Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: HALLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > HALLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Hallo all!! I'm new....Wink Smilie
my name's Fren and I'm italian, so I don' t speak a very good English.......Angel Smilie
I like reading adventure or fantasy books, playing volleyball and tennis and taking photographs!! Big Smile Smilie
I LOVE LOTR and TOLKIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss Smilie In Love Smilie Thumbs Up Smilie Elf Winking Smilie

ok, I'm finish!!!! Look Around Smilie

BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!! Waving Hello Smilie
Well met Fren! Have a great time here!
Welcome to PT Fren, nice to have you here with us! Look Around Smilie
An Italian!!!! Do we have any other Italians, cause I've never seen any!!!!! This is great!!

Jumping Flame Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Wiggle Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Cool Elf Smilie WELCOME TO PT!!! Cool Elf Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Wiggle Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
hi fren!!! i'm italian too !!! it's nice to meet someone like me !!
ci si può sentire meglio!!!

welcome to Pt see you aroun!!!!
Welcome to our happy family Fren. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
Welcome to the site, Fren...... Your English looks fine to me. Hope you enjoy ourself here.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie

già, ci si sente davvero meglio a parlare un po' in italiano, Feanor...!!!Cat Smilie
Welcome! (Little late)

And ah,fellow Italians,well met! Hope you have a wonderful time here at PT!
Ai Na Vedui,Mae Govanen Mellon! (Hail to you, well met friend!)
It is verry nice to meet you, I look forward to talking, and getting to know you better!
Yay! An Italin! Great to see a fellow!!!! Welcome to PT, hope you enjoy it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have THREE Italians? *faints* THIS IS SO COOL!!!!
the italians are only three...??? Shaking Head Smilie

Well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie

Welcome Fren!

We may have more than 3 Italians but it is difficult to remember where everyone comes from. There is a thread somewhere in the taverns for people to talk about where they are from and you may find there are more Italians than we think.

Non-English, anyone?
A rather belated welcome to Fren. It's nice to have ya aboard. Enjoy and share, an dI hope to cya round. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie