very fan of Tolkien.. Tongue Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Elwing. Waving Hello Smilie

There's something here for everyone, so I'm sure you'll soon find friends. If you get stuck with how to do anything around the site, try the Help options etc, and this that doesn't help, just ask.

Have fun.
Well met Elwing! I hope you have a great time here!
Hiya, Elwing! Welcome and enjoy your visits!
Hi elwing!! welcome to PT!!!
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Elwing. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
Welcome Elwig!!! Have loads of fun on PT. I hope to hear more from you soon. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Elf Winking Smilie
Welcome to PT Elwing! Happy Elf Smilie
ELWING!!!!!!!! *hugs and squishes her wing behind her el*
WHAT A COOL USERNAME!!!! SHORT, SWEET, AND TO THE POINT!!! AND IT'S A CHARACTER!!!! Love it. Love it a lot. This is a big step for me. This is probably the first time I've welcomed a newbie without complaining that their username is too long or too this or too that. I can't help it, I'm a critic by nature.

Time for smileys....

Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Wiggle Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie