Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: New guy on the road

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > New guy on the road   
Hello...

I'm a new guy on the road... i dont got much time so i might rarely come here...
I'm a 17 yeared guy from Denmark, and i am very found of Tolkiens works and great fantasi. I do not have much to say really so i'll just be off again

see ya' people
Aikanáro
Hey, don't go! Stick around and join/start some discussions. We'll be nice.
Welcome to the site, Aikanáro_eledhwen, even if you don't get in very often.
Well-met Aikanáro_eledhwen! Welcome to PT. Enjoy and share, and I hope to see you around, even if u don't get on that often. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
welcome to planet tolkien Aikanaro!!! hope to see u around...share and enjoy!!! Orc Smiling Smilie
Welcome to PT Aikanáro_eledhwen! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome Aikanáro_eledhwen to PT! Hopefully you will get a chance to get back here and visit once in awhile. Better yet...post a bit so we get to know you. The conversations are lively, yet friendly, and you will meet new friends from all around the globe who are fellow lovers of Tolkien's work. Start by reading through the Message Board entries (see right hand colum) and read through some of the threads already started.

Again welcome and well met Aikanáro_eledhwen !

Big Smile Smilie
Aikanaro!!!! What does that mean? I hope you won't mind me just calling Aikanaro. The full version is really long. Denmark. How many people do we have from Denmark? I think we have several, don't we?
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Aikanáro_eledhwen. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
Welcome, Aikanaro, to PT! Hope you enjoy it here! Get involved in the discussions and such; see you there! Elf Smilie

Welcome to PT, Aikanáro_eledhwen. Waving Hello Smilie
I am glad that you have found your way here. If you have any questions, just ask.
Rednell
Welcome to Planet Tolkien!
Hey Aikanaro welcome 2 the site, its good to c more younger ppl joining (im 16 myself). C u round the site! Elf Winking Smilie
Hi there! Welcome Aikanáro_eledhwen, we can always use more vikings around here Wink Smilie Have a great time, post plenty and often!