Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Aaye!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Aaye!   
Aaye!
I am Elrose. this is one of the best sites I have been to. pity i did not find it sooner. What is this "mithril" i have obtained?
As you can read in the FAQ, you can send private messages for a charge of mithril and you can change your location for 400 mithril.
Hi there !!! Welcome to PT, hope you havr lots of fun Smile Smilie looking forward to see you in one of the threads Happy Elf Smilie
welcome to pt!!!! I hope you'll have lots of fun and find many friends in here. see you in the threads...
Hello Elrose. Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Share and enjoy! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to PT! Hope you feel at home!
this my friend is more of a home than i have had for a long time, put the boots up and rest, haven,t done that for what seems like an age, i love retiremint.

say i have two message boards open, will they be updated automaticaly ore will i have to click refresh?
Nope. You have to click on refresh.

Quote:
i love retiremint.

Is that a new flavour? I love spearmint, by the way.

And before I forget, welcome Elrose.
Hi Elrose welcome to PT!!! hope to see you around...share and enjoy!!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Hi Elrose and welcome. Just met you in chat and wondered if you had said hi here. Must have missed this thread. Better late than never. Smile Smilie

I'll drink to that
booop
wow...i was a wierdo like, 4 months ago, i was pretending to be old and it didnt sound like an old guy at all, well, now i trust yous so i told yous im young. and i challenge you all
find your welcome post!!it took me forever...
I didn't even start an intro thread when I first came. Wish I did now...
Quote:
I didn't even start an intro thread when I first came.

How rude. Moreover, this means you'll forever stay a newbie..

Quote:
and i challenge you all
find your welcome post!!it took me forever...

I believe my welcome post, if there ever was one, has disappeared with the rest of my old account.
well the "Mirivor" will always be a n00b...Virivumor or wot ever isnt you...:P