Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: another newbie....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > another newbie....   
hi, there, just joined today. I've been a Tolkien admirer for over 30 years. I write fiction and poetry and have had some (small) success in publishing them. I live about 50 miles from Oxford in one direction and Birmingham in the other, so I have visited many of the sites connected to JRRT. my interests are writing, reading history, mythology and folklore, and British archaeology.
Hi Welcome to PT!!!! what wonderful interests you have.....tell us something more about you!!! and....WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!! share and enjoy Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Pary Smilie
Hello and a warm welcome to you Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie I have only been a member for about 3 weeks but I already love PT !!! I hope you write some of your poems in one of the journals . ENJOY !!!! I am from Norway Elf Winking Smilie
Welcome to our happy family Finarwen. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Happy Elf Smilie
Hi Finarwen and welcome to PT. We seem to have more UKers joining now which is good. I'm about 50 miles from Oxford but in the opposite direction. One day we shall have a UK Tolkien meet!
Hi!!

I've been round here for six days now and I love it! I'm sure you will, too.
I'm looking forward to meeting you somewhere in a thread...
Hello, Waving Hello Smilie welcome and enjoy. I'm from Chelmsford, Essex so not too far from you (compared to some of the other members!) Have a good time on PT, everyone is friendly Wiggle Smilie See you around Serching Smilie