Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I'm New!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > I'm New!!!   
Hi, I'm new, sort of. I've been reading posts for a while and finally decided to join. I'm thinking about becoming a supporter, mainly so I can have a cool avatar, but the money goes to a good cause, so I'm contemplating it. Love LOTR mostly and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and playing American soccer. Love the site.
Hello there, Ive been here a relatively short time myself so i dont feel im the one to greet you, but from the time ive been here i can tell you that its a great site and best LotR forum around.
but im sure some of the veteran members will be around presently to give you a proper welcome
Well-met and welcome to PT Findarato. It's nice to have ya aboard, enjoy, share and I hope to cya round. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
-Arwy
What up! Welcome to PT, i pop in once and awhile, usually to make an ass outta myself. Feel free to talk about Tolkien, mostly anything else for that matter, to your hearts content.

Quote:
I'm thinking about becoming a supporter, mainly so I can have a cool avatar, but the money goes to a good cause, so I'm contemplating it.

Don't mean to sound rude but the way you worded that sounds kinda funny, although i'm sure you didn't mean it that way. The impression i got was if that money didn't go to a good cause you would become a supporter, but since it is going to a good cause, you have to consider it. I know you didn't mean it that way though. Wink Smilie
Lol it was worded funny but welcome I'm fairly new to IT IS AN AWESOME site, the best. So stick around.I recomend the Khazad-Dumish Inn.
Welcome to PT Findarato, hope you enjoy your time spent here! Happy Elf Smilie
Hello and welcome to PT, Findarato. Hope you will have like it here, I sure do. Smile Smilie
Welcome to PT, Findarato. We are very happy that you have joined our happy fellowship and I look forward to reading your posts.
Rednell
Welcome and well met Findarato. Glad to see that you are enjoying this little happy family we call PT. And like Turin said, its okay to just be yourself and let your quirky side express itself. I would recommend reading through the threads found under the link Message Board (to the left) and read some of the discussion that have occured before. Feel free to add to these with a post of your own. Sometimes those old threads get buried by recent activity and are fun to pass around the room one more time. So again, welcome to PT! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Findarato. Happy Elf Smilie I hope you have a good time here.
Hi Findarato and welcome. Tell us more about yourself and please join in discussions around the forums.
Thank you for your welcome, everyone, (especially Vee, because no one seems to like him, it, thing... no offense meant)
(cough) Him!!! HIM!!! Wash your mouth out with soap!

I am a her. A glorious her.
Welcome, Findarato! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here, this is a great site!
The HIM was part of the joke. Sorry if you took offense. I figured it was safe to post anyways. Sorry again. Don't banish me to Siberia...
Ooh, you are sooooooo lucky you caught her on a good day...

Only kidding, my friend, enjoy PT and I'll see you around.
WATCH OUT FINDARATO FOR YOU HAVE STIRRED THE WRATH OF THE GREAT VEE!!!!

Quote:
(cough) Him!!! HIM!!! Wash your mouth out with soap!

I am a her. A glorious her.

*sniggers* It's okay Vee, we know you're having an identity crisis. Maybe you should go to the little boys room to cool off.

Ha Ha Ha Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie
That really made my day!!!
Once I thought that this was the best site ever, but now... I KNOW this is the best site ever!!!!!!!! HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome findarato!! Dunce Smilie