Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: hey hey ppl

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > hey hey ppl   
hey everyone, im a 16 yr old chic and i LOVE LOTR. I live in Albury in Australia, and ive been a fan for about 3 years now. Ive read LOTR and a few other books like the silmarillion and unfinished tales and the hobbit too. I think its totally amazing how J.J.R Tolkein created a whole world. i have so many things i need 2 know about LOTR and theres no one i know that know enuf about it to talk with me about it so im looking forward to talking with ppl who love it as much as i do! Thumbs Up Smilie
*omg i hope this works this time hehe. i feel so stupid but how do i send a post without starting a new thread!? Elf Confused Smilie
Hey Vardiel, and welcome!

To reply to a post click on the 'reply in thread' button at the bottom of the page (this is only visible when you are logged in) and you'll get a little box to type your post in. Click on 'save post' when done and voila!
Welcome Vardiel to PT! You will find lots of friends here who also love the good professor's work. I would suggest taking time to browse through some discussions that have already taken place and see what ideas have already been offered. (Use the link on the left called Message Board.) Looking forward to seeing your posts and contributions to the discussions. Welcome again Vardiel!
Well met Vardiel!! Welcome to PT! Enjoy and share, and I hope to cya round! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to PT Vardiel, I'm sure you'll find plenty of info to sink your teeth into around here!
Elf Winking Smilie
Hi Vardiel, welcome to Planrt-Tolkien. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Vardiel. I'm sure you'll find plenty around here to sink your teeth into. Have fun. I'll look forward to seeing you around.
welcome Vardiel!! welcome to PT!! share and enjoy...hope to see u around... Wink Smilie
*sucks thumb* What does Vaaardiel mean? Whyyyyyyy? Whyyyy?

WELCOME TO PT!!!! This is the hottest website on the web. Well, not quite. I haven't seen all the websites on the web but this is the hottest anyway. WELCOME SMILEYS!!!!

Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie
Vardiel doesn't really mean anything, Very Sad Smilie its just what my name would b if i was elvish. Its similar to Varda so im guessing it has something to do with stars Elf Winking Smilie
Ah, the stars, a wonderful thing. Poor Loni; she's a doll! =D Welcome to PT Vardiel, hope you enjoy it like we all do!
Hi Vardiel!

Hope you will find your way around alright here at PT, "see" you around!
Hi Vardiel! What a beautiful username!

Since Sindarin has no words starting with a V, I took te liberty to consult my books on Quenya.

Varda=The exalted. Vara in Quenya means the best, choisest, most excellent
Diel can you see as dil and in Quenya it means friend. Unless your name is acombination of Quenya and Sindarin and then -iel means: daughter, lady, maiden

I love the thought if your name in Quenya would mean the best friend... Big Smile Smilie

Thanx guys!!
Laurelinde: yer, after spending sum time on the site, I can get around the site pretty well now thanx Big Smile Smilie I love the site, its awesome. Good on u guys who contribute Thumbs Up Smilie
Rapsody: thanx 4 the insight, -the best friend- i like it Wink Smilie .You have books on quenya and sindarin?! I ve been wanting 2 try and learn the languages 4 ages but I can't find books on them ANYWHERE (in bookstores anyway). Where did you get yours from?