Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I'm New!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > I'm New!   
Hi everybody!
I just came across this cool site and decided to join you guys; so we can have a good time! Pary Smilie
Hey hopefully we will have fun. Nice meeting you!
Welcome Aliluna! Please tell us more about yourself and enjoy the forums.
Welcome to the site, Aliluna. Hope you have fun.
Welcome Aliluna to PT. Hope you find this site as enjoyable as I have. You'll meet fellow Tolkien lovers from all around the globe. Feel free to join the discussion threads and put in your two-cents worth! And like Vee said, feel free to introduce yourself as we always like meeting a new face. What corner of the world do you hail from? (I'm from the States.)

Again, welcome! Waving Hello Smilie
This is the best site on the net. Not just the best Tolkien site, but the best site period. You'll have fun in the forums, I'm sure. I have, at least. Enjoy Planet-Tolkien!!!
I warn you however, do NOT enjoy yourself too much; Findarato has already had 50% of his threads locked and one will be deleted soon. Just don't get carried away. And watch out for Vee.
Quote:
Findarato has already had 50% of his threads locked and one will be deleted soon.

Yes, and all with a good reason. Welcome Aliluna! Enjoy yourself here. Smile Smilie
Aliluna, welcome to PT. Don't be shy, none of the members bite, not even Vee as some would imply...have fun and I'll "see" you around! Wink Smilie
Hi Aliluna, welcome to PT, hope you enjoy yourself around here! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to our PT family Aliluna, Hope you have a wonderful time here!
welcome to PT Aliluna!! share and enjoy!!! hope to see you around!!! Dunce Smilie
Welcome to our happy family Aliluna; tell us about yourself. Share and enjoy! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome home, Earendill tells you, welcome home child... Jumping Flame Smilie

and by the way, i have been looking for Findarato´s threads to see whate are you talking about.. i mean.. how a thread that should be locked is, right?
Hello Rana lilly, welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Hope to see you around. Happy Elf Smilie
Hi Rana lilly, welcome to PT! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Hope you enjoy PT!
Welcome Rana Lily to PT! Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. You will meet lots of interesting people here, and learn all you wish to know about Tolkien and his work. Feel free to post your views so we can get to know you. Again, welcome! Elf Winking Smilie
Hello, Rana Lilly. Welcome and enjoy yourself!
Well met Aliluna! Lovely nick you have there! Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around in the threads!