Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: *~Hello, I joined today~*

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > *~Hello, I joined today~*   
Hello to everyone, I'm new to the site. I'm very happy to have found such a wonderful place to gather with Tolkien fans!

I live in the United States and I'm a literature student. I have always had a fondness for things fantasy, and my favorite books are the Lord of The Rings trilogy, and of course, The Hobbit.
I enjoy collecting faeries and mermaids, I love to write, and I love to daydream about places that I wish to travel one day.

I also love elephants, and animals in general.

"Reality can destroy the dream; why shouldn't the dream destroy reality?"
Welcome!!!! Pary SmiliePary SmiliePary SmiliePary Smilie and you will find a lot of people like you on this site.
Thank you!Smile Smilie

"Reality destroys the dream; why shouldn't the dream destroy reality?"
Welcome to our happy family Midsummer_fae. Share and enjoy. Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Midsummer_fae. Pleased to have you here. Look forward to seeing you around.
*~Welcome to PT~*

"But if dreams were allowed to destroy reality; What use will it be to exist?"
WELCOME!!! welcome to PT!!! share and enjoy..hope to see you around... Dunce Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Hello and welcome Midsummer_Fae. Tell us more about yourself either here or in one of the 'tell us more about yourself' threads.
Welcome aboard Midsummer_fae, hope you enjoy your time spent around here! Orc Smiling Smilie
Hello and welcome ! I Hope Elf Smilie you have a wonderful time on planet Tolkien ! Elf Smilie
Well thank you everyone for the nice welcome. I want to know more about the other members, does anyone enjoy poetry? How about Shakespeare?

Smile Smilie

"Reality destroys the dream; why shouldn't the dream destroy reality?"
Hello, and welcome. you're a literature student? that's awesome. I don't have the patience to study literature as in depth as you probably do, but it still sounds like a fun course! Some of my friends in Universities tell me that there are courses dedicated strictly to LOTR...too bad i couldn't afford to go to university right after high school. Sometimes i wish the college i go to had cooler courses like that! oh well...anywho...i like to ramble....and as i said...WELCOME!