Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi, I'm New!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hi, I'm New!   
Hi, I'm Derarl (in the real world it's Paul Tongue Smilie )
I'm 15 and I live in the Southeast of England. I first read The lord of the Rings when i was 11 but I've been hooked ever since! I Love the Silmarillion and am trying to get a copy of Unfinished Tales to read. I'll ty anything to do with Lord of the Rings but at the moment I'm focusing on art. I've done a few drawings and also a model of a dwarf using Sculpey!
The community here seems really friendly and i look forward to meeting you all!
Derarl
Welcome Derarl! Nice to have you here at PT. Cool Elf Smilie
Welcome to PT, Derarl. I am sure you will find lots here to satisfy your thirst for everything Tolkien. Enjoy! Smile Smilie
Nell
Thanks! I've been exploring for a while but i didn't expect replies so soon!
Thanks for the welcome! Smile Smilie
Derarl
Lo Paul!

Hey everyone. I'm new as well - I joined because Paul said it was a good idea... so here I am! I'm a complete LotR zealot as well and I look forward to meeting my fellow zealots. The Fellowship of the Zealots. Yep, anyway, i'm 14 and I love the lord of the rings. That's all!
Welcome,both of you,more additions to our PT family!
Hello to Sezza and Derarl. May your stay here be enjoyable. Happy Elf Smilie
Derarl and Sezza,

Welcome, friends!

Enjoy this little bit 'o heaven we call PT. See ya around! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Well met, Sezza. I love your name. Smile Smilie
Your friend has given you good advice. It is always a pleasure to welcome a new member. Smile Smilie
Nell
A couple more Tolkien fanatics to add to the collection, eh?

Welcome aboard lads!
:::runs around the room looking for a squirrel..
Hey, welcome home kids...

Opens the door and wanders into the next one.. darned squirrel:::
welcome to Planet Tolkien Derarl!!! share and enjoy!! Big Smile Smilie
Hi Derarl and Sezza!!

Have a great time here: speak plenty and often, we all love to hear from our newcomers!

Welcome Derarl and Sezza!!

And to all those to follow!

Look arouind... Exlpore... Pop into chat - Say "Hi"... ENJOY!!

Take care,

Lass

Ps. *Waves up to Rhapsody - "Hello chum!" Waving Hello Smilie
welcome to Pt sezza!!! share and enjoy!!
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Derarl and Sezza. I hope you both have a great time here. I look forward to seeing you around.
Welcome Derarl and Sezza. Smile Smilie
Welcome to PT Derarl and Sezza. Partners in crime is it? Its great that you have a friend to share your love of Tolkien's work with. I read The Hobbit when I was around your age, and no one else seemed to know anything about it. Here was the most fantastic book I'd ever read (and I read alot) and no one to share it with. It wasn't until I was in high school that I finally found someone who seemed to know Middle Earth existed. I had just moved to a new high school (which is a tough time to pick up and move) and was walking through the crowded hallways, when I saw a poster on a door that read "Frodo Lives!". I knew right then everything was going to be okay. Anyhoo...long way around the block....sorry. (Those flashbacks are killers! ) Welcome again to PT and please share your love of the professor's work with us as well. See ya around! Big Smile Smilie