Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Powitać

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Powitać   
Hi every1

I've just joined this honourable fellowship,
I hope you will find my companion worthy.
Marian
[aure entuluva]
Hello, Marian.

I am sure you will enjoy PT and that we will enjoy your company. Welcome!
Hi Marian, nice to have you aboard. Please tell us more about yourself - where are you from, what are your interests, what's your favourite Tolkien book etc...

OK Vee,

here I go. I'm from Poland, but now I live in HARROGATE in North Yorkshire, UK
[unfortunately it's not the HARROGATH from Diablo II Lord of destruction Act 5 ;-)))]
What I'm interested in? Hm let me think... Tolkien? ;-) yeah that's too, but generally fantasy and books you could call "historical fiction" literature. What's more, well as I mentioned higher I like internet computer games like Diablo or Sacred whoever lately I had to take a break ;-(
I'm infected with tattoo virus, I got three and I know there will be more of them, in fact next two are already precisely planned.
And last but not least I'm sport junkie: fitness, martial arts etc.
I'm 31 years old, mentaly at -5
Favourite Tolkien's book, hm... "Smith of Wooton Major" maybe?
But what I really like is this part of "Silmarillion" that tells the story of Hurin and his family, especially Turin Turambar life, somehow it gives me power to still stand tall...
Marian
[aure entuluva]
Hi again Marian, and another welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.

And to preclude any confusion, in case anyone hasn't read that other thread, Marian is a guy. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
hi marian welcome to PT!!!! share and enjoy the site!! see u around... Jumping Flame Smilie
Welcome to PT Marian! Nice to meet another member from Poland. Sounds like you lead a busy and interesting life. Hope you find PT equally as interesting. Looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. Again, welcome and well met Marian! Waving Hello Smilie
Apropos of nothing, Marion was John Wayne's real first name.
Hi there! Welcome to PT, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

¤oh, by the way people, today marks my 3rd PT birthday!¤
Welcome to PT Marian, glad you found your way here! Happy Elf Smilie