Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: G'day, New guy lookout

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > G'day, New guy lookout   
Hi Im new and a big fan LOTR, SIL, HOBBIT etc I am not an expert like most people here probably but I will read your posts and help if I can and hope that if anyone can help me out some time that would be great.

I dont know where you site originates from but hello from down under wherever you all are!

till your eyries receive you at your journeys end!
later
Welcome to Planet Tolkien QSilver. You don't have to be an expert to join in here, as we have all levels of knowledge. In fact it's good to have people like yourself around, as it is often your questions which generate the discussions we all enjoy.

The site, by the way, is not really from anywhere, but rather from everywhere. We've members from all over the globe, including a few like yourself from down under.
G'day mate *Nods from across the ditch* welcome to PT
Hello, and welcome to PT Qsilver! Waving Hello Smilie
Hi Qsilver!

Another one from down under, that makes me living down up? Wink Smilie
Hello, Qsilver!!! I salute your decision to join PT. I think you'll enjoy this place. I do.
Hi Qsilver and welcome. I hope you enjoy PT as much as I do. Please feel free to ask questions and start discussions.
Welcome! Im sure you will find this place to your satisfaction Smile Smilie
Hello from "up over"! Welcome Qsilver!
Howdy Qsilver. Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
welcome to Pt Qsilver!! share and enyoy!!