Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hulloooo

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hulloooo   
Hello everyone Big Smile Smilie

I'm new around here and hope to be meeting plenty of people. I am a long term Tolkien fan and like most people on here (probably Super Wow Smilie ) a complete fanatic Big Smile Smilie

Hae Scrolling Eyes Smilie
Hi Ha and welcome to PT. I hope you enjoy the site as well as contribute your own thoughts and ideas.
Thanks for your kind welcome Big Smile Smilie

Hae
Wiggle Smilie Welcome

Hope you enjoy PT, everyone is really friendly and helpful. Looking forward to reading some of your threads.

See you around Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Welcome to the site, Haeethiriel. Have fun.
Howdy Haeethiriel, welcome to our happy family. Share and enjoy. Happy Elf Smilie
Hi Hae!! welcome to PT!!! glad to have you here in our big family!! enjoy your time here...see you around!! Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Hello and welcome to PT Haeethiriel, glad you found your way here! Happy Elf Smilie
Pary Smilie WELCOME !!!!! Jumping Flame Smilie I hope you have lots of fun in this wonderful site Happy Elf Smilie
Halloen!

This is a test on replying to threads!
Halloen all of you out there!

Since I now know that it is possible to make contact I'd like to meet someone who has access to an audio performance of "The Hobbit". As far as I know it was recorded in London some 30 years ago. I would like to know the name of the actor and where to buy it
Hello Rafael, welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie

This link will get you to a page full of audio recordings of 'The Hobbit' from Amazon.com in the USA.

This link will get you to a page full of audio recordings of 'The Hobbit' from Amazon.co.uk in the UK.

I'm pretty sure what you are after is the BBC Radio version which was recorded in 1968 and is now out on CD, but maybe you are looking for a non-abridged version, which you can also find there too.

Share and enjoy.
Howdy and welcome; enjoy your stay. 'Tis a good site, filled with knowledgable and generallly nice friendly folks. Here's hoping you have a fun time with us.
Hey RafaelSmile Smilie Im sure you will enjoy PT !! Congrats , you finally made it !! WELCOME Waving Hello SmilieShare and ENJOYSmile Smilie
Quote:
Hey Rafael Im sure you will enjoy PT !! Congrats , you finally made it !! WELCOME Share and ENJOY
i thought it was haeethiriel we where welcoming...hehe

and welcome to pt haeethiriel!!(and Rafael)