Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I'M NEW!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > I'M NEW!   
Hey y'all! I'm new here. i joined because i needed help on a research paper and i hope to become an active member. What is the name of the Waiting Halls for the Elves?
Do you mean the halls of Mandros. Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need any help let me know I check this sight at least twice a day. Have fun and hope to get to know you!

Adriela Big Smile Smilie
Hey, welcome to PT. I just joined too and the community's really welcoming.
Hi Idrilcuthalien, welcome to PT! Happy Elf Smilie

Quote:
What is the name of the Waiting Halls for the Elves?

The Halls of Mandos.
Elf Winking Smilie
Welcome to PT, Idrilcuthalien and I hope you enjoy being part of our community. Tell us more about this research paper you are doing?
Hi Idrilcuthalien. Welcome to Planet Tolkien. I hope you have a good time here and are able to find what you need for your project. See you around.
Hey welcome to PT!!! hope to see you around! enjoy the site!
Hi Idrilcuthalien, welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
well, my thesis statement is " JRR Tolkien is considered to be the greates fantasy writer of all time because of the development of his characters, the development of his imaginary places, and the influence of his interests in many languages. " i have to prove that the thesis statement. it has to be 1000 words.
how do you spell the language that the Men speak. (Numeanor) what languages did JRR base it on?