Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Halloo, I'm new

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Halloo, I'm new   
Smile Smilie Hi, I'm new here. I am a tolkien fan and I hope I'll find many fans like me here. Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome! Love the name! Have fun! Tell us all about yourself.
Quote:
Tell us all about yourself.

Feels really nice to know about the person you are grilling on the BBQ, doesn't it, Vee?

Well, Welcome to Planet-Tolkien, Galadriel. May thou be the evil queen that thou wants to be!
Hello, I am new too and hope to get to chat with you soon
Hi there Galadriel, welcome to PT! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome Galadriel and Adriela to PT. Don't let Lord_Aragorn scare you about new members being BBQ'd by Vee. She usually fattens the newbies up with great food and drinks first, which is well worth it. Very Big Grin Smilie As for the rest of us, we'll try to be nice although there are some exceptions to every rule. Seriously, you will find PT a wonderful place to share your love of Tolkien's work. The members here have wonderful discussions via the threads and just about any topic you can imagine. Looking forward to seeing your input too! Take care and welcome again. Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome and wel met to Galadriel and Adriela. It's nice to have ya aboard. Enjoy and share, and i hope to cya round. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome Galadriel and Adriela! Nice names for both of you! Hope you enjoy it here! And yes Galadriel, all of us are fans! Smile Smilie
A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!! *gets the BBQ ready*

Love the username. Love it!!!!! Except why is there a full stop after it?

SMILEYS!!!

Jumping Flame Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Galadriel., I hope you find everything you need here. Happy Elf Smilie
Hello Adriela and Galadriel. Welcome to PT.

Hmm.... Hallo sounds veeeeeeery Nordic, you wouldn't happen to be come from there would you Galadriel?
Welcome Adreila! Please relax and enjoy the site. As Lord_Aragorn says it is nice to know something about the person one is 'grilling' but honestly we don't cook and eat our new members... well... not unless we are really hungry.

Wiggle Smilie
Quote:
....but honestly we don't cook and eat our new members... well... not unless we are really hungry.

But then we always are hungry, aren't we......my precioussss?
hi Adriela and Galadriel!

Two great names! Enjoy, explore and have a great time!