Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi I'm Ant & I'm The New Owner

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hi I'm Ant & I'm The New Owner   << [1] [2]
Hi Bridget, welcome to Planet-tolkien and our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie

Share and enjoy!
Wonderful to see all of the interest that this site is generating, not to mention the communication that is going on. Myself, I'm a new member, and I love the format of the threads. Hoping to see more.
Welcome Bridget and Starhawk. Hope to see you joining in discussions around the site because it is our members who make this site so very good and enjoyable.

Wiggle Smilie
Hello everybody. Having finally found a decent forum to join I am Ciaran. Intrigued by the whole works of JRR I could not avoid joining this forum. Anyway, I love medieval literature and am currently wrting my own stuff now also. A novel on the Anglo Saxon era bringing in courtly love, chivalry and honour, tragedy, significance of heathendom in Saxon times and the downfall of such qualities in modern day life. Also, I am on the point of publishing an epic Lay in Icelandic structure as an allegory on the troubles in Northern Ireland. The point I'm making is get them when they finally come out! I will no doubt post the titles when they are nearly ready (and when I think of a decent title). Yet I believe that I owe nearly everything (inspiration wise) to Tolkien.
Hello there mate, welcome to PT. I hope you enjoy the site.
Moderator Smilie Grondy moved Aiwendil's introduction and replies to the new thread: Aiwendil's introduction
What?!!!!

After all this time I read what 'Grep' has to say, and feel like a total moron. I honestly thought he gave himself the name Grep because it was a real name name and felt badly that it was to me a yuccky sounding name. I like Art a thousand million times better. (blushing with humiliation)
Quote:
I like Ant a thousand million times better.

As I remember the name "Ant" had already been spoken for, which required Ant to find an alternative; thus he logs in as "Grep". Teacher Smilie
Hi, I'm Jack and I'm new to the site but the first time I heard of LOTR was from the movies but then I read the trilogy and the hobbit, finally I read the silmarillion and The Children of Hurin and I've been a Tolkien fan ever since. ( I started reading the books when I was about seven.) Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to PT.... Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Hi Jack, welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie I have recently noticed your Morgoth name in the threads.

Share and enjoy.
Welcome my mighty brother!
Thanks Thinker, Grondy, and Ammornil. Big Smile Smilie
Hello and Welcome Morgoth. Enjoy your stay on our little planet Waving Hello Smilie
Thanks, Loss. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Quick update: Two days ago an anonymous buyer purchased PT for an undisclosed sum. New management is in effect as of today. Best wishes, Grep.
That's rather a surprise. Will you still be around Grep?
You will be missed, Grep! As I said here: PT for sale
I hope you will stop by and say hi. You too had many ideas and visions for this site, I'm sad you weren't able to bring them to life. And thank you for paying the bills so we all still could be here, even if you didn't have time to spend here yourself.
Quote:
love to all in Christ,

What about those who do not belive in him? Smile Smilie

Edited by AmariŽ to fix the quote code.
In Eru
This is a site for those who love Tolkien's mythology firmly and so I assumed that it might be the same case with you.
  << [1] [2]