Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Heyza...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Heyza...   
Okay, well this is where I should supposedly be saying "Hi, I'm new", but as I'm not new I'm not going to say that. In fact I used to be a regular here until I kind of rebelled against the system, which I do apologise for. So this is more of a "Hey, I'm back!". For those of you that have been here a while, you will remember me as Rawien. I've been nosing around and it seems that theres a lot more new faces that I'll have to get to know. So I guess I'll see you around,
Namárië!
Rawien x
Hi!

Quote:
I kind of rebelled against the system

That sounds exciting...

I'm new to PT, so I haven't known you before. Nice to meet you, I hope to meet you in some of the boards...

Bye!!
Welcome back Estel_xx/Rawien. What have you been doing?
Ah, a former reble has returned to PT, welcome back and enjoy your second stay here.

Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
welcome back!!
Thanks all!

Quote:
Welcome back Estel_xx/Rawien. What have you been doing?

Well Grondy, not a lot to be honest. At the moment I'm studying, or at least should be studying, for my GCSEs - for those of you who don't know, they're the major exams for 15/16 year olds in the UK. I haven't really kept in touch with any of my old friends from PT, although I do speak to Aule and Darous quite often. Is Calenthang still here? I'd like to talk to him again =)
No, we haven't seen hide nor hair of Calenthang for quite awhile.
Hmm... thats a pity.
So how is everyone these days?
Hi and welcome back estel_xx. Actually, Cal has been spotted in the chatroom recently.
Hmm... really? I miss the old chatroom. I used to use mIRC but I deleted it =(. How do you access the chat room from the site now? It doesn't seem to work for me, or maybe it just doesn't like me =(
Quote:
How do you access the chat room from the site now? It doesn't seem to work for me, or maybe it just doesn't like me =(
See 2. How do I get into the channels? in the planet-tolkien.com chatFAQ section towards the bottom of that webpage.
Oh thanks Grondy Smile Smilie
Speaking of returning people, when are Vir and Loni coming back?
Vir is back as Miruvor...can't you tell the humor? I'm not quite sure where Loni is though, and I would like to see Laurel back here as well!